The Black Panther Totem

I have been using it for a few days. I bought it for the confidence part but received much more than expected.

The first obvious effect, I can feel the muscles in my whole body twitching, especially in my back. I’m not a sporty person, so it was the first time that I could feel so many muscles in my body. I felt like a real panther, with all of its strong muscles and power. And strangely, I had the urge to do exercise every day and become more active in life (i.e., going out, making things done), like it is a natural part of mine. To my amazement, I went from a couch potato to doing exercises multiple times a day. (Btw, doing exercise every day had been on my list of manifestations using the Cone of Power for a while. So, another manifestation has come true.)

And then comes the detox part. I woke up from strange dreams about the people and events in the past, frozen by surging fears and sadness, having nausea, dizziness, and fatigue all day. I felt overwhelmed and decided to work less with this NFT. The power of this NFT is definitely too strong for me.

I also noticed that people became much more friendly with me. Some strangers were chatty with me out of nowhere. I’m living in Germany, believe me, here people are not chatty to strangers, especially foreigners. Friends and acquaintances became much more endearing and attentive. I felt confused sometimes because of the new treatment I received from people. I had used the Charisma and Glamour and the Fame mandala before but the effects of The Black Panther are very different. People are attracted to me somehow, without any effort.

Finally, the confidence aspect. This effect is more subtle. It is more about being content with who I am, with all my flaws and weaknesses. I still compared myself to other people and felt insecure sometimes, but such negative feelings faded away very fast with a positive attitude about the future.

I’ll update further after a month or so.

28 Likes

just got a message from a friend :grin: :+1:

19 Likes

Dont, i do that sometimes if i get back pain :smiley:

42 Likes

:joy::rofl:

6 Likes

there is more panthere

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah this is a lot more than a confidence and attractiveness project but it’s all good stuff have fun with it :) but if your going for a strong session I recommend after work lol

3 Likes

Maybe during the weekend. The effects lasted the whole day :joy:

1 Like

Nice one bro.:+1:t5:, so how did you work with it ? Did you print it and wear/carry it around with you ?

For the first few days, I looked at and interacted with the NFT image several times during the day. After that, I printed it out and put it inside the phone case. I felt the effects stronger when actively working with the NFT rather than just carrying/wearing it.

8 Likes

Thanks man :+1:t5::blush:

1 Like

Just a thought and inclination for a request as well :blush:, what if there were to be a Black Panther audio field for the NFT which encompasses all the effects of the NFT in a 3-5 min light rainfall sleep conducive music and only the Black Panther NFT owners get to purchase it from @Captain_Nemo ? :smiley:
I always have this idea that an audio version of the NFT will also be a bettering and efficient way of integration of the energy faster into this as the NFT owners . Just a very keen and intriguing thought and request possibility from me :blush:

5 Likes

and in your dreams you will transform into a Panther. :grin:

The project is complete, the Captain has been very generous as it is.

There is a list of ideas for future more general projects, if the Captain agrees to do them on a larger scale, we will think about audio :grin:

11 Likes

Nice :+1:t5: :grin:

1 Like

Yeah , that’s what I’m talking about , to truly embody it in our subconscious and in different planes , and wake up transformed and integrated by the energy in world reality , that’ll be awesome :star_struck:

3 Likes

won’t the tail from behind scare you when you wake up? :grin: :rofl:

5 Likes

:joy:, yeah gotta think about that though

1 Like

Do you think it’s the part of this nft for hearing meow sound? I’m genuinely asking cause I was about to sleep and heard very close cat voice from my phone :no_mouth:

4 Likes

some neighbor cat butt-dialed you? :rofl: :hugs:

2 Likes

It’s so close though like in front of me. It woke me up :sweat_smile:

3 Likes