Yes, exactly. Not sure if I want to know, and what if I uncover some traumas I didn’t want to know about. Afterall we did die before, and knowing or reliving part of that is a bit daunting.
I’d like to absorb the lessons, remind myself of things I may have forgotten that would help me excel in this life, but other than that, I’m not sure if it’s helpful for me. I’m already a lot preoccupied by this life… !
It’s a good idea to cocoon yourself when you can, this isn’t over yet, but I hope we’re starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. If I got anything good from this experience, it’s probably my renewed appreciation for the blessings I have in my life, and my joy for living. I miss travel, a lot, and I didn’t even think I’d say this but, I also miss the crowds for some reason. The energy, the interaction, the randomness.
i realized that when i stop doing something and decide to pick it up again, all the thoughts and feelings are still there no matter how chronologically long it’s been.
double edged sword because there are things i wanted to do that my past self from a year ago had anxiety and fear trying to begin and keep consistent at, and it’s all still there!
i was frustrated and had mini-mental breakdowns just laughing to myself.
i have a few ideas on how to tackle these issues with ego dissolution and vibes series (mostly transcendence for the ego dissolution).
I almost drove off a little mountain bridge today.
My front left wheel was suspended in the void. Opened my door, I could only see the river below. I took off through the passenger seat like a rat off a sinking ship lol. No cellular service. It looked worst than it was though.
I’ve been thinking, it’s nice to have a little excitement like that from time to time. It goes from work to adventure. Trying to find solutions, the opportunity to think on your feet and see concrete results. This type of little problems are like a minigame inside the game.
(I walked down the road, find someone who called his family and neighbors to come and lift my car with their hands )
At the moment, you panic (I did lol), but once you’re safe but your heart is still beating like a hammer and your mind is racing, that’s the best feeling ever
You really don’t need to. That’s the bullshit you’ve been grown into, doesn’t make it real.
Find your passion, something you live for, and something you’re good at. Pursue that and the rest will fall into place. Sure, you’ll maybe have to work a job on the side for a while, but once you find that thing that you love and thus will be good at, that nobody else can do like you, people will want you, and you will be able to live from it.
Doesn’t have to be anything ‘exotic’ (which it is for this world, again, 9-5) like generating morphic fields, and doesn’t have to be a male stripper either, could be anything.
Listen to SLR, man. SLR. And broaden up that mind with abundance.
Every Saturday morning a group of ladies meet up for an early morning walk. We park our 4x4’s behind the cricket ground along the river’s edge. Our little bush town doesn’t actually have a cricket ground, it’s more an open piece of land that has no trees in the centre and is sort of flat enough to play cricket on. The area isn’t even fenced. It doesn’t get used as much these days. There used to be a strip of astro turf in the centre but I think one of the locals thought it would look cool to have some fake lawn in front of his hut.
It was my birthday last month, after our walk the girls thought it would be super cool to tie balloons behind me while we sat and had our morning coffee