Shielding 3.0

DM me when time, hopefully I can share my experience within few days.

You’re not alone.

1 Like

Thank you bro. I can’t wait to hear your experiences!

1 Like

That is helpful information! Thank you for this.

1 Like

Thanks! I just posted it there as well. I hadn’t heard of that project until now.

1 Like

shielding is a field that works with low vibration entities or larvae but does not work against high vibration beings such as fallen angels, annunakis (descendants of annu elohim), drakonians descendants of drakonian seraphim, negative urmah descendants of golden light (3rd manifestation of harmonic universe 4)…etc, these beings vibrate in 5d-6d and 7d and even 11d the orion war ranged from 5d to 7d for example…

Astral beings, larvae etc and normal demons are simple things. the archons are also capable of manipulating you too (angels, “light masters” and ancients of days), only they do it more subtly and kindly than those of negative polarity, but in the end they are two sides of the same coin. The children of the great universal mind, the adam kadmons, play good and bad in their trees of life in the dual matrix.

The best protection is to be at a certain spiritual level, and that is achieved through inner silence, the more your conscience is present, the less influence the mental matrix has against you.

10 Likes

Should we add protections or do what is possible to stymie them in the new project?

The Bodyguard of Success NFT :crossed_swords: - Ultimate Protections Project - PUBLIC

3 Likes

Thank you for the blessings! That means alot.

1 Like

Get the Dragon Bone Armor.

2 Likes

I agree that polarized light does not violate free will unless there is a contract involved. but the negative polarity does violate free will totally, if you believe otherwise, well… it’s your belief.

2 Likes

That field should be non nft imho.

I literally own the shielding 3 nft and theres this force that tries to full on memory wipe making me think I dont own it.

Not sure if the field knows I actually own it or succeeds, but anyway…

2 Likes

@brian95240
You’re welcome.
Since you are having issues with work done on your picture, I would suggest you remove your pic from your avatar profil pic.
Just suggesting. :crossed_swords::sunny::crossed_swords::dragon_face::herb::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::crossed_swords::dragon_face::fire::dragon_face::dove::woman_in_lotus_position::bouquet::dolphin:❤‍🔥 :nazar_amulet: :partying_face::milky_way::crescent_moon:🧚‍♀🪷 :sunny: :nazar_amulet::call_me_hand::nerd_face::dragon::woman_in_lotus_position:

3 Likes

I think it could have been done many years back, but you are right about that. It could have been my hair, nails or belongings as well.

1 Like

Pictures of your face on the internet is making you vulnerable, even tho it might not be the source of what you are dealing with now.

Just be safe :crossed_swords::nazar_amulet:

The new NFT is going to be great,
Wish you well and good healing :pray::partying_face::dove::fire::dragon_face::milky_way::crescent_moon:🪷 :woman_in_lotus_position::nazar_amulet:

Edit: :+1:
:sparkles::sunrise_over_mountains::sparkles::nazar_amulet:

4 Likes

As title states IMO. +Shields, right. So it should be actually *Mother of All Shields & Protections NFT.

1 Like

So, using it for 3 days now. Hmmmm. All I could say is that it made my body hurt and it made me feel super weird. Like I kind of hyperventilated weird made my whole body buzz. Also, it made it soo fields work better on me. Protecting me hmmm idk not really as of now. However, at the same time I do feel like it’s protecting me. Interesting.

8 Likes

Hi @Amec welcome to the forum.

We have a thread specifically to buy and sell NFTs or trade, we do not post under the NFTs testimonials thread.

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

Just know that since you are new, we have strict rules, if someone decides to buy your NFT you must send the NFT to their wallet first before receiving the money. And not just the audio no, the actual NFT from your wallet to the buyers wallet, at the same time be careful who you send your NFT to, make sure is not a new member or one with profile hidden, you can post under the same thread asking if we know so and so member for you to trust sending your NFT and once you get your answer you must delete that post from the thread

8 Likes

Thanks for comment, I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Excited that I just got this! Unfortunately I got it 2 hours ago and it’s still not downloaded or email sent:( Does this take a while to download?

I got the audio but I can’t claim the NFT:( The email is sent with no button to claim it:(

how did you get the audio if you can’t claim it?