The Blueprint of Life

Little update.

This field is like a ocean. It’s depth is to be uncovered by the person whom swims in this field. I see why Captain hasn’t given ‘solid claims’ because this one does more. You can feel like the primal you, not as in the primal urges but the soulful you.

It makes sense that people are saying ‘oh i am more sensitive to fields now’ = thats what we are meant to be as human beings. Sensitive souls with human attires. This one takes you to the core and changes that print that others have printed over YOU.

I have been feeling very like i should be. I am a generally fiery yet empathetic person. I write a lot and this one has just intesified the urges to pick words from the depths of my soul. It really takes you to the best version of yourself. This is just my understanding. You try it yourself and expect nothing. As you just listen without expectation, results will pour out. It’s a fun place to be. :smiley:

51 Likes

Yes, and you never know where the waves take you, each listening can be different; the more people listen to it, the more impetuous the waves will become, but they will always keep you afloat.

7 Likes

I may be more sensitive now from BoL, but the fields for wealth (Million Dollar Empire, Abundance) still aren’t doing anything for me. I guess the imprints keeping money away are very deep for me.

2 Likes

Anybody playing this on an object or looping 24/7

2 Likes

Hang on, if this gets rid of genetic abnormalities, would this undo the effects of, for example the Myostatin Inhibitor? Or make it impossible to alter your genes?

3 Likes

Maybe I just feels amazing after playing this daily

1 Like

I believe by far, this one being the most important field to be actively working with (meditating/focusing on it), rather than passively listening.

Feels very liberating.

6 Likes

Intellectually I know that…I’m still going to use anti-aging, to ensure that hopefully I never do leave my prime.

Living in the mind is a nasty habit, I know.
I’m on it with youth recapture. Haven’t noticed results yet but I know they’ll come. And you’re right, there is a deep crack(s).

5 Likes

In the last few days for certain activities, I have been very careful, perhaps a little fussy, the fact is that I found myself a lot in this description made some time ago

But I felt very charged with this, with little effort, almost with enthusiasm

As far as previous updates are concerned, I have noticed that my straight posture has become even more natural and not at all forced as in the past. Even with subliminal traces of professional producers, the impression I had in my mind was always a little bit
the one as “I’m using this subliminal that allows me a perfect posture, I have to be careful not to resume the usual habit”; This impression is true so much that I noticed the curious gaze of many unknown people, then realizing that this was due to posture and not to some sign of inattention such as a mask or unkempt hair, however all these were in place. So I would report this as an optional help, to friends @Social Mastery Tag :sunglasses:

The restoration of last year’s interests and passions continue; the desire to pick up the musical instrument and to learn to play even just as a self-taught is getting stronger, and with every song I listen to I can’t help but concentrate on the musical part it covers: in short, I often have to resist the temptation to play it. I notice that this attitude is also moving into other areas.
For now, these are the updates

16 Likes

I just tried meditating while listening for the first time and whoa, I’ve never felt tired from listening to it before. Clearly something is getting shaken up. Thanks for the suggestion.

8 Likes

Alright why have I even been listening to it at night. I mean I’m sure it works but listening to it while being present feels so strong. And I knew it when I first listened to it. Really has to be mediated on !

1 Like

everyone works different and i’m glad it’s working for you!

i just wanted to mention that for some it may be easier for them to sleep with this overnight. maybe it will help them in their dreams or when they wake up and get insights.

3 Likes

it sure helps in dreams yea. well I was implementing it in my night stacks, but I think if you listen to it at night better listen to it all night. well anyway depends on the individual I guess !

2 Likes

wait I just rechecked that, that might be why I was falling asleep so fast ! because it was working on me hard :rofl:

I tried listening before bed for the first time last night, and I’ve been really tired today. Anybody else?

1 Like

I have never felt tired when i listen this to sleep and sometimes is like all night or a lot of times.

I gotta say tho, and i think i had already said it, this field for me has been great (in terms of reactions) from the first time i played it, like all good feelings and results, so i cant really tell, but if you read some comments again, youll see that a lot of ppl has had like detox symptoms, and tiredness is one of them, and remember when we sleep, fields works deeper and can bring up a lot more, in any case its a good symptom… its working!! The feeling subsides eventually.

But maybe just as soon as you wake up, play Crucible, And Neg Jing x 2

1 Like

Everyone’s different, with different energy patternings, but I loop this throughout the night, sleep really well and wake up fine. (I have been remembering my dreams more, which is new for me, but still a restful sleep.)

If you’re really tired, try easing into this field a little more slowly (like a fraction of play) and build up from there.

4 Likes

Listened to this audio about 10 times over the last few days. I am having bad physical detox symptoms such as shaking and fever. It’s taking a long time for me to recover and I still feel off. I feel like this is something that should have been stressed more in the product description, I really cant afford to deal with this right now.

I also feel uncomfortable mentally, that’s the best way i can describe it. I would appreciate some advice on what to do, how to resolve this. I appreciate sapiens work but I still feel the possible side effects should have been emphasised more initially.

5 Likes

well to feel these side effects it means you had a lot of inner work to do. This field brings you in harmonization. If you’r very disharmonized, detox is to be excepted imo. I think you should take a break but you probably will have to go through that until the detox is over.
massive awakening into becoming an entirely new you

8 Likes

I would take detox symptoms very positively, as it only show its clearing and bettering you

4 Likes