The Black Sun 🌚

renew:

Black Sun nft, let me calm down a lot, and look at my heart more calmly

like black hole theory, this got me into a very deep stage, i only had 2 days, i’ll keep watching

10 Likes

As Comte de Saint Germain once said, “Attention is the key; for where man’s attention goes, there goes his energy, and he himself can only follow.”

And Carl Jung tells us, “Consciousness, no matter how extensive it may be, must always remain the smaller circle within the greater circle of the unconscious, an island surrounded by the sea; and, like the sea itself, the unconscious yields an endless and self-replenishing abundance of living creatures, a wealth beyond our fathoming.” (CW 16, Para 366)

In the psychological sense, the Black Sun symbolizes the Occult Power of the Microcosm of the Self.

Humans either consciously or unconsciously shape their very beings and the world of matter in their lives and the world around them. If we partake on the path of esoteric and occult knowledge, it can take us directly to the Dark Night of the Soul to confront our own shadow and face our sins and self-made Demons.

Marsilius Ficinus had described the Black Sun in “Liber de Arte Chemica”;

“The body must be dissolved in the subtlest middle air: The body is also dissolved by its own heat and humidity; where the soul, the middle nature holds the principality in the color of blackness all in the glass: which blackness of Nature the ancient Philosophers called the crows head, or the black sun.”

Here is an image of the Balck Sun’s Putrifaction emblem of Philosophia Reformata by Johann Daniel Mylius.

Carl Jung calls it the black earth and connects it with antimony;

“It is then the black earth in which the gold of the lapis is sown like the grain of wheat … It is the black, magically fecund earth that Adam took with him from Paradise, also called antimony and described as a ‘black blacker than black. ‘”

The Russian occultist and founder of Theosophy, Helena Blavatsky, said the black sun is also known as the invisible sun related to “prime matter and the unconscious.” She had written;

“The medieval alchemists spoke of the sol niger, the black or invisible sun which they related to prime matter and the unconscious. The visible sun is at the nadir, out of which depths it must ascend toward its zenith, the invisible apex that oversees the creation of light.”

According to Rudolph Steiner, the Sun sucks in light from cosmic space. Darkness itself is no mere absence of outwardly radiating light, but its inward radiation from a cosmic circumference towards a center – a ‘Black Sun’.

An alchemical symbol refers to the birth, decay, and putrefaction, which is the first, middle, and ending stage of all alchemical processes.

One that I believe as time evolves we will learn scientifically deals with what is called Dark Matter and the sun turning black with sackcloth related to what I have called a “secret mycelium network or internet” that modern researchers suggest that matter in the universe is distributed in a “cosmic web” of filaments.

Cosmic filaments of massive thread-like web formations (sackcloth) comprising huge amounts of dark matter (Black Sun) which divide the universe into a vast gravitationally linked lattice interspersed with enormous dark matter voids.

More musings on the black sun I thought I would share ~ :black_heart:

15 Likes

This information is great👍 @donut

5 Likes

:face_with_monocle:Very insightful. Thank you! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This video says that when you want to become a psychic, then you have to overcome all fears, your intuitive information will be powerful, compared to any field, NFT is also

great analysis

black sun is a gem

This video is very informative and worth reading

4 Likes

great catalyst with the Blueprint of Psychic Mastery :laughing:

in general, not only with this nft
the black sun concept is huge and multifunctional

if you watched the video, now you will advise us :wink:

2 Likes

Yes it’s a long video, I’m almost done :joy:
In the past few days, my heart has been pouring out, and I realized that this is the energy of the black sun

I’m glad that these inner beings are revealed through the black sun

3 Likes

Very much agree!

2 Likes

In Indian mythology the Sun in our solar system has twelve forms with twelve names and the combined form is an embodiment of the god Vishnu. What is more interesting comes from Vedic astrology, Ketu, the south node of the moon is considered to be the black sun as he holds the deepest occult secrets and is absolutely merciless and extremely cruel in the way he deals with people who want to tread on this path. As there is no equivalent of Ketu in Western astrology and alchemy, Saturn must have been considered to be the black sun.

Also this aspect of cruelty of the black sun seems to have played a huge role in the occult scene in Germany where it became famous besides third reich, and other places which still continues to happen I heard. As you mentioned no limit to destructive power of humanity.

My thoughts, I could be wrong.

5 Likes

Does this one include audio? Thanks!

No audio for this. Just the NFT.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I didn’t answer you then.
they misrepresented it

The Third Reich added pan-Germanic meaning to the concept of the “Black Sun” and pointed out that the light of the “Black Sun” gave the Nordic race special abilities and appealed to Germanic mythology, which referred to the lightning god Farbautr.

Also, they claimed that the celestial body Black Sun could no longer be seen because it had lost its power, only “high-spirited” individuals could behold it lol

Uninitiated people who saw the “Black Sun” became insane lol

it was an “endorsement” of occultism within the aryan myth

they began to use the symbolism of the black sun - the initiator of this sign was Karl Gaushofer, a disciple of a certain “sage” from Shambhala. Haushofer was Hitler’s spiritual mentor and had absolute influence on him

However, it is difficult to imagine that he had any complete understanding of the exceptional power and true meaning of this ancient symbol.

This is exactly the info that was noted in my notes.

In other cultures, this symbol reveals a person’s power., helps you touch the source of power and knowledge in your soul, experience previously inaccessible possibilities, ect
Dig into history and conduct your own investigation - there is tremendous positive and resourceful power in this sign :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

np and yes, I see it in simple terms when Sun represents soul, individuality, Black Sun must represent the shadow aspect in true Jungian sense which needs to be integrated for anyone to achieve full potential.

6 Likes

I’m sure those who have this NFT will get what they need from it
in slavic culture it has quite a specific meaning
this once again emphasizes its great versatility :slightly_smiling_face: :new_moon_with_face:

11 Likes

I have it, yet to begin working with it, but I still find the Black Sun in european occult scene on the borderline of conspiracy theory. If we stick to science, Black Sun can be the center of a Black hole itself, instead of radiating, it contracts and bends space.

Are there myths associated with other european cultures beside Germany?

1 Like

In the matrix of time there are 3 states of matter; pre matter-liquid light. anti-matter. The matter. the black sun refers to the black sun of the parallel matrix of antimatter. all races of antikrist dna come from black sun matrices, others are fallen from the pre matter matrix by losing strands of dna. the nordics that agreed with hittler were from a matrix of black sun, belonging to the black team of the duality of the matrix of time. fallen trees of life with 10 sephiroth or less. with sephiroth 8 (connection to the antimatter monad) and sephiroth 12 (access to the energy of the internal living kristo) disconnected. These trees of life are of vamparization (disconnected from the energy of the internal Christ). The human was disconnected from a tree of life of 12 sephiroth and a template of only 10 sephiroth was applied to him, the fallen races used the leviathan virus. These races were the Annunaki from Annu Elohim Seraphin. and the drakonian from orion descendants of the drakonian seraphin from orion.

3 Likes

Audio added. Thanks, Dreamweaver.

14 Likes

Can someone please send me the audio too?
I still have the claim emails for older NFTs but not this :joy:

2 Likes

I got you guys.

Oh wait. Give me 10 mins til I get home. I forgot I can’t download it off my phone.

@Danny_Ho @Username2

If anyone else needs it, lmk.

6 Likes

wow cool

2 Likes