Subliminals 101: How to get subliminals to work (Updated 2024)

I am not sure if this is right, since it is the task of your subconscious to protect you from danger and harm. You are right though that one should focus more on the desired outcome and not so much on what one don’t want. You can work around this though if you state something like “I only accept statements about myself that empower me” for example.

1 Like

Please explain to me how it is the task of your subconscious to protect you from danger and harm?

2 Likes

If this was the case, then how come so many people(many right here on this forum) have been hurt by subliminals? Like wouldn’t the subconscious protect them from the harm that those subliminals caused?

2 Likes

Your subconscious has two jobs:

• Keep you alive
  • Make/Keep you happy

If it had to choose, it would choose survival over happiness.

Being the task of the subconscious, it doesn’t mean that it completes this task perfectly. Actually it doesn’t and that’s why we have so many problems. I’d have to know a specific example of people getting hurt by subliminals, but I can say this:
If you wanted to change a lifelong behaviour, you will meet subconscious resistance.
Why? Because your subconscious associates change with pain and the status quo with safety.
Why? Because it associates safety with survival and it prioritizes your presumed survival over the happiness that would come with a change of behaviour.

You see this everywhere. People want to lose weight, work out, be more social etc.
But it doesn’t work because their subconscious interprets the unknown as a potential threat to their survival.

5 Likes

Thank you for your input, but I’ve read a few books in prison that have told me different, and I’ve even googled it a few times…I usually don’t believe anything or say anything until I’ve read it from a credible source…and one of the guy from this forum was using a penis sub, something that didn’t even have to do with a lifelong behavior…and he said at first it was working good but then he started to have bad and harmful effects…and he’s only used Quadible’s and Sapien’s…(I use both along with subliminals and literally get noticeable results after each listen)…Untill this day, he’s tried flushers and everything to no avail…maybe you can help him out…let me find the post…

Please go there…the poor guy has tried a lot of things to fix his problem to no avail…

1 Like

What sub makers did he listen to?

What do you think of hypnodaddy, miss synergy, Breakfastplay & akuo?

1 Like

-Hypnodaddy is safe, and his subs work, but too slow for me…
-Akuo’s are safe too, but they work too slow for me as well…
-I’m currently using Miss Synergy’s Maxilla one and I find her subs give me quicker results…I used to used use her subs before, but I’d quit because I’d heard she was putting hidden affirmations in her subs…but I started to use my intuition more and I’ve come to my own conclusion that, I think and feel the accusations are false…But I’m not telling anyone to listen to her…I’m just letting you know that I’m listening to her and get good results from doing so…
-Oh, I just had Breakfastplay make me a custom sub today…her subs work fast for me…
And he said he only listened to Sapien’s and Quadible’s but those 2 are safe for me…some people claim stuff about his energies too but I’m starting to understand how this whole thing works…this is just my theory…up-and-coming sub makers try to throw salt on peoples name(especially the know ones) in hopes to gain more views for their on subs…(more views= more $ on youtube.com) So I hope this helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

hey, do u think layering subliminals work? Like listening the same one 5 times at the same time, like in different tabs?

thank uu

1 Like

No, I honestly think it wouldn’t do any good. Because if you are listening to the same subliminal, they’re all going at the same speed, because all the affirmations are going simultaneously making them all identical in sound… and it’d just be like listening to one. Now, I could be wrong, but I’m like 85% sure that, that is what’s going to happen. But like if they sub maker layers it herself a certain way, then should work great…Am I making sense Nicole? And no problem. If you got any other questions feel free to ask. =] And it’s consistency and repetition of correctly made affirmations, that make subliminals more effective and powerful, not volume or intensity.

2 Likes

thank you! Stay safe!

No problem, you too!

@Nicole13 I think so, since it will increase the intensity of the messages.
That’s why choruses are so powerful, because the voices are all synchronized and delivering the same tones. I’d just try it and see what happens. Look out for any sensations like tingling, burning, itching, pressure, etc. that may occur. Some people experience this when being exposed to certain subliminals in certain situations and it is a sign of some sort of paradigm shift in your subconscious.
But this doesn’t have to happen. It is just that some people experience it and are confused about it.

4 Likes

I agree with what you’re saying Sovereign Subliminals on why choruses are so powerful, if it’s used with different voice tones, different voice strengths, and different volumes. What she is saying is the same voice strength, same volumes(or less), going at the exact same speed same speed. But yeah, just try it out and see what works…

2 Likes

And anyways, it’s consistency and repetition of correctly made affirmations, that make subliminals more effective and powerful, not volume or intensity, since subliminals work at a lower volume…

2 Likes

thanks @This_Boy_Here and @SovereignSubliminals, also, how many different Subliminal topics can people listen to daily? I’ve heard that a maximum of 2: smaller waist (QI’s) and hair growth (moocha) for 2 hours each is the best way for efficient results. What do you guys think?

Ummm…that’s highly subjective. Everybody’s brain chemistry is different. what I mean is, Sapien only recommends “4 permanent changes” a day, and for the rest there is no limit. But me on the other hand, I’ve listened to up to 6 permanent ones, with countless other ones, and still get great results…so you’re going to have to play with this…I mean for the morphic energies only. I’d start off with 4 permanent changes one just like Sapien says…Just those 2 of what you’ve listed should be fine, tbh…

1 Like

You can try this out yourself. Take any video or sound file and play them simultaneously. Watch what happens. With subliminals I can imagine the affirmations to work better because of this higher intensity-level. It seems like the subconscious associates choruses with truth, which would explain why people chant their slogans simultaaneously in crowds like protest rallyes.
In the end of the day, everyone got to try it and see for themself.

Correct, since I don’t have any power about what other people put in their subliminals, we can still discuss what else there can be done to make them stronger. An effective subliminal consists of many parts working together and one curcial part of them is the way it is produced.

The lesser the better, this goes specifically if these are unrelated topics, for example “money” and “blue eyes”. If you only use the two you mentioned, you should be fine.
You can listen to subliminals up to 16 hours a day, theoretically, but I wouldn’t listen more than 12 hours and don’t use any at night to give the body enough rest.

1 Like

This sounds interesting.
So, if we could somehow convince our subconscious that this desired change is very safe for us and if it Interprets the unknown as happiness and something as very normal and safe, we could faster influence our Subconscious to work for us? Is that so?

Does there exist some ways to achieve it and is it possible to do that with some kind of affirmations or technique?

1 Like