The Astral Primer

:wink: :rocket:

14 Likes

Hi, all. Thanks for the gift, Captain! Will be interesting to see what’s there when unwrapped! :)

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for this field though. I have been really looking forward to astral projection, its one of my two goals. Evocation being the other.

The fact that you made a field for it, which make the the journey so much easier, and you offered it to us for free, just to help us out is an extremely kind gesture, and I’m sure it’s one that the whole community appreciates. Atleast I do.

8 Likes

My review after listening 2x last night. I’m not ready to dive into Astral traveling but knew this one wouldn’t be taking me anywhere. :airplane: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My initial experience was feeling really hot, especially my hands. The same thing happened when I listened to Healer Primer from the Energy course. It wasn’t as extreme as before. Then, I felt extremely relaxed and getting into a deeper state like I do when listening to Deep Sleep. My body felt very heavy and it was an effort to move. I also felt my spine in my lower back vibrating which then moved up to my mid-back. I was in deep sleep at that point. :sleeping::zzz:

Feel very rested this morning. Just having this is amazing. :muscle:

Much much appreciation to @Captain_Nemo for making this and then making this available to all of us for FREE. What an incredible gift. :pray::pray:

There should be ZERO complaints coming from forum members about this field and any upcoming ones. Seriously

27 Likes

Wow much appreciated can’t believe it’s free :blush::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Nope. The astral plane is a completely real and independent realm, just like the physical world (and even much bigger than the physical universe).

Yes it is. Plus around 20 other books. See the book recommendations I posted here: Official Astral Travel Thread - #3 by JAAJ

That silver cord is pretty much indestructible and can stretch through the whole universe. It will only break when your Higher Self decides so a.k.a. when you die.

Do not visit anything government or alien base related in your astral body while you still have a physical one :wink:

That was also mentioned in one of his first videos on the channel. It is still online.

10 Likes

My first experience looping it this night:

It seems to push you into that special vibrational state which you get into when the astral body separated from the physical body.

The key for a successfull projection is allowing this vibration and body split to happen, without one physically moving and without one falling mentally asleep.

17 Likes

It’s quite strange that I feel like naturally can do this but I’m not sure if it’s out of body experience or what but all that comments above there seems like just like I always do. Most of the time, :thinking: I’m still confused

I will listen to the field now and see what happens

1 Like

I see alot of conjecture and opinions being spoken as fact is this thread.

Use discernment when interpreting posts… no matter how confident they may sound.

31 Likes

thank you, had forgotten about it !

1 Like

:thinking: :thinking::negative_squared_cross_mark:

:point_up_2:
:100::100::100:

17 Likes

:100: :pray:

4 Likes

Our bodies are made from the substance/matter-energy (density of) of each one of the dimensions they correspond with and they penetrate and co-penetrate without confusion. Think of the spectrum of light. They are not independent from us or from each other. Everything is interdependent in the universe and does not exist in of itself. Which is why Buddhism teaches the doctrine of non-existence. “The Interconnection of All Things” field tries to show us this.

4 Likes

What I meant was that it is not just “in your head” like a lucid dream, but an actual “place” just like the physical universe.
Of course they are all connected energetically and the one encompasses the other.
Sorry if the word “independent” led to confusion here.

8 Likes

Ah I see what you were saying now! Definitely bro. Lot of people assume it’s just “in your head.”

2 Likes

You guys think that with this audio we can lucid dream the same thing over and over again every night and create what we desire in our reality?

Not talking about to where you influence others in the wrong way but put the odds in your favor in certain things

Again, this is not about lucid dreaming but about astral travel. Two totally different states of consciousness.

1 Like

Yeah but people can leave their bodys from a lucid dream, why shouldnt you be able to go into your lucid dreaming realm/state from there on ?

People can leave their bodies from almost any other consciousness state, but first these states need to be mastered. Just because it is possible does not mean it is the most practical approach. Why the detour with lucid dreams if you can go straight out of body?

6 Likes