The Blueprint of Life

I took your example, and i decided to loop it like you (only a few hours per day not 24/7), while i loop other nft.
And it works very well but the :

Is happening right now, very strongly. I thought I had moved past certain things, but they have come back very strongly. And the more I work energetically, the more I hope not to give them power and manifest them stronger than before.

3 Likes

It’s a deep journey for sure. You need to feel them all the way through, without restriction. Don’t fear that this will manifest them further… it’s coming back up again so it can dissolve in the light you hold now

6 Likes

this helps with traumas right ?

1 Like

Yeah.

But have u tried these: Crucible of stored trauma, Trauma release and healing, become whole and self healing?

2 Likes

hmm no i haven’t. im pretty sure ive gotten over my traumas thanks to this field unknownlingly lol, i just feel more at peace with them

but was wondering just incase there might be some hidden traumas in my subconcious.

i think this field has cleared all my traumas and i feel fine, now its time to heal even more with self love <3

thanks for the answer bro

2 Likes

Unless u have super-deep self-awareness or tested yourself in all ways, you don’t know whether they are or aren’t still in you in some way or effect.

At least the free ones are sure worth a try. Old, but gold.

Sometimes deeper issues need our awareness and conscious effort as well.

And to better check yourself, you may try Ego Dissolution Meditation

2 Likes

I will collect my salary on Wednesday and I plan to buy this. I have been dealing with self-esteem problems and this must be added to the fact that the health of my hair has been declining, I have profound thinning in the crown area. I’m looking forward to Wednesday to get it, my fear is that there will be a strong detox to go to work.

4 Likes

Regarding the hair thinning issue you have, this field really is good for growing back thick hair and gradually restoring hairline if you also combine it with hair fields.

It has been nearly 2 years of having BOL with me and it is a great reset for me at the end of the night.

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience! It makes me very excited to hear that. Yes, I have been using hair loss v3 but there have been no significant changes. I think BOL will be a game changer. Looking forward to Wednesday, lately I have realized that I am trying to address many problems at once, my self-esteem, my intellectual growth and hair loss, I think this field could help with all of this and reduce my pile .

3 Likes

I’d second that with the thickening and restoration of hair.

Been using it rather consistently for a little over a year I’d say. Granted I have other fields I use too, but I would agree that this plus most targeted fields like platelet rich hair (from Patreon) have helped me with my hair regeneration.

4 Likes

I just bought this field, when I opened Instagram I saw that a person uploaded a story with a song that has this cover, it was a very great synchronicity.

6 Likes

Yesterday I played three times, I had some detox symptoms, a severe headache, it was difficult to work like that, also a slight stomach upset, nothing that can’t be controlled. It is difficult to explain but the effect of harmony in this field is very noticeable. I’m already planning my next purchase to go with this, maybe negentropic jing or soul/core restoration.

edit: I forgot to mention yesterday I won a coupon in a raffle at work and they gave me a coffee too, it should be noted that I use probability alteration and luck every day, it seems that blueprint amplifies the effect of other fields.

6 Likes

I was intuitively guided to listen to this field again.

After 2 years and re-reading the most important comments here I still do not really understand what this field actually does.
Align your body and its functions and your thoughts to the harmonic proportions as defined by sacred geometry?

As for the feeling this field gives me, as mentioned in the past, it feels very nice and addicting. One wants to loop it again and again.
The feeling is very similar to PU’s “Sun Healing and Development” field. However, I think the two fields work on different aspects of “you”.
Sun Healing works on one’s natal chart, while BoL works on the body and mental stuff.
Both making the real you more you and removing the fake you’s.

7 Likes

Also another open question I have is with regards to “Flower of Life” representing the true harmonic blueprint of things.

I have read Drunvalo’s books on sacred geometry in the past, however these books explained jack shit when it comes to proof or practical real life applications. Drunvalo himself also seems to be a fake prophet and a victim of New Age lower astral beings channelings.

So with regards to my question, I have seen on the internet that some people claim that there are two different versions of the Flower of Life and that one is supposedly a “fake one”:

To me personally, the arguments sound made up and similar to typical TikTok New Age bullshit with zero backing up or proof.

Also this article (not the best source for wisdom since it also seems to be some shady “lightworker” web shop):

What do you guys think?

I personally feel it doesn’t really matter since all types of geometric shapes exist in existence and find applications somewhere. So both flowers of life are valid and are in use somewhere.

4 Likes

Seems to me that the “real” flower is the feminine version and the “death” flower is the masculine version. This is possibly just another war of the sexes.

The “death” flower is cubed (I don’t think cubes are necessarily evil, especially when negentrophied), don’t know about the other one, seems more spirally, toroidal. They probably do different things. What the “death” flower brings is order, which could kill or trap depending on the intended use, or it could bring back to the original order as is intended here. Maybe the spirally flower ascends/releases?

I personally wouldn’t use the flower of life if it wasn’t plasma’d. The Blueprint of Life field organizes me very well, I don’t feel like it traps or kills me at all, just the opposite, it helps release me through increased order. I think people get caught up in their own stuff and make a big deal out of insignificant things.

I have heard of negative entities taking advantage of the “death” flower geometry, not me personally, but I think that only works because of what the person is caught up in themselves. The tools are neutral, we make the decision how we use them. Some geometries are better for one thing than another, but to flat out call something evil based on its geometry is cultish superstition, ignorance at its finest. Just my opinion, obviously.

2 Likes

Exactly this.

4 Likes

Only audio.

2 Likes

Bro ,but that is ah hardcore​:smiling_imp::fire: band i still listening to them sometimes ,but the older songs jaja and the vocalist is vagan

2 Likes

The music is just amazing love it! :pray:t3:

3 Likes

What is different about Blueprint of Life from Spring and Blueprint of Life in the Sapien shop ?

As I bought it from Spring a while ago .

Tnx

1 Like