The Black Panther Totem

Nice one bro.:+1:t5:, so how did you work with it ? Did you print it and wear/carry it around with you ?

For the first few days, I looked at and interacted with the NFT image several times during the day. After that, I printed it out and put it inside the phone case. I felt the effects stronger when actively working with the NFT rather than just carrying/wearing it.

8 Likes

Thanks man :+1:t5::blush:

1 Like

Just a thought and inclination for a request as well :blush:, what if there were to be a Black Panther audio field for the NFT which encompasses all the effects of the NFT in a 3-5 min light rainfall sleep conducive music and only the Black Panther NFT owners get to purchase it from @Dreamweaver ? :smiley:
I always have this idea that an audio version of the NFT will also be a bettering and efficient way of integration of the energy faster into this as the NFT owners . Just a very keen and intriguing thought and request possibility from me :blush:

5 Likes

and in your dreams you will transform into a Panther. :grin:

The project is complete, the Captain has been very generous as it is.

There is a list of ideas for future more general projects, if the Captain agrees to do them on a larger scale, we will think about audio :grin:

11 Likes

Nice :+1:t5: :grin:

1 Like

Yeah , thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about , to truly embody it in our subconscious and in different planes , and wake up transformed and integrated by the energy in world reality , thatā€™ll be awesome :star_struck:

3 Likes

wonā€™t the tail from behind scare you when you wake up? :grin: :rofl:

5 Likes

:joy:, yeah gotta think about that though

1 Like

Do you think itā€™s the part of this nft for hearing meow sound? Iā€™m genuinely asking cause I was about to sleep and heard very close cat voice from my phone :no_mouth:

4 Likes

some neighbor cat butt-dialed you? :rofl: :hugs:

2 Likes

Itā€™s so close though like in front of me. It woke me up :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Youā€™re psychic - ask! Such a big, loveable kitty anyway. I just adore it! Maybe trying to get your attention to remind you of something or an alert. I am sure you will figure it out.

2 Likes

How do you interact with ā€œThe Black Pantherā€?

How do you talk to him?

What you say? or what do you do?

Thanks.

:smiley::+1:

1 Like

Can i buy one of your copies Mao?

I looked at the picture whenever I had free time and felt the energy and presence from the NFT. I often asked the Black Panther to give me courage and confidence, sometimes I got a response, and sometimes not. Itā€™s like talking to your higher self or your servitors.
After having detox symptoms, I still carry the printed NFT with me but stop the interaction. Iā€™ll interact more after a while.

8 Likes

Okay over a day using this nft. I think the results I can see so far more like this give me that energy ( like I just donā€™t care about to many things) I feel chill. Like a catšŸ¤£ less anxious too

For the attraction. People seems to notice me more. But Iā€™m not to sure though about this part. Cause I also have enhanced Glory on me.

6 Likes

QED5RJC65VBQZJMK23SNWCKONU
TESTIMONY OF THE BLACK PANTHER:

Well I just want to start by saying that I am an outgoing guy, who sometimes does crazy things, BBBUUUUUTTTTTTT with a lot of fear of heights, too much I would say.

So here comes the great testimony with this NFT, the weekend, ā€œI WAS FORCED TO GO ON A TOURā€ where extreme sports would be practiced, so I was scared shitless before going in, but still, I felt courage to say that I did I wanted to do ā€œOnly from the mouth outā€

I paid for all the sports hehe the thing is that when I went up to these sports especially the one that was a bridge 60 meters high, I was scared shitless at that moment, heavens the sensation of vertigo was extreme in me to the point of not knowing to do but it was already up.

At that moment, I decided to close my eyes and stop and bring to mind the intention of the Black Panther image and asked him to ā€œplease give me your skills, give me courage and make me a strong manā€
This is something I will never forget, almost immediately the feeling of fear was gone, in fact I opened my eyes with that intention and THERE WAS NO FEAR, JUST A PEACEFUL LANDSCAPE, A PRECISELY MEASURED DISTANCE AND I LITTERALLY RAN OVER THE DAMN BRIDGE WITHOUT ANY FEAR, MY LEGS DID NOT SHAKE, MY LOOK WAS CALM AND FOCUSED AND I WANTED TO GO FASTER WITHOUT ANY FEAR, I REPEAT MY VERTIGO DISAPPEARED FOR YEARS.

Some time later that feeling remained throughout the tour and in fact in the mountain range where I climbed there was a lake with a freezing temperature and I decided to enter, nobody else did, only a woman who had years of experience in mountaineering entered, and I also entered. , WITHOUT FEAR!!! WITHOUT FEAR!!! I felt like the water was burning my body, my feet were burning and my whole body was burning from the cold, however NONE OF THAT SCARED ME. I even got under the waterfall to feel the force of the water and that was something that only I did and many people were surprised, especially the person who accompanied me and who has known me for many years.

Today I want to take training so that at some point that my time allows, I can skydive! I WILL!!!

OVER AND OUT!!!

40 Likes

Speaking of fear. It is true that this field does remove the fear itself. Because yesterday I went out with my dad.

Because I suffer from long covid. That it affect my mentality as well. Like making me having weird episode of anxiety. Yesterday it didnā€™t happen while I was driving. But I was not paying to much attention to it. Because I thought itā€™s probably just the calmer day for me I guess? But from seeing gianlee post. Maybe this nft does it in the background :woman_shrugging: either way. Itā€™s cool to know this help with anxiety/fear

21 Likes

@Ugninis btw do I have to always ask for the entity to infuse me with the energy for example for psychic information ect. Or just carrying the nft alone is enough? This can help with psychic abilities as well right?

Might settle down with this nft if it does covers what I mentioned

1 Like