EXP Potion

@Maoshan_Wanderer Hmm… Thanks Mao. I still haven’t gotten any emails. :thinking:

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo can multiple skills or attributes be increased in a given day?

Say for example “greater energy for physical and mental labor” + “entrepreneurial skills boost”

1 Like

Did the issue resolve for you @Starlight ?

I wanted to get this NFT as well so …

1 Like

@Lanos Unfortunately, It hasn’t. I still haven’t gotten the emails. I’ve sent a message to both Sam and Dream so waiting to hear back.

2 Likes

I am tracking the number of NFT and somebody else also brought after you but they haven’t reported an issue here… so maybe it was a standalone thing with you … though not likely but could your email address be incorrect? @Starlight

1 Like

A person bought Shielding 3.0 and i think he / she is also facing the same issue as you @Starlight .

1 Like

No, the email was correct. Where were you able to track this?

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. I guess I’m not the only one. It might be a phantom issue…? Hopefully, Sam or Dream read these posts and responds.

1 Like

Is there anyone here that own both the Cosmic Triforce and the EXP Potion?

I bought the Triforce and it working like a booster. I wonder how it compares to the EXP Potion and if there’s one better than the other.

Also, does anyone know what Dream meant by this on his last message about the EXP potion?

“can accentuate also magical dealings”

2 Likes

Yes it should work for skills like that too.

I guess the main difference is that The Cosmic Triforce X uses NFT smart linking to have a better connection with the NFTs that you own .
And also improves the energy of the morphic fields that you own.

While The EXP Potion don’t boost the morphic fields but they will boost or increase your Experience in skills , activity , learning… etc , that you want.
Also your HP, MP , Strength, Agility, intelligence, wisdom and Luck . It’s just like drinking the EXP Potion in a game .

So you can use both if you want.

11 Likes

Thank you Sofia :slightly_smiling_face:

Much appreciated.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue with Shielding 3.0! I got the audio but the NFT link doesn’t have the button to claim my NFT:(

1 Like

I have the exact same issue:(

1 Like

Can i set the intention to have the intelligence and skills of a Harvard medical student? Or do they have to be small specific skills? maybe i sound dumb or is already answered but i need to know so thanks in advance everybody who lets me know

You can focus on improving your intelligence and memory if you’re talking about your own stats/trait/ability. Skills wise you can focus on improving your study/revision skills.

4 Likes

I want to buy this NFT so have been tracking the number of copies left… they aren’t selling anymore probably because of the phantom wallet issue that you faced … even I am waiting for this issue to resolve before I buy

1 Like

For the people experiencing problems to claim the NFT, here something that can help: use Chrome updated. I used to use both Firefox and Chrome and in Firefox the button to claim the NFT wont appear. So use Chrome instead and see if there’s the solution

See if you can use your pc instead of the phone too

2 Likes

Starlight is talking about the email with download link that we get on purchase of an NFT

3 Likes

Doesn’t work in chrome either. Appears to be a solana/phantom issue

2 Likes