Suggestions for my beginner's chakra stack?

The chakra audios on Gumroad have been calling name for a while now. Thanks to a very stellar weekend I now have them! Next step is to build a solid stack for long-time use. I’ve never done any chakra work and I’m not energy sensitive (yet!) so the intention here is to take things slow. Mana circuits and EBR have been a daily must for weeks, only the chakra audios are new to me.

(Mana circuits?)
Energy Blockage removal x1
Every chakra audio x1 each
Grounding x1

Alchemical Garnet might add a nice touch here but should it come before or after the actual chakra audios? Any tips, hints appreciated! :heart:

4 Likes

Energy blockage
Chakra audios should be perfect

1 Like

Even though you have all 4 chakra fields, consider listening to 1 or 2 first instead of introducing all 4 of them at once to your energetic body. If using this approach, it makes most sense to start with Root & Sacral and work your way to the Third Eye & Crown.

3 Likes

Wow, great idea :) This really resonates with me a lot as I am currently doing the same, focussing heavily on my chakras.

Your stack sounds great as it is. Great choices! :+1:

I actually love the Alchemical Garnet especially :) I would personally put it after the chakra audio series.

For a later time, once these have settled and you want to expand your stack to an intermediate or advanced stage: I would recommend to take a look at Alchemical Zircon and Danburite, as it says in the description that “It is associated with all the chakras and can combine their strengths by aligning them.” as well as New Release - Vibration of Creation, as it says in there “Chakra growth would be powerfully supplemented by listening to this field.”.

But that would be for much later and please do your own research and discernment from the reviews here on the forum first to see if these are right for you and right at the time. Personally, I have been eyeing at them for the next step for me, but it might be different for everyone. I would also recommend you the Energy Awakening Course at some point.

Good luck :)

10 Likes

@SirChiropractixalot Thanks! That’s a good idea. Here I was talking about slow pace and still itching to get at ALL of them at once. I’ll start with root and sacral and take it from there.

@Kay Thank you so much for the great suggestions. I’m definitely interested in the energy course but my killjoy of a wallet isn’t. The chakra audios felt like a natural first step to get things going. November and December will be dedicated to them and I’ll see how things are rolling along in January.

1 Like

Hi Kay , just wanted to ask why would you place Garnet after the chakra field .
And with regards to Zircon , would you play it after Vibration of creation or before , if so what would the reason be. Would like to hear your opinion about it , thanks :blush:

3 Likes

I totally agree, work from the bottom up.

2 Likes

@onwards You’re welcome :) And it’s a perfect first step, in my opinion. I wish you much success! Btw did you know that there’s also the Chakra Growth Accelerator dogtag ? Maybe for later and once the shop has re-opened, this might be a nice addition.

@Hero-King thank you for appreciating my opinion like that :) But keep in mind, it really is only my opinion based on my best guess; I do not consider myself as knowledgeable as some others on this forum.

I would put the alchemical garnet (same for the zircon and danburite) afterwards, because the chakra audios are specifically geared towards and made only for chakra work, while the alchemical garnet also has other benefits. I imagine that, this way, when that audio is played, the focus might be directed more on the chakra part of it or may get easier integrated with and through the work that was done on the chakras just prior. Maybe they are made more receptive to it.

Intuitively, I would play VoC at the very end. My reasoning for that playlist would be based on the other aspects that the fields have. So first the chakra-only block, then the chrystal block, then the vibration block. To raise the vibration also feels like a nice finish. But I have not tried this yet.

5 Likes

In my experience it would make more sense to play first VoC and then the chakra fields because it declutters things. It’s easier and more efficient to build things up when you have more order.

If you don’t have the money you also can use dream’s first plasma field (bio life plasma) and kinetic quasi crystal also should boost the effects of the chakra fields a lot.

(actually, plasma and kinetic quasi crystal gonna boost and integrate the fields in you more powerful)

3 Likes

Just to be 100% sure… do you mean The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach? There are so many plasma fields now! Kinetic is definitely on my looooong list of must-haves. Thanks for the tips!

3 Likes

And once in a week this one:

There is also a card system with energy expansion and chakra growth that can be non-local activated.

3 Likes

Whoa! So much good stuff. Once more thanks for the suggestions.

1 Like

@Mr.Nobody always has amazing suggestions ;) Thank you for chiming in, I really appreciate it :) I’ll be sure to change that up as well as add in the other fields into that stack. Thank you again for everything :)

np, glad it helped

1 Like