Share your results!

@Fachocuantico12 - moved your post. Too many topics for the same thing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hehe thanks divine friend! Do you think 6 months to 1 year itā€™s a good amount of time to see changes in hair regrowth skin tightening, skin scars, stretch marks? Organs healing, etc

1 Like

Every person is different. Ask Hauru how long his hair regrowth took. He took detailed photos.

2 Likes

Great! Thanks for shearing! :heart:
Do you mean the ā€œAttract more love into your lifeā€ one?

1 Like

I did one of the paid audios on Patreon for fatty liver. I had gone to my GP and was told from a blood test I had fatty liver. Was due to have an ultrasound on my liver. The ultrasound requires that you not drink or eat anything in the morning. The pathology lab usually opens around 7am the only problem was I wake up early and also have to wake up in the middle of the night (nocturia) due to ageing. Following those directives woud have been impossible for me. I did the liver fat reducer audio for 12 months and went back for more bloodwork and the fatty liver was all gone thanks to this audio from Sapien Medicine. In full disclosure I was also exercising to get the weight down but yes no more fatty liver. Miraculous! Fatty liver can lead to all kinds of serious health problems when left untreated. I am now relieved that my liver health is ok. Am so grateful to Sapien Medicine. I am still overweight slightly after being on a medication that causes weight gain but the results on the tests gave my liver the all clear!

29 Likes

Congratulations. :grinning::pray:

3 Likes

Hi @Jupiter
Gold buddha nice to see you again

Awesome results!
congrats shiny

3 Likes

Fatty liver does not cause other deterioration. I mean fatty liver is not directly related to liver cancer. It takes medicine or supplements to cause liver cancer.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been on heavy medications which more than likely contributed to my fatty liver apart from weight gain. Just so glad that this field cleared it. I have so much success with other fields too. Sapien Medicine is incredible. I hope one day he does a PQQ supplement field as many of these medications cause mitochondrial dysfunction and contribute to increased fatigue. The cost of quality PQQ supps has gone up. I canā€™t afford them anymore. Mitochondrial health is a relatively new science going by what health experts are saying

2 Likes

Jupiter said it can lead to all kinds of health problems, and that is correct. Fatty liver DOES cause all kinds of things, including insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, and other things, not to mention it is harder to lose weight or add muscle if you have fatty liver. My hepatologist can attest to this as well. My hepatologist was wondering why I am having a hard time losing weight and asked if I have a fatty liver. Apparently, the cause of my insulin resistance is my liver. FWIW, I have autoimmune hepatitis. Fatty liver is just an added bonus, but temporary thanks to Sapien Medicine.

1 Like

Did you listen to any boosters or subconscious limits removal or just the 4 weight loss audios? Also how long did you listen to each weight loss audio each day?

I saw this comment on the video The blosson of abundance and thought it would be good to share it here so I can keep it as a record. This person had type 2 diabetes and was cured with the old diabetes audio from sapien mediciene, as he/she mentions in other replies.

8 Likes

I always have a healthy color.
Before Sapienmed, I was pale as hell lol, usually anyway (yes, sometimes I would have a little bit of color, a little bit of redness in my face, and a small tan, in the summer, but rarely I would look healthy).

Now, I usually look tanned, at least slightly tanned and you wouldnā€™t guess that I had health issues for decades.
And this is the smallest of my achievements.

Thank You, Captain and Everyone who has ever helped me. :pray:

(a healthy weight and fitness will become my main goals now, as asthma, allergies, Hemorrhoids, and other issues are a thing of the past - I havenā€™t got rid of them completely, but they arenā€™t big issues anymore)

9 Likes

is a very good idea to specify in short what are you using when publishing results.

4 Likes

I recently experienced that mots-c production is like a hack for getting results from other fields for me. I posted in the mots-c thread. I didnā€™t post the rest cause these results are from other fields, but theyā€™re enhanced if I use mots-c beforehand.

Cardarine/stenabolic has all the effects you could expect. Energy, alertness, focus, anti-depressant, aggression. It works better than depression begone or testosterone (also has mood uplifting effects on me).

Collagen has effects I never anticipated. It eliminates pain, but also numbs it, even at a mental level. Hard to have negative thoughts with it.

It makes me way too mellow though, like a cat high on catnip under the sun. It enhances pleasure sensations. It is like a nervous system hack, along with helping all the muscle and arthritic pain, and the mental states it creates. Itā€™s like being high.

Another issue I have is that observing diet for me was basically useless. But with these fields it seems Iā€™m finally making use of nutrients and eating more isnā€™t just wasted, but used for a better functioning.

I also had a certain realization when using a more conceptual field. As soon as I have more energy everything works better.

9 Likes

These results are a bit unconventional and took months to unfold, but I have no doubt it was the result of working with fields.

My kids step mom and I have never gotten along. We are talking 8 years of hating each other. This is how I know it was the result of fields and energy workā€¦ things stay the same until an outside force/energy cause a shift. Yes know this shift is within as wellā€¦ semantics šŸ©·

So for years my exes wife would cut my sonā€™s hair (herself) in a way I absolutely could not stand. It would be extremely short, military style with high fading, and I prefer to keep my sonā€™s hair long. I asked probably 100 times over the course of 8 years, and it didnā€™t matter, sheā€™d chop it everytime it was their weekend. It was difficult to have no say in my own childā€™s hair for 8 long years.

Tell me how now she just left my house and we worked together to give my youngest son (not her stepson) an all over scissor cut šŸ©·āœ‚ļø

Our relationship has been improving ever since I started working with fields about a year ago. Itā€™s been a slow unfolding, but day by day it all adds up

We text and FaceTime everyday now šŸ©·
She no longer just whacks my sons hair ā€” Iā€™ll still let her do his cut sometimes if itā€™s their weekend and itā€™s getting long, but now she takes into consideration my feelings a desires on the issue, and keeps it a length both my ex and I can meet in the middle on
Everything is generally more peaceful and harmonious and Iā€™m very grateful for the shift

Iā€™ve used Captains fields, PU, and Equilibrium this year and I think they have all helped to make this possible in my reality

Itā€™s onwards and upwards from hereā€” this journey has been unexpected healing for our big extended family, because thatā€™s what we are. We are a team, as it should be

9 Likes