The Air Revitalizer

You could increase the volume at which you play this field and of course the duration as well, bearing in mind that there may be other variables such as humidity.

2 Likes

I’m looping the field on my spare iPhone all day long in my room while I’m not home, full volume, and play it overnight on very low volume while playing my overnight playlist on my other phone

3 Likes

Maybe get a humidifier and add more water molecules to the air?

3 Likes

Maybe

Breath in really deep, that’s how I was able to smell something.

7 Likes

I still have some updates on this. I noticed that even very humid environments, after a few hours of playing with this at low volume, the humidity disappears completely and only the little bit of sparkle typical of a freshly washed and clean room remains; all this is already very pleasant to the external senses and also refreshes the spirit, but also restores the ideal degree of humidification, which otherwise would risk disappearing due to excessive heating of the rooms, which in turn can lead to opposite problems such as dryness of the throat , inadequate breathing and so on. I also noticed that it completely recharges the energies (it brings hidden additional advantages, typical of Sapien fields, as I read in another topic) and therefore, and taking advantage of what _OM wrote for The Plasma Light

I would like to say that this field should always be used, at least as a foundation / preparation of the ground for any listening or activity you want to do.

10 Likes

Today I was curious to test the blood values with the oximeter; usually the value fluctuated between 95-96% in rare cases I reached 97%, while in today’s reading the value was 99%!

17 Likes

THIS is the type of stuff I LOVE to read.

Thanks for this scientific validation @Fender_Cad

11 Likes

I don’t know how scientific my survey can be, in the sense that I did it in a very simple form, but it can give an idea, a trend, that is, that the field works very well.

3 Likes

I’d rather hear somebody testing something like you did on their own…
than a 2 year double blind study about blah blah…(as if that would ever happen with these fields)

Seriously, “studies” like yours and/or visual before and afters are as good as it gets.

13 Likes

I’m sorry but I’ll bore you with more updates on this field. :laughing:
As I wrote yesterday, I had tried a simple measurement of blood saturation through a simple oximeter, and I had found 99%. Today I repeated the measurement, but to my mother, who in yesterday’s measurement, after a few readings, was 95-96%, today’s result: 99%, an incredible result for a woman of almost 80! Obviously I had “treated” my parents’ room for more than two hours, with this field, with volume set between 50-60; no smell or perfume because the room was very dry, and the outer wall is always facing the sun.
Moreover, in the room where I have the PC, from yesterday the smell of ecualipto starts to feel naturally, without playing this field, at least this was the sensation this morning as soon as I wake up; evidently the oil that flows, as anticipated by the Captain, is soaking in the tents.
Good morning

18 Likes

Quick question. Does the audio volume influence the range of this field?

No, but it can affect how quickly it spreads into the environment

1 Like

After two weeks that this field has been released, any updates?

I can’t wait for the audio to be released on Patreon so that it can be tested for 24 hours and maybe more in a room. I will share my experience later :slightly_smiling_face:.

8 Likes

Same for me
Since it was released on YT, I believe I have played it for at least 40 hours in these 14 days; so if it is true that the more you listen to the fields and the greater their strength, I imagine that now it is more powerful thanks to all the listening of the people. Meanwhile, the eucalyptus scent in my room has almost become resident.

5 Likes

I still haven’t had that famous eucalyptus smell :upside_down_face:. I have a friend who tested this audio, she noticed the smell a few minutes later …:relieved:.

Tested this audio all night then waking up to listen to the Ojas audio :notes: with energized tea with the audio “Infrared and Plasma Drink Charger” :atom_symbol::ok_hand:

quiet during the day :pray:

751d9e47d013d99a0cdb8a5ebc8f8fda1d2af0da645c58328ffc5ffd5fe2becf.0

8 Likes

Haha, I think sense of smell is probably very individualistic. I practiced a form of Qigong called Xiang Gong (fragrance Qigong) for a long time and two weeks into it, started smelling all kinds of flowers and unearthly fragrances. My friend who practiced with me would not smell anything. But after a month, he started seeing perfectly without needing his glasses!!! So, the form had worked to rejuvenate his eyes even though he did not really smell anything while doing the form.

The Air Vitalizer is pretty effective whether or not one smells anything…

22 Likes

try misting
or even burning a little paper or something,
lets add useable raw materials the air around.

24 Likes

I am aware of it. The most important is the well-being effect on the health of this audio, the negentropic negative ions :slightly_smiling_face:.

The eucalyptus and rosemary smell is a bonus :relieved:.

I will moisten a bath towel and hang it on a radiator for a few hours to add a little humidity :wink: .
burnt paper made me think of adding carbon. I will test this also. Burn a simple candle for example.

Air and water with the negentropic effect … a wonder :ok_hand:

This audio type will make Sapien Medicine known more quickly but gently, discreetly, so as not to attract bad ears …

This light will pick up gently to dispel the darkness.

The power of morphic fields.

What is that ?

Do you want to have a preview?

Listen to this, explore this path, a beautiful journey full of surprises awaits you
:atom_symbol::notes:

Thank you to you Captain nemo and to the whole Sapiens Medicine team :sunny:

:relieved::pray:

11 Likes