The Blueprint of Life

I listening sometimes the DNA rapair duo the effect of the life force restoration

3 Likes

What would you wanting from whatever field you get? What would be your goal or intention for the next field you purchase?

We can’t give you a helpful answer without know that first.

1 Like

I’d put BoL first. When you build a building, you start with the blueprint first.

3 Likes

Reaching optimal health. I have some skin issues that I suspect is due to a sub optimally functioning liver, and some old injuries related to weightlifting.

Friends, start slowly with this please. I know this is a long thread but there are many reports of unpleasant “detox,” from even a single listen, from our friends who didn’t start slowly with this field and build up their (tolerance? familiarity? comfort level?) with this field.

5 Likes

This extremely broad intention doesn’t really help me to guide you. As you are noticing either of these fields (and many others) would be work towards your broad intention.

I will say that BoL is not merely a “health field.” It is your blueprint for your entire being, beyond just your physical body. As you read the thread above, you’ll read reports of emotional and vibrational clearing.

Furthermore, although this is not officially a “smart field,” it’s been reported above that there does seem to be an intelligence to this field, an intelligence that guides the field to work on the listener’s issues in an order that its intelligence knows to be best for that listener.

I’m mentioning this because you might buy BoL, listen to it daily (as I do) but look at your skin, not seeing “improvement” (however you’re defining that) and come to the inaccurate conclusion that “oh, this field isn’t doing anything for me” when the field is actually working on a childhood incident of yours, because you stored the anger you had from that incident in your liver and that unprocessed anger is a block to the optimally functioning liver you want. In my example, the field would be “working” (and even “working” on what you want it to be working on) but not in the way your intention would have you expect it, you see?

30 Likes

I can see the plausibility of what you’re saying. But if the skin condition is an effect of the liver imbalance, then eventually there should be noticable changes. (assuming no other major causative factors present)

I don’t know how else to make my goal of being in optimal health more narrow. If I could I would. Nevertheless, your input is much appreciated.

3 Likes

Absolutely!

I was just pointing that out because I don’t know your listening habits and because I don’t know how troubling to you your issues may be or how much “eventually” you might be willing to tolerate. As the old saying goes, there are many paths to Rome, I don’t know whether you want the direct route (PP) or a potentially more scenic route.

Fair enough and I misled you with my adjective of “brief.” I think “more defined” might be a more accurate and optimal adjective.

You see, you sort of shared 2-3 goals in one when you answered (optimal general physical health and heal my skin, possibly heal my liver). That’s cool. Which of these are most important (or most pressing or whatever) to you? Your answers to that will help you prioritize your desires.

Another way of clarifying your intention is by starting with “optimal health.” Great. Now, ask yourself this clarifying question: How will you know when you have successfully gotten your “optimal health”?

(This may seem like a lot of yammering, but I’m more interested in giving you an answer for you than just give you a quick pat answer.)

4 Likes

For me it’s about being able to perform basic movements pain free and biomechanically efficient, along with good sleep, consistent bowel movements ie daily, high energy levels throughout the day. Rarely falling sick (once every decade).

Not at all, thank you for wanting to give me an answer for my specific situation.

2 Likes

There you go!

FWIW, if you’re right now having challenges with anything on this list, my personal suggestion to you would be PP first.

If this list is more of a heading-off-at-the-pass, preventative sort of thing, then it’s a coin toss of personal preference. My personal preference (on how I like to approach my issues) would then be BoL.

4 Likes

Hi @SirChiropractixalot, addressing your health issues can always be a tricky thing. Oftentimes than not these health issues reveal themselves in a way that makes it tricky to pinpoint the root cause. Mostly because it manifests itself in a different form than where the problem truly is.

For this, I wholeheartedly suggest you include both Kidney and Adrenal Healing and Adrenal healing and Detoxification.

Reading your issues with skin, energy, and performing basic movements, I think you seem to know exactly what you need to better enjoy your state of being. However, the term “optimal health” can sometimes be really broad, and it’s only a few things that when we start to fix, and find our lead within, everything starts to get better from that point.

I’d also encourage you to add Pancreas Regeneration and If you think you have issues with your liver then of course it won’t hurt to support it with Liver Cirrhosis.

I also think it’s pretty vital for you to add Chi to Bone Marrow or the newly released Quintessence of Bone Marrow. Alongside DNA repair.

Maybe you have a few joint problems that the Joint Repair field can help with? Or Microkinestherapy? Perhaps the Bushman Medicine can give you a little joyous morning dance :)

All of these fields perfectly enhance and support your experience of Blueprint of Life, Plasma Protocol, and DNA repair. A focused approach is also important in addressing what you need, even if you just intentionally focus with the field :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions, @Desiree. Apart from Pancreas regeneration, liver cirrhosis and the bone marrow fields, I am already using the others you mentioned in my night playlist.

4 Likes

Please let us now what did you choose aand then how its your progress :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I believe like sayed above , both are useful in a different manner.
Trust your intuition. !!

I will recommend that look into your current stack. and see which of the “options” are what fit better into your current stack , supossing that its working for you. so in that way you been adding progress and not changhing the whole strategy.

Enjoy and dont forget to have fun!!!

10 Likes

I certainly will!

2 Likes

Las time i looped this i was feeling very weird that is hard to explain ,that maybe was the result from detoxing effect ,

My sleep stack right now is

Blueprint of life
36 DNA strand from Maitreya fields
Bruce lee audio from Maitreya
English audio Maitreya
Stem cells and scar tissue removal
And plasmafied teeth and gum

1 Like

Have you gotten any results from Maitreya by any chance? And what about the plasma teeth and gum?

3 Likes

Perhaps. It’s hard for us to know what you mean by “weird.” It might have been an indicator of a detoxing effect. Even still, a sign of a detoxing effect (as unpleasant as they may be) is also a sign that the field is working for you too.

But, yeah, this helpful field is not one to be “looped” or “spammed” or played overnight without careful research and consideration first.

4 Likes

I have ah hole where there’s ah tooth/Mollar and the hole is sealing

3 Likes

That’s why I add a lot of fields in my stack to make sure I’m don’t listen to it to much ,i also sometimes put magnetic heart coherence

1 Like

Sometimes you are focused into something!. Then you move !! And Act!!

On the road can be many things , like “anything” that can attract or distract your focus.

Then you are no longer Focused

This always help me to regain my focus.

Before blueprint

After blueprint! If that makes sense

Disclaimer :
she is not mad; she its just super focused!!!

31 Likes