Share your results!

Click and ill take you to the patreon post of that link with the explanation of the audio

2 Likes

Having BoL and Acu-accumaton in every stack has accelerated the results im working on, but right now i want to share about my hair.

Its crazy the amount of new hairs im getting every day i have to find new ways to hold them down haha

Also its getting thicker and shiner and its falling way less

Im also playing at some point of the day in the skin stack microcurrent and carboxyteraphy along the others but those two stimulate the scalp as well

:partying_face:

14 Likes

something grand happened here 5days ago :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
tenor (23)

1 Like

My father had the abudance dogtag. We had a fight one year ago and we didnā€™t talk since then, we are on good terms since yesterday and asked to give me from the abudance tag a testimonial.This tag saved his company several times in the quarantine time. Gave me a lot of crazy stories how magicaly his company was saved. I think it was about 4 times if I remember correctly (or maybe 5 times).He is wearing it for 1.5 years.

23 Likes

life has been great and iā€™ve been feeling like iā€™m ā€˜lackingā€™ something in my life. something in my future felt like it was calling for me, but i couldnā€™t figure out what it was. i have been exploring many opportunities from financial, to social, to personal, and i still felt like i was searching.

i woke up pretty early this morning and while my dog and i were out in the backyard i decided to go back to bed a little longer.

iā€™m glad i did as i couldnā€™t think of anything but going back to sleep.

i figured i would listen to my playlist for a clearer mind which are the following:

• armor of light and glory
  • the unbreakable
  • shamanic medicine blend
  • my personal and emotional supporter
  • emotional mastering protocol

while resting, my mind showed me instances of past experiences that i kept encountering. i then heard my voice when i was a child say, ā€œyou canā€™t hurt me!ā€ and realized more of myself.

after that i had a restful nap and woke up knowing what i wanted to bring in to my life. i felt like a part of my past was resolved and the future that was calling for me showed itself.

:rose:

11 Likes

Measured height last month it was 6ā€™0.5 (Without Shoes)
Now I measured today it was 6ā€™2 1/4 also without shoes
Parents are both under 5ā€™6 and older brother is only 5ā€™7 , all relatives are short also
Playlist: Height booster 4x

32 Likes

tenor

9 Likes

:mechanical_arm:

:point_up_2:

23 Likes

Pure Magnetic Coherence, Hands down my favorite field of all time. No one bothers me anymore, I have been very mentally stable and otherā€™s people negative emotions havenā€™t bothered me. I also feel very very attractive, I donā€™t care about how I look or anything, My lack feeling has been gone within a few hours of soul restoration and become whole.

28 Likes

You my friend are in bliss :milky_way::relieved:

6 Likes

I was feeling spicy that day, lol.

So many times when I read a post I talk out loud to it in response (Iā€™m not the only one, am I ?!) But I keep it to myself since it sometimes doesnā€™t add anything useful to the topic. However that day I decided ā€¦what the heckā€¦Iā€™m posting off the cuff, like many people do here. Then seeing peoples reactionā€¦lol. Soā€¦shocked!

So I posted what I thought and said out loud with a laughā€¦and didnt delete like many people do. In real life Iā€™m quite an ā€œearthyā€ person. My family is/was used to it (except my father) and it makes them laugh. And sometimes I say it TO make them laugh, and lighten the mood. And I also know I didnā€™t have to explain anything to the forum, but I did anyway, because I wanted to.

And THIS post adds absolutely NOTHING useful/helpful to the forum, lol.

And I also just found out I replied to the wrong postā€¦Oh my!
This is in regards to the ā€œHUGE ballsā€ post BTW

Josh-congrats on the dramatic height increase.

29 Likes

Hahaha i love you :heart::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Well us ā€œspicyā€ chicks have to stick together, lol.
:heart:

9 Likes

7 Likes
8 Likes

Spanky! <1rst pic

4 Likes

be you
adds flavor to the threads

23 Likes

Hahahahahaha nicely said zuzu I loved it but I reread the balls post 4 times to see if I made a mistake :cherries:

11 Likes

:sparkling_heart: :heart:

6 Likes

the past few days iā€™ve been focusing on finances and skin.

my finance playlist:

• abundance mindset
  • capital governance
  • million dollar empire mindset

i was meditating with this playlist before heading out and just as i was about to leave, my friend from my finance days called me and weā€™re meeting up soon to catch up and talk business!

iā€™ve been going out in the sun more and noticed my skin was peeling.

i have been using plasma protocol 3 and skin regeneration for my skin and a bit of acne that has been showing up.

i realized i have this habit of finding round-about solutions and asked myself ā€œwhy donā€™t i just listen to Acne Treatment?ā€.

Acne Treatment has really helped reduce any chance of my skin having closed comedones.

today my roommate mentioned i can use their body scrub and it felt so coincidental and now my skin smells amazing and feel smooth.

16 Likes