I notice that when i loop ego its works better then just

doing
ego
11 power
ego
11 power

Its best to play 11 power then loop ego, it seems to not let the felling escape

6 Likes

Or maybe that’s your ego tricking you because the other way works better?

4 Likes

I don’t know where I’m at. I’m lost. Between past lives and my current mental health ( social phobia etc )

2 Likes

Can’t wait for next year, we’re gonna top this one
:grin:

5 Likes

Lol if there is one thing i have learnt is that, u should never help people that don’t ask for it.
Lol I thought I was being a good person by trying to help everyone around me, if something helped me, then i rushed to tell them,

Now i know that i was just being annoying, also that u shouldn’t help people unless they actually ask for it, I remember when i first picked up meditation, i told my close friends and how much it can help them too, But they just didn’t care about improving themselves it didn’t make sense to me. and would kinda give me that shoo-off response

I could of spent all that time improving myself and letting them see the changes.

what I am trying to say is that going out ur way to help someone because you think you’re helping them, just causes u and that person more issues, for many reasons, one being that they think ur trying to belittle them in a way, but also some people just don’t care about improving themselves it never makes sense to me, but why?

I am not consistent with habits, but to not even caring for what someone has to say just is strange to me,

In life its best to shut your mouth, no matter if it could be beneficial to that person, sometimes people have to learn things on their own,
i hope i don’t have to, but i know that would just be a lie am telling myself

Whether i learnt this through experience or having more respect for my time

Lol to be fair, i think its the manhattan field responsible for making me taking different light on things, but i need way more time to confirm thats true

13 Likes

Wise Keanu and wiser kid…

3 Likes

In my country (not US), this man is a politician xD. Politicians here must be very intuitive cause they win the lottery and get gifts all the time xD

2 Likes

Hmm yes very intuitive :joy::joy:

2 Likes

DELETE
BLOCK

with love Baki

2 Likes

The universe has a way to get messages to you even when you try to fight it or don’t want to believe in it anymore. I’m at dinner and I look over at the light bulb and see this. I’ve been having a crisis of faith in this moment and this is … what’s the word? Divine timing?

10 Likes

My lord.

I love money.

I love it soooo much!

Money is life.

money2

(working on my money mindset, ha ha)

6 Likes

This comment link is 666 bruh xD

-Self Reflection Thread - #666 by JAAJ

2 Likes

LOL

Yeah, it is.

I NEED THAT Money!
Spider-Man but he’s a bad guy

1 Like

moneyislove

#666 :laughing:

1 Like

Still going strong :muscle:

The loneliness that seemed eternal and innate

Ceased to exist

I can proudly say I have found a taste of happiness in my own solitude.

I have also developed the skill of building relationships without being needy. They are so much satisfying and rewarding this way.

5 Likes

I’ve realized that in certain situations, I tend to agree/disagree with others, based on the energy of their intent, rather than on what is based on objective aspects.

That can sometimes lead to avoidable misunderstandings and unnecessary confusion.

Gonna clear that.

4 Likes

I went from “I know almost everything” to “I know almost nothing”.
Probably sign of progress, but having less certainty kinda sucks

4 Likes

I went to a festival a few weeks back. And my first thought upon setting up camp as the sun was setting was that what was required was inner warmth. Like an inner fire that would burn and keep one warm. And realising that was what I needed to cultivate.

To keep oneself warm by the inner fire instead of seeking that warmth in others, or in alcohol, or other substances, or even an external fire of which there were many.

An inner fire that keeps one warm. Not depended on external circumstances or others company.

2 Likes

know what you mean
certainly depends on who “I” is, yes?

3 Likes