The Blueprint of Life

This is all you need. Specifically made for long Covid issues.

5 Likes

You can put this audio along with other medical audio.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share with all of you what happened to me when listening to this.
I bought it with Plasma Flaunt and started them yesterday but I will concentrate to what BoL did because I listened to it first.

First time I listened to this (yesterday), from the first sound, I was feeling enlightened, I was free from a burden, I was euphoric, free, in communion with the environment, the time was slow, everything was slow around me, as if I was in my own world.

It made me realize how I was sad and wounded from the inside, how I was self saboting myself, how my mind was toxic, and how I forgot who I was, and what my goal was. How physical appearance is the least of my problems. The feeling of love, self confidence, self esteem it gave me, it was as if someone was holding me with the love of the universe.

All of these were released in the same time, I was sad and happy at the same time, scared and confident at the same time.

To not be obsessed with results from audios and to chill, to accept who I am now with all my flaws and my differences, it seems this audio is also boosting other audios, they give me more results and listening to them more don’t give me headache even for hours.

I got immediate physical changes too, it seems to got me golden ratio for my body and face, I felt all my body tingling, it was hurting a lot where I had wounds, it healed wounds that were there for years. It improved my hair a lot too, so maybe hormones too ?

Today, I met with some friends, they all told me how my skin was so smooth, how beautiful I was. We did a barbecue together and I have eaten everything, this audio seems to demand a lot of energy, I’m starving every time and drinking a lot of water. It’s probably because my body needs a lot of energy since there are so much things to “rearrange”.

29 Likes

It 's out of stock? why? Do I have no chance to get it later? Why is it limited in number?

It’s not just this one, it’s all products. I think

2 Likes

It’s not out of stock. Because it’s a “medical field,” it was taken off Gumroad with the other “medical fields.” (You can read more about why that was done here: Charge Back Black List.)

If you want to buy it now, you can. See Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields and follow the instructions in the first post of that thread.

3 Likes

Thanks, WellBeing, :heart:

1 Like

It’s on teespring

4 Likes

Yes, I just found that it’s back

1 Like

Does this field have the potential to regrow lost hair on bald spots, in the long run?

1 Like

It won’t do the “regrowing” itself. It’ll reinstall the blueprint for the head of hair you intended to have so that, if your body has deviated from that blueprint in a way that’s causing you to lose your hair (say, through medical treatment or stress, etc.), this field will reinstall the blueprint and instructions for your lost hair.

So, yes, this field has the potential (really good word you chose there) to assist you in regrowing your lost hair. I wouldn’t say that that would be the main focus of this field but it has the potential to help with that as well as many other things.

13 Likes

Exactly, it could be said that it prepares the ground for the field that deals with this.
In my opinion it could be good at the beginning of the stack before the specific ones

3 Likes

Thank you sir for the explanation.

2 Likes

Our universal advisor :slight_smile:
May I ask you about new physical changes acquired through other fields / subs would they vanish, If I use BOL - what would very unfortunate after all the effort it took me to gain those changes? Thank you very much for reply as always!

1 Like

:rofl: That’s very kind of you but I am hardly that, at all.

There have been several discussions about this very question above. Check them out!

(And I’m NOT blowing you off here. You’ll benefit from the insights of some very wise people who are less active on this forum these days.)

2 Likes

I miss You @Bronyraur !!! I hope You are very good! Like ever! You are a amazing girl!!! :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Testimony n°2 : It’s been 2 weeks I’m using BoL

I can see a change in BoL, since 3 days, I am crying a lot listening to this, also having a lot of dreams where I cry too, as if the “me” in my dreams would be the version of myself if everything was alright, there are a lot of dreams where my family, current friends and childhood events appear, it’s starting to really detox the spirit. Something is happening.

For the boosting effect/health/physical changes, it’s still healing myself and it’s much stronger than first days, I’m a lot more in touch with myself, more self love, self confidence, more rational and tremendously less needy with results.

12 Likes

Ah yes, are you missing the big odious villain Bronyraur?? You shouldn’t!!

Just kidding. I miss you too my @GianLee and thanks, I’m fine. I hope you too! :heart: Don’t hesitate to “poke” me by email ^^

And thanks @Moshiro too, I enjoyed reading your progression with this field :)

11 Likes

@Bronyraur I don’t have any eye problems, but when listening to BoL tears are dropping and my eyes hurt a lot, do you know what happen ? It’s healing something ? Or I’m just crying ? I don’t know :rofl:

1 Like

You’re just abusing onions… Cheesy jokes aside, I cried a lot too during the first sessions with the field. It was the “washing away” aspect + healing of course :)

3 Likes