Self Reflection Thread

Include past ones like arc brain and Ernest

1 Like

Itā€™s been a long road but I think Iā€™ve finally figured it out to an extent. Man, life can be a twisty turny one sometimes canā€™t it

6 Likes

Itā€™s always been strange not ā€˜feelingā€™ love, strange even saying that as I understand, Iā€™ve been loved by many. Although, for some reason it seems like Iā€™ve been unplugged from actualizing the universal love within.

Itā€™s strange explaining, and itā€™s like someone/something violated my will.

But ehh, what can be done about the past besides forgive it and move on.

4 Likes

For some reason I am very confident of my closed eyes visualization and feeling abilities.

I was always stressing for having blurry and mostly black and whites visualizations but I realized they donā€™t need to be HD.

:D

8 Likes

Pain ā€¦ no matter what kind seems to bring out the worst in people.

3 Likes

well well, today was a good day huh

3 Likes

Read this today and thought it was really good to share.

Thousands struggle with the problems youā€™ve solved.

We underestimate our progress, but you donā€™t need to be an expert to have something worth sharing.

Be a guide, not a guru.

8 Likes

T.V. Switches your brain to function primarily with the Right Hemisphere.
Right Hemisphere dominance will make you more ā€œemotionalā€ hence crying from movies, but not Real Life.
It entrains your brain to ALPHA brainwave dominance within 30 seconds of turning the T.V. on. This ā€œAlphaā€ state is akin to a Hypnotic Tranceā€¦ You donā€™t need to feel dazed to be in a trance. For example, if you drive on a highway within about 10 minutes, you are in a tranceā€¦

Not only does TV have hidden images and flashing commands at subconscious speedsā€¦ The very picture itself acts as a carrier wave that transmits commands that you can not perceive.

It doesnā€™t matter what channel you watchā€¦ Discovery Channel, Disney XD ETC

The Device itself is programming you, the programming is on ALL stations at ALL times!

2 Likes

Guys i think i reached enlightenment, Yesterday, i spelt Question right for the first time in years. :rofl:

6 Likes

Another piece of wisdom that made me stop and reflect. A similar advice was given to me many many moons ago.
Reminder for when you feel you are in your darkest times. All you need to do is take small steps.

===

In difficult times, move forward in small steps.
Do what you have to do, but little by little.
Donā€™t think about the future
or what may happen tomorrow.

Wash the dishes.
Remove the dust.
Write a letter.
Make a soup.

You see?

Advance step by step.
Take a step and stop.
Rest a little.
Praise yourself.
Take another step.
And then another.

You wonā€™t notice, but your steps will grow more and more.
And the time will come when you can think about the future without crying.

Author: Elena Mikhalkova

10 Likes

This planet is the ghetto. Lol.

1 Like
4 Likes

omg I love Tupac so much

2 Likes

Holy shitā€¦

I was right. Psychedelics are awesomeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

Lets get it baby, weā€™re back on track.

1 Like

When I was first started awakening I thought my life mission had to be something grand and big, but somewhere along the path Iā€™ve made it to be enjoying little moments, making the most out of my physical experience, the work on relationships, self-awareness, being present. It feels good.

6 Likes

I have beat this petty loneliness that I used to feel my whole life :smiley:

Does not mean I wonā€™t feel lonely again. The hardest one is yet to come, hopefully soon :relieved:

Slowly but surely becoming the main character of my own life.

8 Likes

why is my mental health so much better after doing a good study its like a value my day on how well i study, i never use to always be like this, well i acutally did. But now its more ovs to me.

1 Like

Intelligence alone just doesnĀ“t cut it.

2 Likes

The ego is so much sneakier then I ever thought, I should never underestimate it.
What a bitch

2 Likes