Stomach Shrinking audio

-Has anybody gotten any results from the stomach shrinking audio?

1 Like

I have been listening to this twice daily for 2 weeks now, my old pair of casual pants used to be uncomfortably too tight, now I’m wearing it back. It fits just enough and okay.

4 Likes

Did you workout and/or change your diet?

I just brisk walk daily, no weights, my diet is not regulated and I don’t use other workout audios. I also listen to the Anti-Aging++++ audio twice daily for over two months now and my arm muscles are firming up slowly due to the audio’s hormonal and collagen functions.

6 Likes

sick! thank youuuu:)

1 Like

I listened the whole night Stomach shrinking and toning field and I felt nothing

The most fields from sapien work for me so I am confused

3 Likes

I used it with caution because of the reviews. Today I used it for about an hour and still feel nothing. Maybe some of us are lucky and will see the results but not feel the pain.

5 Likes

When I get off of Keto, and indulge and eat salty, carby foods, first few days I am terribly bloated. I use this audio and I also do not feel any physical sensations. However, my bloating goes away and the tummy is much flatter, so that way I know it is working for me.

I have read many YouTube comments where people feel intense crunching sensation, so some people do seem to feel it a lot more physically.

11 Likes

I did feel intense crunching sensation when i used it overnight.
When i used to listen to it, i had gurgling sounds in my belly (2nd and 3rd listen)

3 Likes

Depends what results you are exactly looking for. If it’s for fat loss, you need fat loss at other parts of your body first before the stomach one will look noticeable.

4 Likes

I felt crunching the first day of hearing this but then there were no physical sensations.

1 Like

So u mean we get the same results as the rest but dont get Physical sensations?

1 Like

I want to train my abs and Lose fat there

I am lean (and trained) but I still have a little bit belly fat and I want to lose it

1 Like

Well guys…

New Release -The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

3 Likes

F I dont have money to be a gumroad member

You have quite a few choices:

13 Likes

Um I do recall that all of us have a certain percentage of body fat due to genes, and women are going to have a higher percentage. The last bit is always the most stubborn sadly.

Honestly I don’t have a clue what will really help. I’ll look at the above post and check which one does something genetically and try those.

I’m not sure if you would be curious into trying Cardarine. Or Creatine if you want some more muscle growth?

Gumroad is a website to download fields, paid and free. There is no membership to gumroad.

1 Like

Just because u dont feel it, doesnt mean it isnt working.

2 Likes

I’d recommend to take measurements now, listen to the field consistently for 3-4 weeks while eating well and staying hydrated, then re-measure.
Just going off feeling wont be enough, you need a measurable way to test

4 Likes