Supplements Thread

Dear friends,

What nutrients, herbs, barks and extracts do you supplement and from which brands to support your health?

Please list below with your stories, how it has helped you and what kind of benefits you have experienced!

Warm regards,
Pythagoras

12 Likes

I first took supplements for longer periods of time, A-Z Doppel Herz, when I was in my early twenties (I only took supplements before my early 20s, I forgot which brand, for a few weeks at most); my mental capacity (memory, attention, clarity, etc.) Improved And I felt depressive less and less, they still improve my mood to this day, so if you are like me, you have allergies and can’t eat anything you want (I’m also Vegetarian) or you have the need for supplements, I recommend you (you, the reader) to take supplements.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Sun Potion - I’m a big fan of their Prash Tonic Ambrosia, it’s amazing. Wild honey, grass fed ghee, and lots of adaptogenic herbs like Ashwaghanda, Pine Pollen, and He Shou Wu. The honey and ghee act as a vessel to carry the nutrients deep into the body.

Also enjoy some Korean Ginseng from Tonic Tinctures here in Oregon, Grass fed liver pills, and a multi vitamin from a company called Whole Earth & Sea.

All these combined with a healthy diet low in processed carbs and sugars has done wonders for my body.

2 Likes

@JAAJ thanks man!

i probed spirulina today. never felt so good! genius! thank you! happy holidays!

3 Likes

Happy holidays to you too :hugs: :partying_face:

1 Like

The problem I find with most pill form supplements is that it provides some inorganic energies.

And some combinations can have certain unexpected effects.

A healthy diet would be optimal.

An example would be using Boron with other products like Vitamin D & K2, Magnesium because it massively increases absorption — Vitamin D can make you feel extremely energised and it can then have this effect where the body is unable to find rest at night, debilitating your sleep.

Such unexpected effects, if the cause is not know, over a long term may be at the cause of some deficiencies in sleep, health, in various forms.

2 Likes

For scientific purposes here is a study to elucidate more the issue previously described and I will go a little further in detail.

Boron in general is not much of a problem — in fact it’s one of the most essential nutrients for great health.

In tandem with Magnesium it makes it super effective and absorbable, especially when taken alongside something as a Fulvic supplement for additional absorption in the gut and delivery to the cells.

See,

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4712861/

Boron increases the half-life and bio-availability of Vitamin D and sex hormones, it also increases both testosterone and estrogeen.

Now understand this — in nature Vitamin D is created by the body under the exposure of sunlight, however it is a gradual process and the more time spend the more our body will generate the skin also grows brown to create a resistance as preventative against too much Vitamin D which is natures intelligence.

If you take Vitamin D 10.000 iu, which is quite a lot and you take it in one hit it becomes more of a “bomb” of Vitamin D instantly in the system, in conjunction with Boron the half life is massively increased and so is the bio-availability which may cause sleeplessness and restlessness because where the previous 10.000 units would have been doable for the body now it becomes massively more effective and may cause “overdose”.

I hope this explains the concerns of the previous post.

Don’t just take stuff randomly, supplements can be useful but we wary and cautious and most importantly feel into your body!

2 Likes
4 Likes

Sounds good just have to watch it like in episodes lol

2 hours!!

1 Like

What are peoples thoughts on Algaecal

Is it better than calcitriol? (Increasing calcium and vitamin d)
I can’t find third party testings for either or lol
Algaecal moreover has no vivo studies.

Anyone know of third party tests verifying the efficiency of calcitrol (if u have no thoughts on algaecal)

AlgaeCal: AlgaeCal Plus - Natural Algae Based Calcium Supplements
Yeah they have four studies but…it was funded by them so lol

It’s a good supplement with tons of benefits. But there is down side that it’s not advisable for people who has auto immune risks as this somehow triggers those pathways.

2 Likes

This is my stack. I will put description soon.

3 Likes

How do you feel?
I want to add NAC to my supps as well.

Currently taking Choline,Zinc and D3+K2-all from Vimergy,very pure and the only brand Medical Medium uses.

Does anyone know if it’s ok to take Choline and Ginkgo biloba?

I know usually supps are ok to mix but I need reassurance.

Thank youđź’—

NAC produces glutation so it works against oxidative stress.
I feel more energized, it’s antiinflamatory. so it speed up healing when i catch cold or something like that’.
I helps me with sore muscles after exercise .
Skin looks better . Its brighter.

2 Likes

It shoud go well with ginkgo .
Just be carerful with alcohol.

1 Like

Thank you!

Your results sound amazing. People take it for years successfully. I want to get on it post Covid,just to be sure.

1 Like

It also helps regenerate organs Liver,kidneys.
I found it helpfull with lung inflamation as well.

Results are just good not to spectacular but solid and visible. I wish You great results :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I mostly want to take it because everyone swears by it for long haul symptoms and mysterious neurological symptoms.
It’s apparently great for anxiety/depression and general brain heath too.
Mine is 500mg NAC from NOW. Eric Berg and Motivationaldoc on YT have tens of thousands of positive testimonies.
My boyfriend is very healthy and he’s been on it for a week and already feels more focused and alert even while fighting a cold.
Thank you! Best of wishes to you

2 Likes