Vaccination MegaThread

No I’m sorry, you can ask some expert person, please ask openly in this topic.

I have been playing plasma bath, plasma infrared bioactive beach, torsion, cosmic volt, flower of life and grounding only once. She is taking it well.

Am also using infrared plasma water charger, water alkaliser n water oxygenator

1 Like

I wrote to Sapiens directly too, have not got any response

Please read this

4 Likes

Thank u so much. Truly grat ful for the response.
With plasma you mean…it shd be play d with the plasma fields…as in in combination.

1 Like

Try play this alone

Also read my feedback!

3 Likes

Awesome…my mom too scores around 95 - 97 % saturation. Will try. N my city is very polluted.

All the health joy n longevity…to ur parents…and loads of love from the universe…:blush::heart:

1 Like

Yours too!

1 Like

Would the non-rNA vaccines like Johnson’s and Astra be better if, and only if, we have to take it? We could flush those out using audios that we have, it’s the rNA ones that we aren’t sure. Am I correct?/

I’m out of work and I can’t afford the Plasma Protocol right now. What cheaper/free fields would you recommend instead to deal with vaccines (specifically the one for Covid)?

Plasma light :)
You can add other healing fields like the stem cells one.

That’s what I used to think but there has been some controversy around astra in Europe, some countries stopped using it for now (but may restart).

Is that essentially a lite version of the Plasma Protocol? Thanks! And is it more important that I listen before or after getting the shot?

1 Like

Yesterday my wife told me, there was an increase in cervical mucus, which started showing up 2 weeks ago. At the same time she said that she had some soreness in her breasts, as if she were in the premenstrual period: but she hasn’t had it for more than a year, so this combination of fields is actually working negentropically .
I still thank _OM for the advice, if you read me, and of course to Sapien’s team for creating it!

3 Likes

Ah sry I missed this
Well, yes and no :D Plasma Light and Bioactive Beach was the first published plasma field.
Then plasma protocol mixes that field with a bunch of other elements to have a combined, stronger and targeted healing effect.
You can listen both before and after, I would say after is more important.

1 Like

I have never put Automated Grounding on this stack, should it go in?

1 Like

I would say yes.

2 Likes

Then, we update the stack

Plasma Light
Plasma Mitochondria
Plasma Protocol
Automated Grounding

Based on the experience of almost 2 months of listening, even if it wasn’t me listening, I can say that Plasma Light, Plasma Mitochondria and Plasma Protocol, are not just a big Reset button compared to the situation since the beginning of listening, but it probably goes beyond, even beyond better health, perhaps some sort of physical blueprint. It should integrate very well with The Blueprint of Life, that is, express the maximum potential in that sense, which combined with The Plasma Flower, represents the perfect trio for any type of well-being.

5 Likes

i just bought the plasma protocol from gumroad

now what is plasma light - patreon has -
platelet rich plasma bath
plasma light and infrasound bioactive beach
infrared and plasma light drink

i could not find plasma mitochondria

please tell me what is plasma light in your stack and what is plasma mitochondria

would be grateful