The Blueprint of Life

I must be off… cause i’ve been getting extremely irritated by these little off topic nonsense.

You can’t request audios. Period.

6 Likes

Koto amatsukami.

1 Like

:flushed: ok guys seriously lets not escalate this further

He understood the message and if not thats on him but lets respect the thread and stay on topic.

9 Likes

Remember here at Sapien Medicine all the comunity contribute to create an envivorement where kindness , compassion , love can be shared and multiplied .

Sometimes its ok disagree ,but for sure with a respectful tone !

22 Likes

since I’m not sure where to ask this anymore, I asked this once before and since I can’t really seem to find any information on it when I google or research I’ll ask again in hopes of receiving a response.

so I’ve been using an eye color field for quite a while and gotten great results and I would love to use Blueprint of life and anything with a negentropic effect could someone be kind enough to explain to me if anything track or tag that has a negentropic effect or even just blueprint of life will revert my biokinesis/eye field work since I saw it says restores to the original blueprint… I would find this information out myself but clearly I haven’t been very successful and your replies are very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

5 Likes

Just ask negentropic fields or blueprint of life to keep the eye colour.

6 Likes

Can I use Plasma field with Blueprint of Life?

2 Likes

You can.

5 Likes

Yes, I use them.
Nothing bad happened me.

2 Likes

You mean simultaneously? :smiley:

1 Like

Ofc not, lol

2 Likes

:rage:

12 Likes

Lol, I just noticed my face is getting hot.

What psychic powers are you using, huh?!!!

9 Likes

:smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Hahaha i love this kind of ridiculousness

5 Likes

How strong and tiring is the blueprint of life?

I have run the plasma protocol for 3 weeks (1 part each week) am now thinking of running the following stack:

Plasma Protocol 2x
Blueprint of Life 2x
Vibration of Creation 2x
Heart Chakra 2x

Will this be too much?

2 Likes

You should be fine.
I don’t find Blueprint to be “tiring” or overwhelming at all.
Of course, your mileage may vary, but it’s more energizing/supportive (not like caffeine or keeping one up tho) than draining.
Again, you may experience something else.

23 Likes

Interesting! Wanna explain more about how the facial changing looked like?

7 Likes

I’m noticing something like this too. Its a bit early for me to say anything more though

6 Likes

Its way too strong to be worn as a tag and unneeded, as most, if not all, of the plasma fields are.

15 Likes