The Blueprint of Psychic Mastery NFT

SUBCONSCIOUS LIMITS REMOVAL
Does that mean I can’t just carry this NFT around and listen to other videos?
I understand that even if you listen to other audio, the NFT effect will be removed.

No this NFT won’t remove the effects of any other field

This NFT contains this field applied in a way to remove subconscious Limiting beliefs regarding becoming a psychic master.

Read the description of the video to understand the premise of subconscious limits better.

9 Likes

I see, but in which video will there be remove the effects?
If I listen to a video, I have to listen to it first, otherwise the rest will be removed.?

Fields themselves will not be removed, so you can listen to subconscious limits remover before or after any other field with out worrying if it removes the effects of any field

Your personal Limiting beliefs will be removed by the subconscious limits remover field

Blueprint of Psychic Mastery is not a video…

Are you looking at The Blueprint of Psychic Mastery field on YouTube? If so, its illegal and does not work, the field would be deactivated in such a case

A suggestion:

Reread the description of the video I linked titled “subconscious limits remover”

1 Like

I understand.
Sorry for any misunderstanding (I used google translate).
What I mean is
have a public video that’s going to be there If I listen to a video ( It’s like the youtube URL you attached. https://www.youtube.com/@SapienMedicine/videos )(not NFT), I have to listen to it first, otherwise the rest will be removed.?

1 Like

No. Only Energy Body / Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning - Audios / Dream Seeds - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com) does that.

2 Likes

Okay, I’m gonna play this first.
Thank you, sir.

2 Likes

Can someone send me the original audio please? Im currently using a mega audio the person who traded the NFT to me sent. Although it works i would like to have the original audio

1 Like

My favourite NFT so far.

4 Likes

Does anyone know if this product will be available again?

1 Like

It can be purchased in the NFT sales thread if an owner has it for sale

1 Like

I’m selling it for 500€ in case you need one :wink:

@Imogen
Please advertise only in the NFT thread. Instead of here, DM the person with your offer. :slight_smile:

very kind thanks

2 Likes

apart from the obvious effects of the field, does it induce a flow state since it seems to tell that it enhances frontal cortex and corpus callosum , can anyone with the field confirm if they had any results with focus and mental performance?

1 Like

Does anybody know if the SUBCONSCIOUS LIMITS REMOVALis applicable for only for the limits preventing us from achieving the Psychic Mastery, or does it cover the same spectrum as the original subconscious limits removal tag and the audio?

1 Like

From what I understood using this NFT and the audio, it removes many, many limits. Its effect in this regard is extremely powerful.

Also it appears to wipe out from subconscious and unconscious quite a number of “preprogrammed” limits from childhood etc.

4 Likes

Wow, that sounds amazing, thank you Mike😁

1 Like

Sure thing buddy :slight_smile:

Also try this with Blueprint of the Past after. They appear to enhance the effects of each other. As if everyone knew since you were a kid you were a psychic and supported you.

4 Likes

What are the benefits of being a psychic? Ive searched the forum and didnt really find anything

thankzzzz

3 Likes