Shielding Protection 3.0

23 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG any updates on when this might be coming out? Seems like stronger protection is much needed. :sweat_smile: :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Indeed. For the help of humanity. Looking forward with anticipation to its released light. Soon, Amen

2 Likes

Was thinking about its release this morning. Hopefully its meant to be manifested, and come to realization. *Yet to use the Solidifier for that, or should I/We the owners to accelerate the process

1 Like

Patience is a virtue

6 Likes

The time may be nigh

51 Likes

Important than ever. Hopefully it will be included.

4 Likes

I have two mobile towers in the next road from my house. The radiation is always worrying

4 Likes

I am a proud owner of this NFT. @SC448 is there a final document to describe all capabilities of the NFT? Thanks.

5 Likes

Congratulations!!!

The description in post #2 is what I submitted and l’m not sure which features Captain included/excluded/altered, etc.

5 Likes

Does it work passively by itself?

Yes.

3 Likes

Please say this again differently and with more words :) (exactly why?)

If aura of fear kicks in against someone they may leave you alone but they may resent you. If you take away that incentive later for them to behave well, they may no longer behave. And it’s as if they will try to make up for lost time, being three times as toxic today because they didn’t get to be all the toxic they wanted to be on the last two days.

7 Likes

So we need to have this on us at all times

1 Like

While I don´t have this NFT, I´ve noticed that pattern quit often in the past. For me it usually happened when I used strong shielding, androstenol etc. (or just had a natural “overpowering”/“dominant” energy) but didn´t matched it subconsciously. I´ve expected/invited people that acted in that way because I still saw myself as the victim, somebody who walk around in this world and desperately NEEDS protection.

Not saying that´s the case here, just food for though for those that resonate with it.

3 Likes

Anyone have more feedback for this?

2 Likes

Ok, this is a small-ish thing but I think it’s thanks to this NFT. Winter is awesome but the icy streets can be a menace for someone with bad balance and unsure gait and if, on top of that, you’re fat… tripping/falling can be a scary thing. Ever since getting this NFT I don’t even remember the last time I’ve fallen. Sure I walk carefully when the ground is icy but I don’t slip anymore. Shielding from popping a knee? Yes, thank you, gimmegimme.

5 Likes

If i remember right, the shielding 2.0 had something that transformed negativity into positivity?

Do you guys think this has as well? I didn’t see it mentioned

2 Likes

it was in the old version:

What it does basically is protect you from negativity by directly absorbing whatever it directs toward you and then converting it into positive beneficial energies, which you are then absorbed by. In this way, you will actually use the negativity of others as a source of energy and strength for yourself.

don’t look for clear definitions
the most convenient to perceive the concept as follows: the Captain took the existing base (shielding 2.0) , and improved / expanded it on our proposed scheme

that is, what you are asking about is included automatically :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes