The Blueprint of Life

Yeah I have blueprint, but no eternal, but in eternal desc, it says it contains BOL on a much deeper level

I continue to play blueprint once a day after PONR 2x and the eternal 6x at the end of my daily playlist of several audios. For me, they both work and blueprint has even helped in maintaining a positive outlook in my life despite adversities which may come up.

6 Likes

Definitely agree.

This field is an all rounder that works on a deeper level.

You can clear

• Trauma
  • Negative imprints
  • Subconscious limiting beliefs
  • Accumulated energetic debris
  • Disharmony
  • Potential genetic defects

And much more.

And this makes you look so young and attractive that too!

If folks needed a field that targeted everything, this field would be my recommendation.

17 Likes

Im planning to buy this field, blueprint of love and the point of no return. Its ok to stack it? Also in wich order should i listen?
Do you recommend me add another field to this stack? I want to be happy again, be 1000% myself again, stop the self sabotage, negative thinking, also want to cut cords like etheric…thanks

1 Like

Im planning to buy ponr and bol, wich one should I listen first… also blueprint of love

How to Create Great Stacks - PONR first according to this thread.

2 Likes

For me, it’s ponr 2x then, blueprint 1x. You can also insert subcon limits removal version 3 before ponr (I have not used this new version, but I started with the original one years ago and the results were fast, strong enhancing the other audios on my playlist). I do not have blueprint of love.

I would add that a year or so ago, I also got new perspectives audio and the results were really good since this was recommended by sapien when it was first released but I had to drop it from my playlist now since I now listen to the eternal nft audio 6x and project mental health nft audio 4x daily. If you don’t have these nfts yet, then I strongly reommend both of them to users.

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Just dropped in to say I just finished a 7 day deep dive with this masterpiece. 24/7 essentially, no other fields, 1000 spins.

I am reborn

35 Likes

ayooo, you’ve given me an idea

3 Likes

Whoa

Please share your experiences

3 Likes

That’s true btw!

24 * 7 = 168

Blueprint of life was about 10 minutes.

168 * 6 = 1008

1008 spins

9 Likes

This is called Beast mode. How cool :sunglasses:

4 Likes

A dive into many long forgotten dark nooks and crannies, and a return to the clear blue crystalline surface :sparkles: its still unfolding

9 Likes

I can’t listen to this field unless I am actively involved with it. The field demands your attention, and forces you to sit down and engage with its vastness.

4 Likes

Does anyone know please whether this (Blueprint of Life) would clash with looks improvement fields like Maxilla Masterworks, Negentropic Manquardt etc.?

I decided to try a new thing with this field :
I continuously loop it on one device and set an NFT on another one. I’ve been doing this for a few days now, and I feel it’s the best way to truly integrate any NFT.

2 Likes

It enhanced the result

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I took your example, and i decided to loop it like you (only a few hours per day not 24/7), while i loop other nft.
And it works very well but the :

Is happening right now, very strongly. I thought I had moved past certain things, but they have come back very strongly. And the more I work energetically, the more I hope not to give them power and manifest them stronger than before.

3 Likes