The Blueprint of Life

Please share about your experience with the field. Whether at the level of health, healing, treatment, detox, physical energy. How often and when during the day? Studies show and as we know today, mitochondrial health is one of the most important factors in human health. I’m just undecided whether to purchase the mythical set, if yes then mostly because of that field. Thank you.

2 Likes

whats this?

2 Likes

Funny, I was just about to ask if this would take away the mental and physical changes that I might have gained and continue to gain from subliminals that I listen to when I see a sign that when I googled it’s meaning, it basically said that releasing our attachments and remaining open to what life has to offer will we be able to attract new and exciting things into our lives. So I guess I got my answer, I will be joining the BLU train :smiley:

6 Likes

Bumping if you dont have this must yet, you can get it now using the holidays discount 15% off! On gumroad and teespring! :hugs::hugs:

8 Likes

What’s the discount code ?

Gumroad Code: seasonsofjoy
Teespring: seasonsofj

10 Likes

Hey, can’t say I really notice much, I use a lot of fields daily. I really only use this to better integrate things after using Torsion Field. If this is all you wanted out of Mythic, I would suggest you just buy the regular Plasmatron for $55 and combine it with Blueprint and Mitochondrial-targeted catalase

4 Likes

It is said that humanity’s higher functioning DNA was lost during the Luciferian Rebellion. We only utilize 2 strands but there is unused junk dna.

Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is the divine blueprint of our lives. DNA contains two active strands of molecules wrapped around each other in a helix (a 3D curve/coil). With 12 Strand DNA Activation 10 additional strands will be activated. These are non-physical (5 double non helix) strands. These strands are inter-dimensional and affect 3D physicality as encoded information contained within our DNA, which is relative to both our physical and spiritual lineage. Scientists refer to these 10 strands as shadow strands and they have lain dormant until now.

All Aspects of human DNA are built upon this morphogenetic template of 12 Base Codes and 12 Acceleration Codes. (= 24 Seed Codes = 1 DNA strand). The level of frequencies accreted (accretion level) into the personal morphogenetic field will determine the level of DNA strand assembly you posses. As you pull in more frequency bands from the dimensional Unified Fields, your accretion level rises, more DNA codes assemble and become operational within your DNA strands, and your consciousness and perceptual field expands.

Here are some links I found with great info:
https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Activate-Your-12-DNA-strands--the-12-layers-of-interdimensional-energy.html?soid=1103359480214&aid=6QfuNa7b6CQ

The activation I got was great. MysticalMo’ picked up on things that I was also told by a tarot reader about my intuition, chakras, and karma. For $7.77 you can’t go wrong. I feel more energy and better in touch with myself so far. I also got his 144 Strand, I’ll be getting the Golden one next.

4 Likes

Bought the field :relaxed:
I felt a bit of heat in my right eye while listening

2 Likes

So, it’s working for you, good for you!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Doesn’t matter how many fields there will be or new nft nothing can replace this masterpiece in lifetimes unless dream decides to upgrade the exact same field. It’s definitely the best one ever created hands down. If anyone thinks otherwise he still hasnt realized it’s full potential or isn’t psychic enough to understand the concepts behind it. (Observation from almost a year of listening experience) And let’s be honest NO ONE can just come up with a better idea and concept than this. (Unless he is captain)

13 Likes

explain

1 Like

You’ll get the idea once you read the testimonials. Explaining this field is like trying to count how many pice of atom a pack of sugar has lol it would take me forever to do so and yet even this tread alone can’t cover all aspect of it. Beschse not everything can be explained in words but rather has to felt and conceptualized by own mind which is possible for the individuals experiencing the experience. And some statement might even bring up too many questions which I’m not willing to answer or will trouble myself to do so. Let’s say it’s easier for me to explain quantum physics or higher mathematics than explaining the aspects of this specific field and it’s effect in words.

12 Likes

not happy with the asnwer but was surely expecting it

5 Likes

Forms of sacred geometry and plasma are planes of the fractal in resonance with the whole. The effects alter your entire being.

8 Likes

BoL, Smart Reiki, and Acu-Automaton can be looped 24/7 and would make a very complimentary playlist.

10 Likes

You’ll rile up the crowd with this comment :joy:
As brutal as it was (at the time) endlessly looping BOL for quite a long period, catalysed the most profound awakening, clearing and returning to myself I have ever experienced.

16 Likes

The best part is you can always go even further with this field no matter how far you’ve come. If there’s anything called “perfection” (a subjective perspective) then this field is the key to it

8 Likes

Smart Reiki and Acu-Automaton will make this even deeper, but less brutal.

Protip: ask BoL to infuse the other two with Plasma, and Smart Reiki to infuse the other two with Reiki (specifically, to Reikify the Flower of Life within BoL, to Reikify the Plasma within Bol, and to Reikify the meridians activated by Acu-Automaton).

8 Likes