Stomach Shrinking audio

I felt crunching the first day of hearing this but then there were no physical sensations.

1 Like

So u mean we get the same results as the rest but dont get Physical sensations?

1 Like

I want to train my abs and Lose fat there

I am lean (and trained) but I still have a little bit belly fat and I want to lose it

1 Like

Well guys…

New Release -The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

3 Likes

F I dont have money to be a gumroad member

You have quite a few choices:

13 Likes

Um I do recall that all of us have a certain percentage of body fat due to genes, and women are going to have a higher percentage. The last bit is always the most stubborn sadly.

Honestly I don’t have a clue what will really help. I’ll look at the above post and check which one does something genetically and try those.

I’m not sure if you would be curious into trying Cardarine. Or Creatine if you want some more muscle growth?

Gumroad is a website to download fields, paid and free. There is no membership to gumroad.

1 Like

Just because u dont feel it, doesnt mean it isnt working.

2 Likes

I’d recommend to take measurements now, listen to the field consistently for 3-4 weeks while eating well and staying hydrated, then re-measure.
Just going off feeling wont be enough, you need a measurable way to test

4 Likes

Also this may help

6 Likes

Stomach shrinking + Enhanced fat metabolism is the BOMB. Even though i don’t need it, i tried it and yeah basically my jeans are falling off :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

What about that ‘fat genetic’ field?.. does that produce results?

Which are the best fields for shredding all this fat?

The new Swords of adipose annihilation!

1 Like

if you can’t buy the new field yet. Try what @Maoshan_Wanderer has said and do regular walks , drink extra water etc it will work. Just give it some time.

1 Like

After not using this since last year, I again tried to wear another of my used casual pants which was still in good condition 9 days ago and the waistline was too tight. I listened to the Core Strengthening audio for a few days but it did not shrink my waistline. So, I again used the reliable Stomach Shrinking one at least twice daily and in just 3 days, I’m already wearing my casual pants since it fits me just enough. I do not use other workout, fat burning audios and I only do brisk walking almost daily and eating moderately, no restrictions. Again, just like last year the results are fast and effective and l’ll continue listening to this for a few weeks. :+1:

6 Likes

It’s going to be different for everyone. If your body is really resistant to loss even with caloric deficit… It’s possibly the body regulating the toxins being released like in my case. But then again I’ve fasted before for a month and really went down in weight, another one I did in 2018 from 80kg > 65kg with caloric deficit alone. It depends in the end what you’re willing to do to achieve the results.

There are newer ones to try like MOTS-c, Glycolysis. Even Ojas could possibly help you to lose weight.

If you’ve not done parasite cleanse before you can look into that.

Weight isn’t even a good indicator. You could be gaining more muscle or retaining more water than usual.

And the body is also very stubborn with the last few body fat percentages.

I’d rather you go on changing diet and lifestyle, appears there was a study done on the TV show where people lose weight. Most of them ended up rebounding in weight over time, like I did, I fasted till about 56kg in 2015 iirc… Now I’m stuck at 67kg atm.

Oh I also see this weight as being unable to let go. Maybe you have something you’re not willing to let go too (emotions etc.).

7 Likes

I’m healthy in general… in fact I’m more healthy than I was before in the past. I’m fat because my parents are fat and I inherited it. I find it extremely difficult to lose fat.

The fat burning genetic audio may help you!