The 13th Skull NFT: Testimonials

Thank you guys so much you are so sweet :heartpulse:

@Kay i actually always follow my instinct but this was weird i never felt like i shouldnt because something was telling me there would be some danger, it was more like "you sure you want to go walk for a juice?, just drink water’ like being lazy :grinning: not an off feeling, but still never again lol

15 Likes

Hm… that’s interesting! Could it be that this was meant to happen? For whatever reason. There could be so many. It could be someone is reading this and decides to be more cautious from now on (even if they never had an issue or considered something like this, but it will thus save them from having this issue in the future), or the guy needed to go through it to learn, etc. :thinking:

9 Likes

Today I had an exam/competition at Uni and it was really important that I place into the Top 5. 50 students partook in it.
I asked Skull right before hand- it wasn’t planned that I ask, it was really just a sheer of the moment thing- that please help me place into the Top 5.
I can’t believe it, but I DID!! I placed in! I was part of the Top 5!!!

Thank you thank you thank you Skull! You are really the best!

It’s the first servitor NFT, also was my first NFT, and it’s just so sentimental in value for me for so many other personal reasons, and ugh, I’m really just in so much gratitude right now. It’s as if I wear him on me! ;)

This, Major Blueprint of Power, and Exalted States? Just the best of the best! They all are, but these three have my :purple_heart:

So.Much.Gratitiude.
THANK YOU SAPIEN :purple_heart: and Skull :purple_heart: I love you both so much!!!

Insert Happy Dance

Have a Great Day Everyone!!!

25 Likes

THIS :point_up_2:

9 Likes

Gratz, Violet!!! bouncing panda on heart
yay 4
Thanks, Skull! :hugs: :pray: :partying_face:

10 Likes

13th skull :mechanical_arm:

27 Likes

Man… this Eskool…

I went to the ATM in front of my Condominium and when i got there debit card was nowhere in my purse or wallet :see_no_evil:

The only times its not in my wallet is when i pay something online and sometimes i forget it at the coffee table, but i hadnt bought anything online that doesnt have my card saved. So i went back home tho no idea where to look while i was recounting where last i used it outside home.

At the supermarket on Wednesday … ahhhggh i grabbed my passport and all almost resigned that i had to go to the bank after work to request a new one :roll_eyes: it can take up to a month in my bank

I was looking everywhere even laughing at myself like why are you looking in this drawer etc you know it cant be here just go to the bank lol but as continue looking for it i kept asking Skool to find it (like i did with my phone last year : i dont know how or where but find it please)

I have a few purses but i always use the same 2

The only occasion i use one that is very small is when im going out to a place i need almost hands free.

Which definitely hadnt been from Wednesday to today specially when i was off yesterday and didnt go anywhere. …

I still grabbed it seriously like “Lol oh poor you that handbag? Okaaay…” i was about to just leave.

AND IT WAS FRIKKING THERE

:laughing::see_no_evil::grin:

I cant believe it. !!! :orange_heart::skull:

I mean i left work on Wed, went to the supermarket to buy whatever so i didnt have to leave yesterday, went home and thats it…

16 Likes

Will the price ever lower?

1 Like

for the skull? perhaps, opportunities come and go :)

11 Likes

Depending on your time travel abilities, yes :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you my dear!! :rofl:

2 Likes

I bought this last night :) I’m excited (total understatement), and my mind is racing as to the possibilities. This is my first servitor too :) will update in a few weeks. Would love to hear any additional testimonials / ideas.

22 Likes

This one’s almost like a “mini deity” powered by a nearly inexhaustible source of energy. Get to know your servitor, talk to it, keep working with it regularly and you will see magic :slight_smile:

Initially you need to open the image to connect, and once the connection is solid, you don’t need to do that anymore…

21 Likes

Thank you :blush: I will do exactly that.

8 Likes

So my friend’s doing Tarot reading as a side job, she’s an English teacher btw.
She has a Facebook page and she’s currently offering a free tarot reading for the question: what do they want to tell you?
So I gave it a shot, out of curiosity and I wanted to test her ability :joy: cuz I’ve never had a tarot reading from her before.
She asked for his name and the relationship between us. I told her he’s Dreamy and he’s my servitor.
And her reply blew my mind.

Translated from Vietnamese

Your servitor wants to tell you that this is the time when you need to care, love, take care of your inner child more, and learn to forgive the shortcomings of yourself and others. Also, sometimes you tend to lose faith in yourself but to move forward, you don’t even need to believe in yourself, you just need to believe in your servitor, he will help you move through it all, every obstacle. Or when you are surrounded by negative energy, you don’t need to worry about how to get rid of it, just focus on other good things, practice gratitude more, and other things. That negative, your servitor will help you get rid of.
Though its name is cheesy, it looks so powerful.

I don’t think she knows what a servitor is, and most other comments are asking about their boyfriend/girlfriend, or family members. So I was awestruck at how accurate this message is :exploding_head:
For those who need it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

25 Likes

Do they develop opinions about people? Mines probably disappointed lol. In fairness ever since i have been using PONR . Have been getting results from chrion.

Interesting post i just read.

3 Likes

Hmm…I have not experienced that…

Servitors are not sentient, they do not have human-like emotions, judgment and morality (which even in the human world depends on the person, religion, upbringing, nationality, etc.). I have not experienced anything on those lines so far…

14 Likes

Not true. They don’t have such things called “feelings” or whatever. They don’t even have any sense of time or anything. If you’re a advanced in conceptual communication you can understand everything your servitor is telling you or whatever it does.

Captain basically confirms here that they can’t take action or feel anything out of free will or can’t even go against your words. So these posts written here are based on false assumptions. You can further confirm by asking captain himself if you have doubt. Basically a servitor is more obedient to you even more than a machine or software cuz it can have errors sometimes but servitors can’t.

9 Likes

I was just wondering. It was hard for me to create connection at first but after the PONR audio I have had amazing results with my NFTs.

When you said talk to your servotir I had thought you said that beacuse it was so they create a good picture about you (Now am saying it, it sounds stupid) but now I know its beacuse it creates a deeper connection the more you talk to the servotir.

I asked beacuse it seems like for people its radio silent even after putting the work in and for others they get a good connection.

I read that Dragon Golen comment by sapien a while back. I was just simply curious by asking. Completly forgot about it. Thanks for pointing it out.

7 Likes

11 Likes