The Blueprint of Life

I just bought this field, when I opened Instagram I saw that a person uploaded a story with a song that has this cover, it was a very great synchronicity.

6 Likes

Yesterday I played three times, I had some detox symptoms, a severe headache, it was difficult to work like that, also a slight stomach upset, nothing that can’t be controlled. It is difficult to explain but the effect of harmony in this field is very noticeable. I’m already planning my next purchase to go with this, maybe negentropic jing or soul/core restoration.

edit: I forgot to mention yesterday I won a coupon in a raffle at work and they gave me a coffee too, it should be noted that I use probability alteration and luck every day, it seems that blueprint amplifies the effect of other fields.

6 Likes

I was intuitively guided to listen to this field again.

After 2 years and re-reading the most important comments here I still do not really understand what this field actually does.
Align your body and its functions and your thoughts to the harmonic proportions as defined by sacred geometry?

As for the feeling this field gives me, as mentioned in the past, it feels very nice and addicting. One wants to loop it again and again.
The feeling is very similar to PU’s “Sun Healing and Development” field. However, I think the two fields work on different aspects of “you”.
Sun Healing works on one’s natal chart, while BoL works on the body and mental stuff.
Both making the real you more you and removing the fake you’s.

7 Likes

Also another open question I have is with regards to “Flower of Life” representing the true harmonic blueprint of things.

I have read Drunvalo’s books on sacred geometry in the past, however these books explained jack shit when it comes to proof or practical real life applications. Drunvalo himself also seems to be a fake prophet and a victim of New Age lower astral beings channelings.

So with regards to my question, I have seen on the internet that some people claim that there are two different versions of the Flower of Life and that one is supposedly a “fake one”:

To me personally, the arguments sound made up and similar to typical TikTok New Age bullshit with zero backing up or proof.

Also this article (not the best source for wisdom since it also seems to be some shady “lightworker” web shop):

What do you guys think?

I personally feel it doesn’t really matter since all types of geometric shapes exist in existence and find applications somewhere. So both flowers of life are valid and are in use somewhere.

4 Likes

Seems to me that the “real” flower is the feminine version and the “death” flower is the masculine version. This is possibly just another war of the sexes.

The “death” flower is cubed (I don’t think cubes are necessarily evil, especially when negentrophied), don’t know about the other one, seems more spirally, toroidal. They probably do different things. What the “death” flower brings is order, which could kill or trap depending on the intended use, or it could bring back to the original order as is intended here. Maybe the spirally flower ascends/releases?

I personally wouldn’t use the flower of life if it wasn’t plasma’d. The Blueprint of Life field organizes me very well, I don’t feel like it traps or kills me at all, just the opposite, it helps release me through increased order. I think people get caught up in their own stuff and make a big deal out of insignificant things.

I have heard of negative entities taking advantage of the “death” flower geometry, not me personally, but I think that only works because of what the person is caught up in themselves. The tools are neutral, we make the decision how we use them. Some geometries are better for one thing than another, but to flat out call something evil based on its geometry is cultish superstition, ignorance at its finest. Just my opinion, obviously.

2 Likes

Exactly this.

4 Likes

Only audio.

2 Likes

Bro ,but that is ah hardcore​:smiling_imp::fire: band i still listening to them sometimes ,but the older songs jaja and the vocalist is vagan

2 Likes

The music is just amazing love it! :pray:t3:

3 Likes

What is different about Blueprint of Life from Spring and Blueprint of Life in the Sapien shop ?

As I bought it from Spring a while ago .

Tnx

1 Like

Both same field, same music. Njoy the benefits

2 Likes

But from Sapien shop you get nft also right ?

And from Spring not ! @Lucky

1 Like

No nft just an audio

2 Likes

Would be amazing to have Nft to :heart_eyes_cat: thx for answering @Lucky & @Beast :tulip::sparkles:

5 Likes

This + The universal Om they gave me some of the most beautiful experiences of my life, I felt like I was regenerating. I think reproducing this with Vibration of creation can generate a similar effect, blue print of life in my experience works much better with a higher vibration. Well actually all aspects of reality do…

18 Likes

Nice try. Tried this today 30 mins each and I have a nice cool feeling in my tummy in the morning
even though I didn’t eat last 20 hrs…its a different feeling of bliss and hollowness to me. Also could be added benefits of fasting.
Thanks for the suggestion. I will try mixing it with VoC + VoDL too :four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

How nice that you tried them, it’s a wonderful feeling. I can’t do that many blueprint loops yet, it leaves me exhausted, two is my limit. I guess I have to grow my energy system. Beautiful times :sunflower:

4 Likes

Long post ahead lol but i hope it’ll inspire something in your path.

This field really is the top of the tops.

Seriously. A MUST.

I hadnt played it for a couple of months, and i had stopped it at times a few times as well.

Sometimes its just to short playlists :sweat_smile:, sometimes because i feel good enough inside.

Im gonna try to put in words what im understanding in my head from my experience.

A few years ago after my kundalini awakening i had this itchiness to dive into Sacred Geometry which i hadnt really before, i simply knew what “flower of life” was, probably even jumped in the bandwagon “cool fashion” at the time and had a pendant with it or so. But nothing else. Until those Kundalini times.

And so i started researching and reading etc and 2 years later i got the opportunity to take a Sacred Geometry course.

we started of course from the 1st principle or basically from the start how it happens, how it develops and grows.

And we also did practice things like we had to draw each one, color them, meditate to them etc, one by one, and i will always remember what i felt when drawing the Vesica Piscis:

Tingling, arousal, “there” down there.

I didnt say anything because i was like a bit embarrased thinking wth i was feeling that.

as we progress with the drawing i could not help but see it as my “flower” like an areal view from the outside.

By then the teacher had made a somehow same comment and i was like aaah of course it makes sense now. the sensation kept growing as the drawing grew.

I mean… i could perfectly see the representation and the whole process for the womb getting ready… to expand and create once the seed is there.

Fast forward to having used the Blueprint of Life, up to 2 months ago when i stopped playing it, it felt, it meant, i sensed it as working negentropically, reversing damaged, creating harmony yah da yah da. All we have talked here. Thats it. I was already blown away by how it worked, and how it enhanced any and every thing else combined with it.

But what i have understood, perceived and conceptualized in the past week has further blown away my already blown away brain.

And its beautiful. Just please take my words as my experience not anything written on a stone.

i said to myself a week ago when i started listening to it again was like : daaamn this audio really make its way into every cell and shakes it, crushes it and rebuilds it. You cannot just ignore this. Every time it feels like the day i listened to it for the first time…

With a pompous entrance before even beginning the fight to erradicate all that needs to go within me, as if knowing that the victory is always on its side.

And its always true. It wins, it wins every time.

This time what i perceived was different, coincidentially (not) the past 2 months were “revolutionary” to call it somehow.

At first i thought, cool, this audio, comes back with a big punch to keep moving forward and i feel it, thats nice.

But then as the days passed it kept itching inside my mind because its like if with every play it wanted me to realize something, or to focus on it or for me to understand why i was feeling things i couldnt put in words.

Until tonight. It finally clicked and once something clicked in me, its like a big veil drops in front and i see the whole situation, or plan at work or the mechanism or the process going inside.

Thanks to a post about Endometriosis where i commented how i had healed it.

The funny thing is tho, before i got endometriosis like 3 years ago i finally cured myself from horrible, awful menstrual cramps that kept coming back every few months, and i cured it with this audio combined with Ojas, Advanced Healing and The Prostaglanding Problem.

My Grandma on my Mother’s side died in Nov 2022 and when i tell you i felt in my body when her spirit/energy left this world…believe it, I FELT IT.
from the day before actually, it felt like if a big thick tree had been pulled out from my very core, she was the last Grandparent alive out of the 4 we have.

And that tree’s roots were as well thick and looong and they felt like you know when you pull a hair out of your head and sometimes it hurts more than normal and its because the hair had a big end? Like the bulb at the end? Like that. So as the tree was being lifted pulled into the air those roots with thick ends were coming out and boy did that hurt.

I had my period the next day and the following 2 weeks were the most painful days EVER in my life. That period took the 1st spot. That period lasted 2 weeks and nothing took the pain away, it was an excruciating pain, that came with other body symptoms. And yah… she was the trunk and the roots of our family. Without me realizing, it left the holes of those roots all around my reproductive system…

eventually the bothering feeling around there started to grow again and it got stronger and stronger, at first i thought it was because i was hours sitting at work, i just took some meds or played the previous audios in my period days only, but because they were played just for 3 days, it was like taking ibuprofen, the pain subsided each time but the problem which i didnt know (Endometriosis) continued to grow.

And just for those who dont know specially men if you have reached this far… in simple words is like /bloody tissue starts growing outside the uterus, womb, ovaries and it continue spreading like a mad man every where, it can affect the rectum, the bladder etc, it gets very painful all over that area and not just in “those days” but almost every day. Its a constant Inflammation, its just that on the period days its terrible.

Anyway fast forward. Eventually i found out that it was Endometriosis and cured it during the past 2 months with audios.

Back to the realization tonight, when my Grandma died and left those energetic holes there, that area started to develop Endometriosis because it was “bleeding” emotions, pain, nostalgia etc

external situations can affect that area for both, men and women, i was the only granddaughter that didnt have children (never wanted) but i guess i didnt fully “closed” that possibility because my Grandma always asked me, so when she died i guess i unconsciously decided to close the “maybe”.
But the Uterus went like well… :speaking_head: IM BLEEDING TOO MUCH GIRL! too much bleeding from the tree pulling, cutting, crushing, my insides in its way out, what you want me to do?? And you are closing this factory so i had to push all of that out!

And so… Endometriosis made its way in.

A break here (if you (men and women) have gone through any kind of issue or loss within your direct family… take a couple of months to work with the reproductive audios plus this one here.

Even if you have no apparent issues around there.

I promise your life will start unfolding as its should have in perfect circumstances in a fertil land.

But also remember that though creativity can sprout in the brain, solar plexus and even heart chakra, is in the sacral area where the reproductive system is, where the real raw life force to CREATE is kept and it builds.

What it clicked to me tonight was the process that happened and what is happening now.

Right before 2.5 months, i found myself closing cycles, cutting cords, getting rid of unwanted, unhealthy situations, pretty much going through a Death Card kinda energy. In those days the endometriosis was really bad but i still didnt know i had it, i thought it was all the stress or low mood i was in but when it got too bad i stopped ans said no, this is not normal something is going on and i did think it was that so i checked it and it was that. Obviously i religiously played the audios for it.
Except this one, until 2 weeks ago… funny tho that i did it when i was almossst healed, i did wonder why.

Ive been in such a great mood the past few days, and like feeling this opening of a bright future in front of me, slowly but steadily making my way in, and with every play of the Blue Print of Life it was being confirmed.

And that is why the aha moment arrived!

Just like Ying and Yang where each carries the void and the light, the beginning and the end, the female and male in continued motion…

Something must die for something new to emerge, and the new thing should eventually die again, or transform or be replaced so the movement can continue.

Thats why i went through that cycle, the Death Card, but the Yang (Me) had the void (the black void) since my Grandma’s death right there where everything starts in the uterus within the Womb.

But it could not continue the constant cycle of Ying and Yang (energetically within my sacral area where all begins) because it was clogged up with the Endometriosis, the energy could not move, it could not create and indeed shortly after that Nov 2022 my creativity began to get blocked, or it was as if the force was there, the desire was there, the need was there, but it got blocked one way or the other and my outside life was kinda crumbling in a way, kinda like to the point were i was like WTH am i suppose to do next? I dont know anymore!! I really for the first time in my life did not know where to direct my life anymore, everything i believed and wanted, had and tried crashed.

I never put the dots together because i wasnt paying attention to it. (Endometriosis and how the blockage it created was affecting my life)

Then the realizations continued, when i remembered that as i accepted the empty space (the void, the yang in me) without knowing… in the form of “surrender to the way my life was at that very moment and just like going back to square 1 to be born again in all aspects of It”

And just at that same moment, purely coincidentially (in my mind) but never to the Laws of the Universe, i decided to commit to cure the Endometriosis…

And as it began to fade away my life began to shift :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

And when it subsided… the void could expand within the Yang and continue the cycle to be Ying, be one and sprout the seed of life. Right there in my womb (no no im not pregnant hahah)

But i could start re- creating MY life again.

And just when that was happening: the readiness… i began to listen to Blueprint of Life again!

And… i have always said that i feel BPoL as the Masculine energy while the flower of life from youtube the feminine one.

And now it makes sense why this week that has felt so magical, Ive felt this audio with such big punch… again, like entering triumphant! BECAUSE THE SOIL IS READY AND FERTILE, and so now it can grow and expand.

Tl:DR :

1- even if you think you have nothing wrong going on around your reproductive system (everybody, men and women) loop daily for a couple of months the reproductive audios. Because is in that area just how we create life there or have the seeds, the full force of creativity to build anything in your life can successfully be conceived.

2- Blueprint of Life is the seed that contains the force to conceive, but needs a fertile soil (the feminine energy even if you are a man, contained as well in the sacral chakra area) and from that area once they are together it expands outwards to every aspect of your life.

3- and that is why this audio enhances any other audio, no matter the goal, because its the push to create, to build, the best thing is, that even if you dont do anything with other audios, this one alone would do the whole process. Thanks to the Negentropic aspect.

Is just that… it could be way faster when we do our part and prepair the soil for it to sprout and expand bigger, wider and deeper.

27 Likes

Very interesting thoughts. Do you also think that the sacral chakra audio the new one helps with the sacral chakra just like the blue print of life?

Honestly I feel like I need to heal this center, more then the others, I would say my heart chakra and crown are very opened, as I feel a very strong connection to my inner divinity, and very strong feelings of unconditional love and ecstasy, like an infinity love, that wants to unleash through your whole being, accompanied, by a sense of ego death where you sense of self starts to disappear, its for sure a heightened state where you feel ecstatic and extremally elated like an infinity power and potential, its like i am in between two modes, one is a potentiality of reaching a breakthrough of a higher state of being and another is more planted in the normal world which i am feeling almost sick of day by day, I am in a spot where I can force my self to embody that higher state of being, but there is a little fear, of the unknowing and feeling not ready for such experience yet.

I remember many times where I felt loosing my sense of reality and self, as if you just become an awareness behind the thinker and the ones that creates this whole reality in your head. Which is your own divinity and true self.

However I feel like with that lower center, I feel like its a little clogged, due to having resistance around this sexuality due to long time resistance of it thinking its bad etc. I am also fully celibate, and I am fully aware of the power of transmutating your sexual energy. I wonder if the sacral chakra audio the new one can also help, or does the blue print of life does something more profound then the chakra audios?

3 Likes

Definitely, i immensely adore that whole set. I have commented there with a lot of details.

The thing with Blue Print of Life is that it could be the fully stand alone audio to reverse, cure and grow everything.

But 1, when you put it at the top of a playlist followed by the audios you want to work on specific areas, the healing and change happens faster and you feel the expansion of the goodness not just ah ok this part got healed cool, no, since it has the flower of life principle it unfolds forward and outwards to continue expanding that healed energy or thing.

And 2, if you dont have this audio and cant afford it yet, thats ok, work on the issue with the audios that are for x or y thing, itll work just not as fast as combined with this one or unfolding while expanding… except…

:smirk: indeed the Mandelbrot Symphony set

The Primal Urge and for what you are saying i, myself feel that the Song of The core would help as well.

And we have the other reproductive system audios too, which are really good and free so you can combine with those or if you can buy an audio then this one is great for males if you were born a male or the one for women.

The Manly Man by Manhattan

The Womanly Woman

5 Likes