That’s true btw!

24 * 7 = 168

Blueprint of life was about 10 minutes.

168 * 6 = 1008

1008 spins

9 Likes

This is called Beast mode. How cool :sunglasses:

4 Likes

A dive into many long forgotten dark nooks and crannies, and a return to the clear blue crystalline surface :sparkles: its still unfolding

9 Likes

I can’t listen to this field unless I am actively involved with it. The field demands your attention, and forces you to sit down and engage with its vastness.

4 Likes

Does anyone know please whether this (Blueprint of Life) would clash with looks improvement fields like Maxilla Masterworks, Negentropic Manquardt etc.?

I decided to try a new thing with this field :
I continuously loop it on one device and set an NFT on another one. I’ve been doing this for a few days now, and I feel it’s the best way to truly integrate any NFT.

2 Likes

It enhanced the result

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I took your example, and i decided to loop it like you (only a few hours per day not 24/7), while i loop other nft.
And it works very well but the :

Is happening right now, very strongly. I thought I had moved past certain things, but they have come back very strongly. And the more I work energetically, the more I hope not to give them power and manifest them stronger than before.

3 Likes

It’s a deep journey for sure. You need to feel them all the way through, without restriction. Don’t fear that this will manifest them further… it’s coming back up again so it can dissolve in the light you hold now

6 Likes

this helps with traumas right ?

1 Like

Yeah.

But have u tried these: Crucible of stored trauma, Trauma release and healing, become whole and self healing?

2 Likes

hmm no i haven’t. im pretty sure ive gotten over my traumas thanks to this field unknownlingly lol, i just feel more at peace with them

but was wondering just incase there might be some hidden traumas in my subconcious.

i think this field has cleared all my traumas and i feel fine, now its time to heal even more with self love <3

thanks for the answer bro

2 Likes

Unless u have super-deep self-awareness or tested yourself in all ways, you don’t know whether they are or aren’t still in you in some way or effect.

At least the free ones are sure worth a try. Old, but gold.

Sometimes deeper issues need our awareness and conscious effort as well.

And to better check yourself, you may try Ego Dissolution Meditation

2 Likes

I will collect my salary on Wednesday and I plan to buy this. I have been dealing with self-esteem problems and this must be added to the fact that the health of my hair has been declining, I have profound thinning in the crown area. I’m looking forward to Wednesday to get it, my fear is that there will be a strong detox to go to work.

4 Likes

Regarding the hair thinning issue you have, this field really is good for growing back thick hair and gradually restoring hairline if you also combine it with hair fields.

It has been nearly 2 years of having BOL with me and it is a great reset for me at the end of the night.

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience! It makes me very excited to hear that. Yes, I have been using hair loss v3 but there have been no significant changes. I think BOL will be a game changer. Looking forward to Wednesday, lately I have realized that I am trying to address many problems at once, my self-esteem, my intellectual growth and hair loss, I think this field could help with all of this and reduce my pile .

3 Likes

I’d second that with the thickening and restoration of hair.

Been using it rather consistently for a little over a year I’d say. Granted I have other fields I use too, but I would agree that this plus most targeted fields like platelet rich hair (from Patreon) have helped me with my hair regeneration.

4 Likes