Stomach Shrinking audio

Also this may help

7 Likes

Stomach shrinking + Enhanced fat metabolism is the BOMB. Even though i donā€™t need it, i tried it and yeah basically my jeans are falling off :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

What about that ā€˜fat geneticā€™ field?.. does that produce results?

Which are the best fields for shredding all this fat?

The new Swords of adipose annihilation!

1 Like

if you canā€™t buy the new field yet. Try what @Maoshan_Wanderer has said and do regular walks , drink extra water etc it will work. Just give it some time.

1 Like

After not using this since last year, I again tried to wear another of my used casual pants which was still in good condition 9 days ago and the waistline was too tight. I listened to the Core Strengthening audio for a few days but it did not shrink my waistline. So, I again used the reliable Stomach Shrinking one at least twice daily and in just 3 days, Iā€™m already wearing my casual pants since it fits me just enough. I do not use other workout, fat burning audios and I only do brisk walking almost daily and eating moderately, no restrictions. Again, just like last year the results are fast and effective and lā€™ll continue listening to this for a few weeks. :+1:

7 Likes

Itā€™s going to be different for everyone. If your body is really resistant to loss even with caloric deficitā€¦ Itā€™s possibly the body regulating the toxins being released like in my case. But then again Iā€™ve fasted before for a month and really went down in weight, another one I did in 2018 from 80kg > 65kg with caloric deficit alone. It depends in the end what youā€™re willing to do to achieve the results.

There are newer ones to try like MOTS-c, Glycolysis. Even Ojas could possibly help you to lose weight.

If youā€™ve not done parasite cleanse before you can look into that.

Weight isnā€™t even a good indicator. You could be gaining more muscle or retaining more water than usual.

And the body is also very stubborn with the last few body fat percentages.

Iā€™d rather you go on changing diet and lifestyle, appears there was a study done on the TV show where people lose weight. Most of them ended up rebounding in weight over time, like I did, I fasted till about 56kg in 2015 iircā€¦ Now Iā€™m stuck at 67kg atm.

Oh I also see this weight as being unable to let go. Maybe you have something youā€™re not willing to let go too (emotions etc.).

7 Likes

Iā€™m healthy in generalā€¦ in fact Iā€™m more healthy than I was before in the past. Iā€™m fat because my parents are fat and I inherited it. I find it extremely difficult to lose fat.

The fat burning genetic audio may help you!