The Blueprint of Life

You can try the hearing loss audio on patreon

9 Likes

Oo. I didn’t even know

Thank you!!

8 Likes

But hun if you have BoL…

I would def play BoL x 2 then the hearing one so it pushes or accelerates the healing and or damage reversal faster

5 Likes

the verified option for 10% off works

3 Likes

I start using this with the programed intention DNA activation

This is my stack

Blueprint of life
DNA activation XS :programed intention

I never feel such ah energy in me ,more focused ,clear mind ,i can also control much better my thoughts has ah masturbation addiction that i releasing little by little ,I can now stop my self from quickly like if my inner strong will increase

I take THC gummies ,at night ,THC may block the REM state = no dreams at all ,and with this stack i sleeping at night I dream very lucid ,with strange dreams lo

I also feel very calm and it feels like my ego is suppresing or something

Also my skin became very very soft ,like an angelic toach ,also experiment ah heavy detoxification like i seat in toilet from 1 hours and start to poop without stop lol :laughing: and right now i feel very light with no thought just been in the present moment and before this stack i listening kinetic quantic Cryatall one that has all the Mst minerals such ah Gold that help DNA activation process I feel that my genetic are becoming perfect

14 Likes

There’s a recent thread about Teespring payment issues ( Cant pay with paypal on gumroad/patreon/teespring :pensive: ). You might find some additional solutions and workarounds that you could try for your purchase, if you’d like.

2 Likes

So will this field help clear away karma from past lives?

Also will this help with reincarnation to much higher dimensions/Loka planes of existence? Rather than having to come back here again and again… And again lol

6 Likes

Just suggestion over this. You can listen to that essence of mantra. There are om mani padme hum mantra that help to clear karma and grand you higher plane for it

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion (Essence of Mantras). I remember a while back when this was released but never tried it but after reading the description of it, sounds like it’ll be strong field.

Although would you know of any other fields that will help me get in to the heavenly realms/planes. Honestly… anything to get me out of this s**t hole.

Also is it true that after we pass on we shouldn’t head towards the light? Because I heard that it’s a trap and you end up coming back here again lol

5 Likes

Even if you do coming back. You won’t be having to deal with much of suffering

3 Likes

You may also want to complement with Conceptual Realizations. 2 excellent posts to illustrate how it works:

14 Likes

I’ve decided to start listening to this again and I’m wondering what sort of body restructuring I can expect. Sort of an odd question but does anyone know if 6 or 8 abs are the most negentropic? What sort of muscle insertions are the most negentropic?

For function?

Cuz i’m here thinking hmm the best insertions for bodybuilding would be high peaking, wide, and inserting close to the joint but is that what a negentropic human is like?

I can only speculate for function however, probably would want a little more tendon for good tendon strength. Idk man

And i want to say both 6 and 8 are negentropic but I’m not sure I find a million reasons to believe 6, or that it doesn’t matter, and now i just found out the da Vinci human body had a 10 pack man

3 Likes

You have the muscles for what fitness magazines might call “8 abs.” That’s the way most human beings are built.

Whether each and every one of those muscles are visible (which is what those fitness magazines are talking about when they talk about “8 abs”) and to what degree they’re visible really isn’t “negentropic.” Look at newborn babies (who might be the most negentropic humans around). You seldom see babies with “6” or “8 abs” visible. Or, if you did, their doctors might be worried for the baby’s health.

tl;dr: This field doesn’t operate in that way and is not the best field to achieve that goal of yours. But you have “8 abs,” whether they are visible or not.

2 Likes

I was always under the impression that some people have 6 and some people have 8 abs based on genetics, just depending on how the connective tissue divides up the rectus abdominis. Same with some people having, for instance, a long bicep muscle belly due to low bicep insertion on the tendon and some having a short belly due to a high insertion.
I know this doesn’t build muscle, I’m just asking how it might affect the way the body is structured.

1 Like

This is my third day of listening to this Field, after first listening to SLR and Torsion x3. The first days listening was profound in that I felt the Field slowly, lovingly lifting debris from my being that I thought I had cleared years ago.

However, today It is not easy for me to put my experience of listening into words. Oversimplified, what I experienced was an overwhelming presence of Source wrapping my being in such Love, Support, and Appreciation that I was sobbing with Gratefulness. Then, I felt such Compassion, Love, and Appreciation for this being that I am, and what she has endured and accomplished in not only this life, but previous lifetimes. At this point, my Solar Plexus began vibrating, spinning, and filling with energy the likes of which I have never experienced before. It was so intense I found myself becoming somewhat afraid of what would happen in the next moment! Calm came over me as my Third Eye joined my Solar Plexus and the two were dancing together. This feeling of the joining of the two chakras highly activated is continuing even though the Field is finished. I am following up with listening to the Ojas.

Thank You Dream, our Captain! I am unsure what happened to me, but it feels Beautiful!

33 Likes

I just realised, doesn’t this field basically make most fields redundant? If it makes the body as negentropic as possible (I’m kind of imagining it as a Super Soldier Serum in audio form, that promotes peak human condition), doesn’t that cover most health, brain, beauty, etc fields?

4 Likes

It’s hard to believe that’s not true, knowing (somewhat :wink:) the depth of what is at the core of this field. If I could choose only one, this would be it.

6 Likes

I suppose that really depends on what you’re meaning when you’re talking about “redundant.”

Can this field re-install your original blueprint (of mind, body and spirit) which your apparatus will then act upon to realize that blueprint? Yes, absolutely. That’s how I think this field operates.

Can there be instances and situations where we have (for whatever our reasons) gotten away from our original blueprint and realized–say–dis-eases which are unpleasant enough that we want them gone (healed, corrected) ASAP and, therefore, might want to supplement BoL with some fields which are specifically targeted for our conditions, helping our healings to be more thorough, quicker, more comfortable? Yes, I can see how, in cases such as this (and there are others), we might want to supplement BoL with more specifically-targeted fields. In these situations, I personally wouldn’t say that those other fields are “redundant.”

To me, saying BoL is a wonderful or powerful “complement” to those other fields would be closer to my understanding.

12 Likes

This