SapienMed: Temporary Boosted Memory & Thinking

shud i play this before my wiring fields ? what about brain key? b4 or after ?

looks like an awesome release

2 Likes

after brain key

2 Likes

Feels soooooo good :)
Thank you for this unexpected gift Captain :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you, Dream! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks Dream for creating this field. :rose:

5 Likes

This will be perfect for work on Mondays. Always a struggle jumping back into the weekly work routine, getting back into the multitasking. After having a few days off, coming out of that relaxation mode leaves me initially with some difficulty in concentration. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t3:

8 Likes

Yes, here you go!

18 Likes

Great! Thanks for the notification :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here!

Has this happened to anyone else? Why does it happen?

BTW, incredible release :pray:

2 Likes

You mentioned the answer in your praise for the field :slightly_smiling_face:
Usually yawning is associated with blockages being released. Shifts in energy, stress, tension and so on.
You know the field is working wonders if you have a nice yawning session while listening to it :grinning:

11 Likes

This field is fantastic! Inspired to dance and move, yawn, and release blocked energy. Before I played the field I was feeling dense energy and pain around the right side of my head. Still getting over Shingles and the brain inflammation and anxiety that came from the anti-viral meds prescribed almost three months ago. It felt so great to feel my brain coming alive in a new way. It also made me feel I was ageless! I’m 63 and have being using these fields for close to four years. They bring miracles almost every day. Thank you Sapien, Sam, and all the great Forum participants. Aloha!

15 Likes

I think its different. Superhuman Genius is more of a “pump” field and this feels more like a “workout” field

3 Likes

Makes sense, I will incorporate both of them for added integration to my brain stack.

Malleable ego
Superhuman Genius
This

Brain Stack

BDNF
Plasma Brain of Youth

3 Likes

how long the effects last?

1 Like

I have a very good review of this field, I have been pairing it with Gamma Brain Wave, and I’ve been able to access some pretty deep layers of thought that usually requires me to be deeply in the flow, back to back two days straight.

It’s hard to quantify it but I guess if I am to take an IQ test without the field, and one with the field something tells me the result of the second test would be around a standard deviation higher

10 Likes

Who else loves the ti tau part

titau

titauuu

that beggins at 1:40

:heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartbeat: :hearts: :hearts: :heart: :heart_decoration: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

i accidentally discovered a neat combo (at least for me) that i want to share if you wanna try.

The past week 1.5 week ive had INTENSE dreams, those that we wake up and say wt heck was that? Because they are weird or some bringing some not so good feelings or understandings that keep us wondering the rest of the day?

I recognize now the dreams that were weird because my brain was stimulated a lot the day/night before with the interactions, movies i might have watched, public posts that i shouldnt have dug in, etc from the ones that happen when in deep state mental detox like the ones Karma Crucible, Lucid Dreaming 2, Dreamtime, Piertersite Energy, Quasi Crystal from Khatyrka, induce.

But i havent played any of those for weeks.

My dreams were normal if anything i recall, the following list, i play it as soon as i wake up so kinda like just tuning into the new day therefore nothing to notice about dreams but the past like 4 or 5 days for some changes ive done to my playlists i ended up listening to this before sleeping (risking being wide awake for a while i still wanted to do it)

I did wonder just yesterday why those dreams? Specially ones where i was being bullied, criticized, watched me to see what i do wrong etc, also i felt envy coming from people in them, etc

During the day id be like feeling some type of sad way why would i dream those things?

Then i remember what i always say to the people i help interpreting dreams, tht its good to have those dreams because it means the subconscious is bringing up garbage that was deeply buried, and if we do the work of like releasing the emotions it brings and transmute them then we had just helped ourselves to be freer.

The most resilient trauma/s, the persistent ones that bring havoc to our lives are the ones that are buried deep and we cannot recognize easily, so its good, its always good to have weird dreams out of the blue, that make us feel bad when we wake up.

And i was like well good i guess but WHAT FIELD IS DOING THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN? i kept thinking and i didnt find an answer.

Today, when i woke up same happened (weird dreams had) and then it hit me because i was like wait a minute i need to look closely the playlist, and it made FULL SENSE!!

• PONR x 1
  • Temporary Boosted Memory x 3
  • The Crucible of The Past x 2 (this one used to bring up the emotions that needed to be released but never through dreams) now its just an intense profound exhilarating big whole mixed feeling that i love. Such a beautiful potent audio.
  • Gentle Brain Regeneration x 3

This is the absolutely perfect combo i found

And now i see this Temporary Boosted Memory in a slightly different light.

I honestly added it to the list called “business playlist” to have the boost for the brain that i want super focused while i study or work on the things im doing so i was def not expecting this other thing but its beautifully giving me an incredibly gift so needed in my personal story.

The Temporary Boosted Memory for me has been bringing up to my memory and awareness the emotions that are buried deep and needed to be released. Doing it through dreams

So why it was set up like that in the playlist?

I obviously didnt do it expecting to be releasing things through dreams, but i did it as:

PONR (to prime my whole being to be aligned with my dreams, the things im working on, getting rid of obstacles, ego tricks etc)
TEMPORARY BM (i initially put it right after PONR to bring the creativity force that might have been trapped in the fears)
CRUCIBLE OF THE PAST (to sweep away whatever debris from fears and mental blockages i might have in regards of persuing my dreams)
GENTLE BRAIN REGENERATION ( to put it in a harmonious state ready to take on my day or tasks)

Now what this combo is doing with the TBM is pushing to the surface the emotions and traumas that were trapped in my brain, mind, subconscious that i had forgotten about, or had chosen to forget related to business, creativity and new ventures.

then swept away by Crucible of The Past once in the surface, and then the Brain pampered sealing the wounds once nothing is in them to heal through Gentle Brain Regeneration. (Insert french kiss)

The rest of the playlist:
Gamma Brain Wave x 1
Proactive Brain x 3
Mstate Platinum x 1
The Manhattan Method x 4
Mstate Platinum x 1
Woven Worlds Contenment x 3
Mstate Gold and Silver x 1
A Dream of Purity x 2
Capital Governance x 3
Mstate Gold and Silver x 1
Woven Worlds Million x 3

Then later on i have the money playlist

7 Likes

How long does the temporary boost lasts ?

Hi @thenewguy!

Again KY and attendents

1 Like

No indication is given about how long the boosted memory lasts. Try an experiment and see how you respond to it. The instructions say “over time time it can be better as there would be new connections developed”, so keep using to extend the time. You might look into other brain fields and ask questions in the Brain Guild discussion area.

1 Like