Scam / Counterfeit Reports Thread for Sapien Medicine

Bruh

1 Like

Bring any informative discussions here. Keep in mind that not all NFTs may have ‘full description’ depending on who leads the NFT project(s)

4 Likes

hahaha
switched timelines lol

3 Likes

Same experience with this user

1 Like

I gave him the description I was given from the person I bought the NFT from and he got mad about it saying it wasn’t a full description and demanded I go get the actual description, idk why my name is up here with a bunch of scammers and suspicious people when all I did was give someone a description they didn’t like

4 Likes

Added this to the NFT guidelines thread

3 Likes

Information about users:

Majormonogram

Yujiro_Hanma

During deals, they ask for mandala and audio first, then the deal breaks down because they “can’t” send the NFT to exchange, then they disappear. One of them got the audio of one project unfortunately.

One person’s review of 1 participant: “The first one (Majormonogram) particularly has very developed manipulative and persuasive techniques.”

All proofs provided in one closed group of a certain number of participants, in which there was SammyG and Divine_Lotus

Thank you Divine. this is important.
and i will stress again - the forum in most cases provides general info, which is enough to understand the project, the idea, and its functionality. We have clear agreements not to disclose certain schemes and processes (in certain projects). And I ask you to respect that decision.

These schematics and processes are important to me personally and to the Captain. These schemes are not provided or disclosed.
I am talking specifically about my projects :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I fully agree that it’s not fair at all Kips name being here

6 Likes

I had actually people agreeing to a deal and then suddenly vanishing, whilst maintaining full activity on the forum. I understand thats not scamming, but its still rather odd to me. I dont wanna mention names though

5 Likes

This would count as “Suspicious Behavior”, meaning never send anything first to these people.

1 Like

3 alts

Hey, I understand why my name is here because of 2 failed trades with the old users here on the forum but I have shared all the screenshots with the Divine Lotus for the same, if the mods still think I am a scammer, I don’t mind being banned from the forum but I never had any intentions of scamming anyone here, I have had successful trades with people here who can vouch for me if they want, not gonna ask them though, I am very well aware that the audios don’t work if you are not a legit owner of the NFT so it does make any sense to me to get only audios, I can even provide my wallet id if it comes to that to show that I am a legit owner of all the NFT’s that we promised while the trade was happening.

5 Likes

I recently was up for trading 3 NFTs against 1 in return but the person insisted that I should send all 3 first then s/he will send the NFT in return while I said I will send 1 (highest priced among the 3) you send me the NFT then I will send the rest 2.

I don’t know from my perspective it looked fishy and I called off the deal. In cases like this what to do?

It’s not hard for me to take you off that list. When “random” circumstances arise, and they are confirmed by several people - a certain opinion is formed.

Here we also share suspicious actions. I think that’s what this thread is for.

removed

4 Likes

Noting:

We come up with a general guideline of determining trust levels. An open discussion suggested here Trust Levels for Traders

6 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

I completely understand what you guys are saying here, and I also take full responsibility of the 2 failed trades, I am genuinely sorry for something that had happen but once again, i am not a scammer and neither i ever had any intentions of doing this, my wallet is still out of my control right now, I am unable to send or recieve the NFT’s, whilst trying to send an NFT its shows the it’s sending but even after waiting for hours on the end nothing happens.

2 Likes

Maybe you can ask them if they can add someone the discussion who can vouch for them someone who is senior in thread and someone you trust?

2 Likes

Good idea may be the moderator Divine_Lotus herself.

2 Likes

You’re fine. Reassuring you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
It’s great that you speak up for yourself and are willing to solve problems. That is more than enough to show how much you care and it shows how trustworthy you are

9 Likes