Sapien NFT Submission

Just fill the form and when they give you the link or any step about purchasing you buy the whole thing yourself or give it in private to your selected people in “private”

You can mention it too.

NFTs are not gonna be 100% secret though, its just a new way to submitting your project so that Dream can see it clearly.

5 Likes

No worries man just want to make sure the buying process can happen

Willing to do whatever at this point. Beyond excited

Want to buy the whole farm one day haha

2 Likes

You don’t need to put anything in the detailed summary section. That’s there if you want to add more details so we get a better idea of what you want. It helps if you do. Give flavor and life to what you’re going for.

Abilities/functions/fields/components/ext all the same lol

5 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Yeah I love the format man.

2 Likes

how about somthink like the ernest neuron NFT what would the pricing be for somthink like that beacuse it has

There is not one theme in my opinion, How would somthink like this be priced? If we were to create a NFT like this one?

1 Like

$250 for the picture.
cutting the coach and mental stuff

Because you can actually get the same results re-writing it another way, a simpler way (which before would have made people feel like they didn’t get enough for their money and make them ask for more cluttering)

Like most project, they can be made for the same results with a more efficient design, you just have to know your subject well enough to manoeuvre and not list whatever is on your mind.

You guys just have to adapt and think differently, take the new procedure into account when you make your draft

12 Likes

@SammyG , I’m thinking If It would be a good idea to have a ‘file upload’ option to provide any attachments - additional research material etc… It would be a supplementary material to the main fields/subfields requested, and not meant to submit the entire idea like we are doing now.

3 Likes

I understand you. So there are like a bunch of connections that all have one purpose that can be put under one sub field.

And then the next bunch of connections

and so on

Theres projects will take long to make which is a good thing to be honset

1 Like

Something like that, I don’t want to get too much into the details here, but I could have asked for the same results in another way sure to fit the 9 text bars by targeting it at another level.

But I had no incentives to bother :sweat_smile:

It’s just efficiency
But seriously if you read the Ernest neuron description sometime it’s very specific, sometime it targets a broad category

Also, Captain is smarter with a few indications and a short summary, he’d get it.

Now would the people in the group see the value in a short description or would they just see the lack of words ?

6 Likes

Just like the new brain dancer field

Theres could be multiple connections right all in a few sentences.

I agree with @Beltloop and @Zen

1 Like

I am in favor of an individualized approach to project evaluation. each of the projects is very individual, each leader has his own style of presentation of his thoughts.
one idea flows from another, so the design and structure of the project itself is formed. the list is probably not always a requirement, but simply a refinement of the author’s thoughts, and many can be seen as a creative approach.

one suggestion is to leave an acceptable price category if, for example, the group “orders” 20 or more copies.
I just can’t imagine how you can describe, for example, a Faberge egg.

5 Likes

The Crucible Of the Past

this helps

1 Like

I think its fine, if they match the mint number.

wouldn’t be any different, as the submissions just get added to it and we an choose the order of it being made.
That being said, the final submission still needs to be approved :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Got submissions already
it looks like it is working well.

I added a question for mint number
(this is important as I need to inform spring of the numbers in advance)

15 Likes

Nevermind

Yeh dont worry,
Gonna set up a separate email to collect the form submissions and deal exclusively with it.

7 Likes

Oh okay that makes sense.
Hopefully this method allows for more NFT to be put on the market. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

well, usually any project with brain improvements can have lots of ytb and gumroad fields, mostly more than 7, so any pretty much brain changes should be divided into more field in an nft?

1 Like