Send me protective energy, please

Two people who pretend to have no connection or relationship with each other, are protecting each other secretly, even when their clients suffer emotionally, financially, etc. I’m suspicious that one of them is in a relationship with the boss either. Well, it’s their own choice! But the part which is related to me is that when they hurt someone none of them take the amount of damage seriously. They all pretend that everything is going to get better, but it’s not! I receive so much negative energy from them, therefore I tried to protect myself in different ways. I listened to many fields to cut the cords and repel all negative energy, but they were not sufficient.
Please send me protective energy, otherwise, I will be buried under this negative energy.

2 Likes

Sent some protective energy your way, let me know when you feel anything…

2 Likes

Also post in here, you will receive help from a strong servitor dragon of @SorcerySupreme

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/free-environmental-smart-field-terraformer/68888?u=sssubliminaluser

3 Likes

I posted there yesterday. It wasn’t sufficinet.

I felt a light energy from your side.Thanks.

2 Likes

You can try this:

Also, try Servitors, add/make one for yourself, there are some documents/books (or just one, Idk) on Captain’s Patreon.

3 Likes

So interesting. Thank you.

1 Like

I hope all people see their true colors. They annoyed me a lot, for a long time.

Also, I hope to recieve the protective energy of other members of the forum. Thanks.

2 Likes

Post in these two threads, they are specifically created to manifest for others. Members will come forward to help…

GAME- Let’s manifest for each other… :dart:

Cone of Power event :boom:

1 Like

Last night the negative energy sat on my solar plexus, then, in the morning, the energy rushed through my heart chakra and throat chakra. That process was really painful.

I am so sorry you’re going through that.
Would you be open to using PU’s?

I hope you’ll find suitable help.

2 Likes