Sapien NFT Submission

Something like that, I don’t want to get too much into the details here, but I could have asked for the same results in another way sure to fit the 9 text bars by targeting it at another level.

But I had no incentives to bother :sweat_smile:

It’s just efficiency
But seriously if you read the Ernest neuron description sometime it’s very specific, sometime it targets a broad category

Also, Captain is smarter with a few indications and a short summary, he’d get it.

Now would the people in the group see the value in a short description or would they just see the lack of words ?

6 Likes

Just like the new brain dancer field

Theres could be multiple connections right all in a few sentences.

I agree with @Beltloop and @Zen

1 Like

I am in favor of an individualized approach to project evaluation. each of the projects is very individual, each leader has his own style of presentation of his thoughts.
one idea flows from another, so the design and structure of the project itself is formed. the list is probably not always a requirement, but simply a refinement of the author’s thoughts, and many can be seen as a creative approach.

one suggestion is to leave an acceptable price category if, for example, the group “orders” 20 or more copies.
I just can’t imagine how you can describe, for example, a Faberge egg.

5 Likes

The Crucible Of the Past

this helps

1 Like

I think its fine, if they match the mint number.

wouldn’t be any different, as the submissions just get added to it and we an choose the order of it being made.
That being said, the final submission still needs to be approved :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Got submissions already
it looks like it is working well.

I added a question for mint number
(this is important as I need to inform spring of the numbers in advance)

15 Likes

Nevermind

Yeh dont worry,
Gonna set up a separate email to collect the form submissions and deal exclusively with it.

7 Likes

Oh okay that makes sense.
Hopefully this method allows for more NFT to be put on the market. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

well, usually any project with brain improvements can have lots of ytb and gumroad fields, mostly more than 7, so any pretty much brain changes should be divided into more field in an nft?

1 Like

while we are having a conversations.i think it’d be cool to have larger projects offerered at the base price so if you guarantee 20-40+ copies their fairly cheap, but a hyper limited small batch only 10 kinda thing its a little bit more pricey (these are essentially actually personel requests their not really community projects for all of us)

(besides a little extra inital price is completely offset by the resale value). might be a fair way too gently encourage a little bit more supply while making it a more worth the time for cap.

Anyway we’ve only ever been treated well here so i’m sure after a little re-adjustment things will be getting on just fine :)

3 Likes

I think it would be great to be able to figure out an approximate release date after the submission of the project if possible so people could plan their budget and time in advance as releases many times overlap with our working schedule.

Also the NFT number could be more accurately mentioned just a few days before the release(when the Captain reserves a date with teespring). For example a project can be submitted today and released the next month and in the meantime people can change their mind or some money problems can appear and not everybody will be able to get the initially estimated number of copies.

14 Likes

If ever there is consideration for already submitted projects, that will be wonderful. But the way I see it is that a year ago I didn’t know fields existed and a few months ago fields into NFTs didn’t exist.

Participating in NFT creation was challenging in good ways, I learned a lot and am happy to have had the experience. So whatever happens, I’m grateful to have the field however it’ll end up being, it’s so special to have the opportunity to have these tools :smiley:

7 Likes

@SammyG Could a space for anticipated budget range be included with the form? That might help mitigate misunderstandings. :woman_shrugging:

Is there a way to get more consistent communication from either @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo ?

My messages are being ignored for weeks/months and I have essential questions so I can finish our field. Its literally just a few questions away from being submitted.

8 Likes

well, they get a lot of messages, so it can get lost quickly. Just send a message to Sammy here, and most probably he will reply to you, maybe if not, you can send one more message and then it should work.

2 Likes

I’ve made a template for anyone who wants to use this in their group to help structure your field ideas

Name of Field: at the end, put your username in parenthesis… (Submitted by SC448)

Idea:

Number of Members:

Number of Copies:

Main Function:

Supporting Field #1:

Supporting Field #2:

Supporting Field #3:

Second Function:

Supporting Field #1:

Supporting Field #2:

Supporting Field #3:

Third Function: