Self Reflection Thread

That´s why you use 11th Booster before Ego Dissolution

2 Likes

lol i tried that yesterday, i rememeber a couple weeks back i was getting real good results from ego diss, but now am not strange, its like the audio stoped working, although i use to loop it like crazy

1 Like

Okay just done it, feel very dizzy and strange lol. Kinda amazing if you ask me.

I think 11 power is working for me so great because i havnt used my long stack today so this wouldnt overload my system if it boosted it 11 times. This is sooo amazing

2 Likes

omg this feels so fucking amazing what the fuck

my brother was listening to VOC next to me, please please dont boost that audio. it would kill me

2 Likes
2 Likes

LOL

thank you for the recommendation

quite good, hope others see this and try it out

2 Likes

Okay, bro this is getting crazier by the seconed.

Lol, i see why people say this is harsh, woah. Everything is strange. its very werid.

I think am starting to panic

1 Like

Not sure why I am laughing like a maniac right now but anyways

glad it works for you.

QI mentioned protection against overcharge, so you´ll be fine

LSD?

2 Likes

never have taken took drugs

2 Likes

am really scared but if i stop that means my ego doesnt go away for long right?

1 Like

just stop listening and ground yourself if it´s too much. You´ll be fine

2 Likes

Well at least that won´t be a problem anymore. you good @Dyslexic_Professor ?

2 Likes

Seems to calm down the effects, right now am giving 11 power a listen while am listening to the tool by PU on my second phone (dont normally do that, but want to see were it takes me)

Will give ego a listen again

2 Likes

US man uses ‘intuition’ to win lottery six times

His intuition told him: don’t just buy one ticket, buy six. And don’t just use any numbers, use the exact same numbers on each ticket.

don’t just use any numbers, use the exact same numbers on each ticket. :scream:

Well that sound like intuition cause no one will ever think to use the same numbers on each ticket unless his knowing that’s these numbers are the winning one

5 Likes

That´s psychic mastery

5 Likes

I notice that when i loop ego its works better then just

doing
ego
11 power
ego
11 power

Its best to play 11 power then loop ego, it seems to not let the felling escape

6 Likes

Or maybe that’s your ego tricking you because the other way works better?

4 Likes

I don’t know where I’m at. I’m lost. Between past lives and my current mental health ( social phobia etc )

2 Likes

Can’t wait for next year, we’re gonna top this one
:grin:

5 Likes

Lol if there is one thing i have learnt is that, u should never help people that don’t ask for it.
Lol I thought I was being a good person by trying to help everyone around me, if something helped me, then i rushed to tell them,

Now i know that i was just being annoying, also that u shouldn’t help people unless they actually ask for it, I remember when i first picked up meditation, i told my close friends and how much it can help them too, But they just didn’t care about improving themselves it didn’t make sense to me. and would kinda give me that shoo-off response

I could of spent all that time improving myself and letting them see the changes.

what I am trying to say is that going out ur way to help someone because you think you’re helping them, just causes u and that person more issues, for many reasons, one being that they think ur trying to belittle them in a way, but also some people just don’t care about improving themselves it never makes sense to me, but why?

I am not consistent with habits, but to not even caring for what someone has to say just is strange to me,

In life its best to shut your mouth, no matter if it could be beneficial to that person, sometimes people have to learn things on their own,
i hope i don’t have to, but i know that would just be a lie am telling myself

Whether i learnt this through experience or having more respect for my time

Lol to be fair, i think its the manhattan field responsible for making me taking different light on things, but i need way more time to confirm thats true

13 Likes