Stand up for yourself

Best fields for taking action and standing up for yourself and not be afraid of confronting bullies and people that try to put you down. Go!

4 Likes

The Strength (tarot)

3 Likes

Alchemical Revision of Innocence

4 Likes
  1. Knight mindset- gives you the courage and a strong sense of power. also alot of respect so people won’t mess with you
  2. Iron lion of mars- on this one I get a lot of respect and trouble people tend to leave me alone
  3. Armour of light and glory-you feel invincible on this field, can’t count the amount of times it got me out of trouble
6 Likes

Unbreakable

3 Likes

Extreme Confidence
+
Lion/Smilodon Mandalas

4 Likes

Excalibur

9 Likes

Excalibur with thor nft or mandala

3 Likes

Flight to Fight NFT.

9 Likes

How long does it take to get orders from teespring… i ordered yesterday and still waiting for a field.

From your other thread

Also check your Spam (and other) folder to make sure your email service didn’t stick it somewhere unexpected.

1 Like

Minor Blueprint of Power

4 Likes

Androstenol

4 Likes

If there is no way to stand for yourself then

Justice for all

4 Likes

Protected Righteousness
Jealousy Shield
Blarney Stone for speech

Strengthening / healing your inner child, root chakra, solar plexus / sun / mars / saturn

Anything self love related and grounding, protecting your subconscious from intrusions of emotional & psychic projections

5 Likes

Easily the Flight to Fight NFT

2 Likes

The Spear of Destiny

“He who possesses the Spear of Destiny holds the fate of the world in his hands.” – Constantine (2005)

1 Like

Ive got it and its great for confidence.

1 Like