Smart Hair Texture Stylist

My hair was originally slightly curly at the end, but after listening to it 3 times, my hair is straight

4 Likes

Is this not being offered anymore ? :confused: It’s not available on gumroad

1 Like

THIS WORKS!!!

I can DM you for pics.

I got my hair from like 2b-3a to 1c-2a fr!

Still a little a little wavy, around sides and back but straighter look on top now with less curls and frizziness!

The ends look shinier as well.

Took like 2-3 days but I didn’t wash it as much, but now it’s amazingly straight with some waves.

Let’s go!!!

6 Likes

Your DMs are not opened lol. Also I listened to this like 6 times after I had bought acu automaton and I just washed my hair again it feels crazy loose when wet and clumps up finally. @JonDoe297

1 Like

I will DM u then.
I should have phrased that better lol.

Yeah the curl management is such a blessing, i can finally manage the mane.

It’s a little flat when straight now, but that’s good since I can style it with product.

I read somewhere that the latest platelet rich hair one accelerates the process.

I stopped using this field long ago!

Had too many fields to play

But since is getting hotter and my hair is not short its starting to get messy, im gonna try it again with the PR :muscle:

6 Likes

Dm me

@ManifestingResults
That user is no longer on the forum

1 Like

@SammyG hi :) this field is not for sale anymore ? The gumroad link says it cant be purchased

2 Likes

I’d also like to purchase this field and noticed it wouldnt allow me to. I wonder if some defect or issue was found with it, or if this block to purchase is a software glitch. Hopefully we can get it fixed and purchase it :))

It is not available for sale anymore, but the Blueprint of Hair project has a full section for Texture modulations via a set of algorithms and many other methods :)

when the time comes, the effect of this field will be included in the upcoming Blueprint of Hair project :))

7 Likes