Supreme Grounding +

I asked a question, let’s wait for the answer :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks you :grinning:

You mentioned “Thunderstorms” :tokyo_tower: and some cultivation concepts here. I have another question: Can this field work as a lightning rod too? Guide excess external energy and ground it to prevent the sudden invasion of external unstable or too strong energy and protect the body’s energy system (similar to preventing home appliances from being damaged by lightning).

At the same time, lightning rods can also be similar to energy beacons, attracting the energy needed by the body. It’s like connecting heaven and earth. In traditional Chinese mystical culture, the balance, adaptation and transformation of the three elements of heaven, earth and man(天 - 地 - 人) are often mentioned.

This lightning rod works closer to the Upper Dantian, activating the third eye chakra. It symbolizes the elements of heaven.

Tree healing Qigong, I have learned about it before, you should say hello or ask the trees if it is willing to cooperate before practicing. :ok_hand: :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Great idea !!
Thanks for this release, this one is very important

1 Like

I think in this context - this is the point of the project, but if you want to experiment with real lightning, then you should not do this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Calling lightnings at your own risk :grin:.

4 Likes

Guys, the image is without a field. I made a slight mistake in the top posts, forgive me.

Just the audio.

But this audio will be enough to work with and keep you grounded for a long time. Also, don’t forget to use your servitors to memorize this field and with constant influence on you :slight_smile:

27 Likes

No :grin:
Lightning rod is just a metaphor, I mean the situation of receiving various energies, such as Qigong teaching, Reiki healing, Sun qi healing… etc

In cultivation, when someone become immortal, it need to pass the test of heaven, and it need to pass the test of five thunder bombardment, which is called 渡劫 du-jie(crossing the tribulations)

2 Likes

If this can be add a mandala, that would be grateful. It’s like making up audio for early NFTs. I guess that’s what the members want to say. :pray:

2 Likes

Its SUPER srong and really cheap.
Im honestly surprised its not 200 $
I looped it yeasterday for 30 mintes i still feel the results.

• it really calmed my nervous system
    -i got rid of an awful headache ( i slo used health device from a Touch of the Gods)
  • i huged a tree and i really felt more sensations than usual. Like some kind of communication took place.

Beautiful Field💚

27 Likes

Thank god :slight_smile:

this will help you integrate the energies, and

There was a request for a mandala, and I talked about it.

But! I understood the Captain’s position perfectly well.
this field (audio) will be absolutely enough.

why make NFT for 275+ with mandala, if you can be satisfied with the possibility to get an excellent field at a low price, which will fully satisfy the needs in this matter. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

This one is going on the wishlist.

1 Like

understood

I just think it’s a must, maybe everyone who use fields needs it.

So be it :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

you could get a cheap mp3 playrr and play this audio 24 / 7

im gonna do that or get my servitor to automate it :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Then I’d rather use Tower of power NFT. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

That’s not required.
This field is really strong.
I don’t think it needs to be looped endlessly.
Try putting it last after any playlist that is relevant to you. :slight_smile:

I remembered this field today ;)

12 Likes

I think so too, at least $150 minimum :pray::pray:

8 Likes

I bought it yesterday and tried it today…and honestly it is extremely powerful, I didn’t think a field like this could make me feel so good mentally and physically

The outfit doesn’t make me a monk even on the fields

14 Likes

Totally a must-have, this help me to recover greatly. I finally sleep well.

14 Likes

Super excited for this field. While I’ve used grounding fields from several creators, including sitting in my back yard barefoot, I seem to get overloaded on a somewhat regular basis.

Becoming more selective on fields I use, incorporating things like Opus Manhattan and PBOY have definitely helped.

This field seems to go much further than any I’ve tried. I woke up at 2:30 am yesterday and started my day. Ran 5 miles and only had a 15 minute nap. My alertness was good through the day, and I woke up really refreshed and energized today.

Outside of what’s been mentioned, I saw the almost-overlooked detail of the distribution of energies using the Acu-Automaton (which I have). This is a field that incorporates acupuncture, that many users have raved about. Having this incorporated here specifically for energy distribution is a huge bonus!

A new and frequent regular to my stacks has arrived. :innocent:

24 Likes

Shook about this one because I’ve had a grounding playlist named
S u p r e m e
for years😱

9 Likes