Sapienshop is Closed

FYI - I picked up this field, and it has been excellent. Been using it right before my Scripting / Neville imagining sessions in the morning, and the visual imagery and remembrance of them have been remarkably powerful throughout the day and subsequent days.

This field is worthy of some big love, as it is super important and empowering, and a topic that is seriously under-emphasized in our society IMHO.

6 Likes

You have to realize that no one wants to see you or anyone hurt, but you can’t put your power in other peoples hands. It’s your power, it only belongs to you. To put it on dreams shoulders and say “you can save a life” - he will have compassion on you - I’d like to think all humans will have compassion - but you are not a victim unless you choose to be. It’s not his weight to carry - even though he’d never wish you harm
This is a lesson we all must learn, over and over again in life.

Wishing you well.

12 Likes

I just removed his last post about “Good byes” and “being done” and gave him a hand packing with a suspension.

Hopefully he will find happiness and fulfillment

5 Likes

Look, man, I understand how frustrating and depressing it can be when your life, when aspects of your life are limited due to certain misfortunes. I myself have had to endure long times of feeling shortness of breathe and I can tell you it’s an every day battle (and I still have to face significant health issues). And yeah, I can imagine how frustrating it can be when ppl whom would you expect to help won’t reply to you. But it’s nothing personal, they simply have too much work to reply to everyone, even I didn’t get reply to most of what I wrote. It’s just life.

But man, trust me, you cannot measure your worth by sex and needlessly put your life onto others’ hands. It’s your life. And you can really find someone who will truly understand you. Understand that you don’t need to prove yourself to anyone, not even in sex. Someone doesn’t like you for it? It’s okay, you will find someone who is understanding.

I wish you lots of strength and can send some healing if u want.

12 Likes

I just found out about the Sapien Shop Closing down. It’s a bummer for me. I never got around buying the NFTs but I did buy alot of tags and shirts during the Teespring days.

I have been meaning to purchase some NFTs lately and now I definitely will with the coupon code. Thank you so much.

What is the Guild System?

1 Like
3 Likes

Thanks. I will read up on this.

2 Likes

I was trying to purchase some NFTS but they require a password. Can anyone tell me how to get the password to buy the NFT?

1 Like

Those are from private projects, group organized. The group members have the passwords.

During the last week of the sale, before the shop closes completely, all will be open (so that they don’t get completely lost, as all unsold NFTs will simply disappear).

Trading on the buy/sell thread will continue. You can always get a NFT from someone that wants to sell or trade.

4 Likes

Thank you for letting me know all of this.

Now I wish I had been part of all the NFT groups when it started.

As it turns out there are a lot of sold out ones. I missed out on a lot of cool stuff.

5 Likes

You can still search for NFTs in the official buying/selling thread:

:wink:

6 Likes

Is it normal that an nft takes plus 24h to mint ? I know it’s normal to have delays but its starting to feel too much at this point

4 Likes

It can be, depending on the traffic

3 Likes

Okay, thank you

3 Likes

Just got the Eternal! I’m excited but I’m still waiting on the download. It’s been 5 hours now and I remember this happened with Shielding 3.0 I’ll just be patient.

4 Likes

It says mint in progress and waiting for download

3 Likes

It’s been more than 13 for me on another purchase. Solana isnt glitching, Single also appears to be working so idk what’s going on. The first and only time anything like this actually happened.

1 Like

It’s just traffic, sometimes takes more than a day. And there will be more of that in coming days.

4 Likes

See my message above. Solana is stable, no constipations. The only explanation I can find so far is that Solana may be doing system upgrades or there is a major glitch within Single. Maybe their AWS backend is down (however thats unlikely).

Actually experience with single / Shopify gets worse and worse. Three weeks ago it took me an hour (!) to download a SapMed track and original image. As if they were running the service through an old baud modem :smiley:

2 Likes

Maybe try writing a letter @Star @johnscov1026

5 Likes