[Solved] Help needed to stop Internal Orgasm

What did you use to remove blocks?

Sapien’s Energy Blockage Removal initially. Recently been using Hakuin’s Healing Egg and Body Primer (from course).

1 Like

Why?

Just a quick update: Still have my testicles and penis, they went back to normal fairly quickly after making the thread. *I don’t experience any shrinkage or anything like that anymore, thank god.

As @Yuichi suggested, I learned the microcosmic orbit and that helped a lot, storing the excess energy that kept rising to my head into the lower dantien. Grounding lots and using Hakuin Healing Egg has helped tremendously. I’ve had a number of kundalini experiences since then as well but it’s no big deal now. Especially since I discovered how amazing servitors are. I now have the ESS and Fae servitors balance my energy, get rid of blockages, and ground me constantly, etc. so I don’t even have to do much. Even the fact that you can record the energetic signatures from the audios blew my mind.

Anyways thanks everyone for your inputs, they really helped me out.

12 Likes

Is there a field I can use to reduce or get rid of sexual urges?

Well, I’m glad everything went well; how about sharing your experience more deeply, especially as far as the Sapien fields are concerned? Below is the link where you can tell your experience:

Soul Core Restoration has done that for me more than any other field but I think it’s more of a side effect than a purpose of the field.

5 Likes

What is that and where can I find it?

@TheAmbiguousSoldier Here: https://gumroad.com/sapienmedicine

@Fender_Cad I definitely will in the nearish future, but I feel like I could write a book on all the crazy shit I’ve experienced in the past 3-4 months lol. I started using Sapien’s audios around 4 months ago, before that I didn’t know anything about morphic fields or energetic fields in general. I recently got the IPF tag in the mail and I’ve had some cool experiences with that as well.

3 Likes

It’s expensive… will it actually drastically reduce or remove my sexual urges?

There ya go…

2 Likes

Yeah I know about that I tried it… it doesn’t work. I think that’s more for semen retention, I need something to take my sexual urges away so that’ll never think of a woman again.

Not gonna happen…doesn’t exist…
(perhaps being a eunuch…naw…sexual thoughts is more than hormones)
and there’s nothing wrong with having sexual urges.

Perhaps if you describe exactly what you believe the issue is,
you’ll get more comprehensive advice.

Right now, what you are asking is like asking,
“I would like to live without breathing”
It’s not a thing no matter where or who told you it might be possible.

7 Likes

Well basically I’m looking for a field that will take my sexual urges away, which will then take sexual thought away. Even when I look at a woman who is attractive, I’ll be totally devoid of sexual feeling/urges. It’s not the case with ‘breathing’ or anything else like that because I’ll die without it. I won’t die without this and I know it’s natural but it’s bad for my health if not satisfied and I’m not able to satisfy it, which is why I want it reduced or removed through a field.

Here you go. @The_Indigo_Man

3 Likes

I’m sorry but I think you’re missing the point on what I’m saying…

Oh really?

Why would you think that will help me achieve what I’m wanting to do?

Because of willpower.
Other audios which might help you are vibration fields from gumroad or any which raises your vibration.

1 Like

Do you think he’ll make a field for removing sexual urges away?