The Blueprint of Life

BoL feels like:

19 Likes

I have this field indirectly as apart of The Eternal, I swear my face, eyes and facial features are so much more symmetrical and in perfect golden ratio alignment ever since I’ve bought The Eternal, it’s actually crazy, my face was always normal but this has just brought an whole new level of golden ratio symmetry to my whole face.

17 Likes

Congratulations :tada: Great result @Presmokan

1 Like

Yeah bro it’s insane. Must have been about 2 months into owning The Eternal, I just noticed in the mornings & whenever I looked in mirrors, my face has become much more aligned with the golden ratio, I was like WTF. Then I remembered Blueprint of Life negentropically bringing everything back with the Flower Of Life concept (perfect Phi Golden ratio of all living things), so perfectly. Amazing stuff really.

4 Likes

Agreed, the combination of eternal nft and blueprint is really great

I also noticed a big change in my face and buttocks

2 Likes

If you buy this in the future, it will be even better

1 Like

But what if i like my face the way It Is and i dont want It to change. Would It still change ?

3 Likes

This is an intelligent field, it will change according to your needs @anamano

10 Likes

Blueprint of Life is the tool to open up your future ( higher self future, for you as a soul ),
it is also the tool to completely reverse the effects from the vaccines.
It disconnects you from your past as well. Shaping only the present and future you

11 Likes

and plasma flaunt

3 Likes

I dont have access to this audio, im interested in maybe buying it. And i wished medical fields would come out again on gumroad.

1 Like
7 Likes

What is the NPOR, is that the point of no return stack?

1 Like

Its an audio

PONR, search it up on the fourm :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes point of no return , ponr

does this only work at the physical level?

1 Like

no

summarize the topic

press that buttum just above the first comment of this thread

2 Likes

ok are you sure im gonna find the answer to my question?

1 Like

yep 200% i found lots of intresting comments about this audio and some come from dream himself from other topics and this one

1 Like

***bold added

5 Likes