The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

I have a purchase and I will keep listening

2 Likes

Since I know you to have a connection to Traditional Chinese Medicine, keep in mind that, according to Chinese medicine, grey hair is a symptom, rather than something to be cured.

I’m mentioning this because of you had asked your original question. Because this field works in accordance with the Chinese medicine that works so well for you, this field will address and rebalance whatever is causing your grey hair (to the extent it can*). And that’s important because that cause isn’t going to be on the top of your head where your original question was looking. That cause will be in your body (likely in your emotions and your emotional responses to life) rather than on the top of your head. So, don’t be playing this field and looking to the top of your head for changes right away. Let this field do its work and allow its changes to percolate through your system, eventually to your hair.

*Are you aware that grey hair–even at a young age–was valued in Ancient Chinese Medicine (which came before TCM)?

4 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/pohyumin/posts/how-can-tcm-help-with-greying-hair-in-tcm-white-hair-is-considered-as-being-clos/593971884616713/

4 Likes

Thank you Mr. Maoshan Wanderer! :pray:

Any reason why you recommend old Gray Hair over new one?

3 Likes

Ooops just a typo/mistake :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Hauru add Mstate Copper as well in addition to Maoshan’s great suggestions!

“Many report that their grey hair is beginning to return to its normal color and that they basically feel “younger” and more vital. Enhance your vitality, longevity and youthfulness. Even gray hair can return to normal color.“

7 Likes

Interesting.

Where’s that quote from?

1 Like

There are a few other sites that mention it as well

M Copper Health Effects of the M-state Elements

“The m-copper seems to have a less profound psycho-physical effect than the gold. Some people react well to m-state copper and some people do not.

M-state copper will put a person with Parkinson’s disease into a severe reaction. Do not take m-state copper if you have a history of Parkinson’s disease in your family. Parkinson’s disease is a result of the body not handling copper properly. If you do not have tendencies toward Parkinson’s disease, m-state copper is actually good for you.

Most of the effects generally associated with aging; gray hair, wrinkles etc. have been linked to copper deficiency. Copper deficiency is what kills most of us.”

7 Likes

Wow, thank you!

3 Likes

I have grey hair on the left and right sides, maybe this area helps, do you have any suggested areas for emotional release?

@WellBeing

1 Like

awesome i will try it @pranic_climber

1 Like

I’m thinking that a translator (which, of course, is all right) is translating “field” into “area.” So, if I’m understanding you correctly, as I said before, the Acu-Automaton [A-A] will help with grey hairs. If you’re asking about Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced [HHEE], the section that you quoted specifically states “the entire body” and your hairs are part of your “entire body.” So, that field will help you as well.

The intention behind my post was to recommend that you don’t look to your scalp (as you were doing in your initial question today) for evidence of A-A’s “working” for you and that you don’t look for immediate results, because your grey hairs are a symptom. These fields (A-A and HHEE) will be healing the root cause first, which will then remove the symptom AKA your grey hairs.

You’ve been around here long enough to know that, with such a basic question (which is, of course, all right), I’m going to refer you to our friend, the forum search engine. When you do your basic research, you can ask more specific questions in the threads for those fields. If I have an answer that I think will be helpful to you, I’ll then be happy to chime in.

4 Likes

Thank you😊 @WellBeing

I will try all the suggestions from my friends

2 Likes

Picked this up two days, been listening to it before I fall asleep, during my “unwind period” after my late night work sessions.

What can I say, I feel great! Already.

When I awoke yesterday, even my girlfriend said I looked really refreshed. (I’m a workaholic, and I have been known to have bags under my eyes, because sleeping isn’t my favourite, and I stay up late).

I think this will be my nightly ritual for the foreseeable future. As with all audios, I feel them a lot more during the first ever listens. Last night, the sensations weren’t as strong, but today I still feel great and alert!

For the price, amazing buy.

17 Likes

Maitreya Fields - Energy Increaser + Three Treasures.

2 Likes

Where can I find this?

3 Likes

Guys, I am extremely excited to tell you that this Treasure is Finally back in stock on Gumroad! :grin: :partying_face:

Best $47 I have EVER spent!
Thank you so much Captain and SammyG!!! :gift_heart:

18 Likes

It’s an exciting time right about now for sure :star2::green_heart:

4 Likes

Any testimonials? I use this everyday and I don’t even know what it does

1 Like

Ha, i just played this right after posting this and my neck pain that I have been having for 2 days straight just reduced to 50% less pain

13 Likes