Share your results!

Were the love handles affected?

Seems like it, not sure actually.

Still have a bit to go, but after workout muscle recovery is a game changer, makes you feel “solid” in a sense.

5 Likes

i like this and also have no diet restrictions besides being a vegetarian!

2 Likes

As yesterday cold symptoms started to appear in afternoon, the typical sore throat and stuffy nose etc… I never had tried the Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 because so far was not need it, only twice a year I get a season cold and it seems I was about to get one :rofl:

Left it loop for around 3 to 4 hours and voila symptoms just started to vanished., waked up fine as if nothing had happen :blush: It’s really important to get it sorted as quick one can, that way there is no chance for the multiplication of the virus, in this case influenza etc

9 Likes

good evening everyone I wanted to share with all of you my experiences with sapien, I am listening to different audios of sapien and they are all working for me and the results I see them already after a few days for example the audio for insecurity is helping me a lot and even listening ego dissolution + subconscious limit removal + telepathy I can already know what people think and want to do, I really wanted to thank sapien and dream for all this really many thanks you are unique :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

17 Likes

i am getting more attention from all sources just like Attract Love’s description says. i listen to the whole Alchemy of Love album and other social related audios.

just today at a social gathering (with social distancing rules enforced) i experienced:

• a friend coming over to me saying that she was overwhelmed by the amount of people and needed to stand beside me because of my ‘neutral’ energy. she is like an empath and can see auras.
  • her boyfriend coming over sometime after mentioning that he was also overwhelmed by how many people there are and coming to me because i felt calmer.
  • i was interested by the grass i was standing on and when i looked up i saw an auntie taking a video of me and waving. it wasn’t too out of the norm because it is a celebratory gathering, but we don’t know each other and i wasn’t doing anything noteworthy to be filmed.
  • i kept receiving so many compliments on how i look and i didn’t really change anything about my style.

i expected a feeling to come over me like happiness knowing that i’m getting the attention i wanted, but i just felt neutral and calm like my friends mentioned. i realized that it wasn’t the attention that was important to me, but the feeling of confidence and self-esteem i was truly searching for. i want to know it in my being that i am wanted and appreciated.

time to listen to more extreme self confidence and self esteem!

25 Likes

Been sleeping 4-6 hours a day with hyper state sleep because of schoolwork and stuff and it feels like 8-10 hours of sleep, I feel refreshed and my muscles are still recovered from the gym

8 Likes

What time do you listen?
Morning? Before bed?

1 Like

Before bed

1 Like

I made a post sharing my results.

9 Likes

My new anti-radiation: Michael mandala (unsurprisingly). No more headaches, dizziness, etc. after too much time spent with electronics. He’s like a boosted clear quartz.

Actually the archangel helps me with so many other things that I can’t list right now. Almost an “all-in-one”. The first days with him were difficult but now… <3

I want to thank my favorite @Samurai for this. His posts are the ones that had convinced me about printing this mandala.

7 Likes

Best Path In Life - Received August 3rd

So I shared my results with the tag here at 11 days: Share your results!

We’re now at 49 days and I wanted to give an update.

From my previous post:

I actually didn’t end up leaving.

Instead of “doing the right thing,” which would have been entirely unfair to me, I wrote a hardship letter and am now paying 1/4 of my rent. This is helping me recover from a time of financial hardship.

My landlord isn’t happy about it at all, but there’s nothing she can do and I’m at peace with myself. I’m not taking advantage, rather just admitting where I’m at. I still plan on moving, but will be doing so when its safe for me to do so, not as a result of circumstances beyond my control.

I got the job!

I’ll be making 10% more than I’ve made up to this point, I’ll be working from home and its within my experience and skill level.

This is everything I asked the universe for when I requested a job.

At the time I wrote this I was wearing BPIL damn near 24/7, but since then I can go days without touching it. Not wearing it definitely gave me an immense desire to reconnect with these toxic people, but I stayed away and my mental health is much better for it.

What is currently going on is just getting adjusted to this new job and also a number of other changes in my life that are just beginning.
With a new job and stability at home, I’m no longer stressed all the time and I’ll be looking to make more changes now that I wasn’t able to before.

I’m experiencing a negative kickback effect at times when I believe I’ve gone off my Best Path In Life. For example, I also have a second job. I took it just to get some extra cash, but I really don’t enjoy it. Regardless of how much effort I put into it, theres a number of negative events that seem come up in relation to it, no matter what I do. I’ll likely be quitting even though I’ve only worked there one day.

In my life, whenever my intuition is telling me to get the F out of somewhere, not doing so has resulted in several mishaps. It wouldn’t surprise me if my car just randomly stopped working to prevent me from getting to work one day, or my tire goes flat, or I miss an alarm or something.

19 Likes

love your results! i always follow my feelings and intuition as they tell me how i truly feel about a situation and to properly understand the situation at least for my perspective.

whenever i followed my logic but had feelings of doubt, still following through made me realize my feelings were always right and my mind needs to improve and work with my feelings.

i also wear my BPIL 24/7 and it’s helping me have newer perspectives about my situation which explains why i may or may not be taking actions in certain cases.

6 Likes

You can add the breast enhancement to the stack it would prevent losing boobiiiiies :blush: thats what i do

1 Like

NEGATIVE ION GENERATOR (Patreon)

This audio is pure life!!! Super underrated.

Every time i wake up feeling dizzy foggy slight headache nose stuffed, annoyed because it was a deep sleep night with the fan and or the ac i play it twice and all the symptoms go away except the slight headache.
The room literally smells extremely clean fresh new , its almost like if you had just gotten your room brand new unpacked.

Sometimes i play it on loop upstairs and downstairs and go out to run some errands in town and when i come back i feel like i had just stepped into an oxygen machine.

Today i woke up feeling like crap because it was so hot last night i put the ac super low and the fan high. I said to myself yep this is gonna be a crappy day and i was so annoyed. I decided to play it 4 times in a row. Right now i feel nothing. Zero not even the little annoying headache and my mood is so upbeat its amazing.

This is def something we should play daily.
Im gonna start playing it before i go to bed that way my room is clean of pollution to sleep deeply. I can imagine how im gonna sleep now!!

21 Likes

Agree x zillion. Glad that you’re benefitting from it.

Surprisingly (or not lol), it has helped me for another thing recently: I was feeling like suffocating after the new Galactic Infusion Meditations (especially Pleiades). Not that those are negative experiences per se, but “walking in space” is… somewhat particular.

At one moment, I couldn’t breathe at all lol. Then, I thought about this Negative Ion Generator + Hyperbaric Oxygen and played them. Positive result, of course.

10 Likes

Awesome.
What i noticed new was that change in my mood.

And then it made sense. It feeds the brain duh lol

So i guess we can safely say that part of ppl being in a bad mood could be related to being intoxicated with pollution, chemicals etc.
I mean we obv know that. I guess im thinking out loud actually connecting the dots lol

7 Likes

Ok this is another one that has me wow’ed lol

Little back story: for years between marriage-separation-divorced, i grew so much anger and resentment towards my ex husband. Like i think he is the only person i have hated in this life.
I also carried a lot of anger towards my Mom (whom i also deeply love which makes it hard and then damages more)

Ive always worked on the side as holistic healer in different categories, so i knew as a fact the impact in the body/mind/spirit the emotions cause specially unresolved negative ones. So i knew i had to work hard and consciously on those emotions.
Anger, frustration and resentment are absorbed and stored in your liver, spleen and pancreas. And from one specific time where me and my ex had a real bad fight i got soo angry i threw up non stop until blood was coming out and i had to be rushed to the hospital, that night i literally felt something had broke in that area lol and i got pains there on and off through the years, done lot of tests but nothing was showing. I knew it was emotional.
Anyway for years because i wanted and because of this i went to many spiritual retreats and tried lots of different psychedelic etc. They all worked, i felt better but then pain and discomfort always showed up again and stayed for some days then go away.
This year i was really determined to work on those 2 main issues my ex and my Mom (there are ppl that have caused pain in my life but i never felt a thing in my system for them)

I made a stack to work on the liver/pancreas etc and kept putting it away because other audios, like 3 weeks ago something triggered certain memories and the pain was right back! :unamused: so its when i decided i couldnt wait anymore and i started listening to it.

Fast forward to today:
-burst of unexpected anger accompanied by memories of ppl that did me wrong and i had totally forgot about them (well apparently not) and ive been like woah? Well i learnt that listening to these audios kinda purge out all of that so you actually feel it.
Let me tell you guys, you have NO IDEA how much anger and frustration you carry in your system throughout the years that you are not aware of because we humans tend to push away or deep down emotions, ignore them and put on a brave face again because we need the courage and joy to build a happy life right? Well, all that stays in you 💁 no matter how much you think youve dealth with them. They stay in there.

-for the first time from the bottom of my heart I released my ex husband of anger. Like i literally talked out loud as if he was in front of me, forgave him sincerely and acknowledged him that i knew he loved me with all force he could within the sick mind and damaged soul he had, and also voiced the things i knew i did wrong that caused pain to him as well. It was like an hour talking to ‘him’ and most important i promised him that i will never talk bad about him or our marriage at all in any way or form joke or serious. Ever. Again. And that i sincerely wish all the good and the best love for him for ever.
I had never felt this freedom so genuine and real.
Since that day i felt that area in my body super lighter clean and ‘free’ and that whole day my urine had a very strong color and smell. (I eat super clean)
-then my Mom… same (i dont want to bore you with the story but you get the point)
-im losing weight without changing anything (ive always been more to the slim/fit side but since my marriage and all after i keep gaining weight and losing just a bit like i have to work out hard and watch what i eat to keep a good figure but 1 week not watching it and baam it comes back)
-my sleep nights are longer and better
-my mood and determination are improving so much. Basically the qualities i felt i lost during that time in my life are returning full force :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Here is said stack:

Avance Detox + healing of Billary System x 3
Steam Cells target to heart, liver and lungs x 3
Pancreas regeneration x 3
Liver cyrrhosis x 4
Far infrared x 2

Im neither old nor alcohol or drugs abuser in my life but i did have my years of party hard lol and smoked, but i still put all this in there because as i said emotions are as destructive.

26 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::arrow_up: A “must read”

8 Likes

i’m trying it now and you’re right i’m noticing a freshness in the air and my internal temperature feels cooler which i love because i naturally run hot.

i noticed the effects about an hour into looping Negative Ion Generator. i woke up already feeling in a bad mood and now it’s lifted!

thank you for sharing your experience!

4 Likes