The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

OK. Good!
There’s more but this is a good “start”

As @Samurai is apt to say, these Servitors are “OP AF” :wink:

Yeah… meditate on this one… all kinds of possibilites.

6 Likes

it’s exciting shopping for the best accessory for these servitors to inhabit so i can wear 24/7! or maybe i’m just now realizing i’m a shopaholic. :laughing:

6 Likes

Anyone get their hard copy yet? I will wait till the end of today and then shoot a note to Lulu to see when they will ship…

1 Like

No I haven’t I got this back from support

“We have been working diligently through issues since the release of our new site. We appreciate your patience as we work through these issues. We know that, for some of you, this is a big disruption in your life and we can’t apologize enough for that. We value each and every one of our creators and understand the trust you put in us when you upload your content to our platform, which is what makes this situation even more urgent for us all.”

3 Likes

Energetic Support Servitor

(Passive Effect) This servitor can work with you to add energy power and ability to any kind of energy or magic work you are doing, augmenting your efforts a lot more than more than possible on your own.

The Magician T-shirt field! :mage: :star_struck:

The Magician T-shirt description:

The magician tarot card, This image is energetically created to put you touch with the magical energy of the world around you also it adds a lot more ‘body’ to any magical/psychic/energy work you may be doing.

It literally makes you into the magician.

A very awesome thing to have.

16 Likes

That last field wouldn’t be something that isn’t available to the public anymore… Correct?

I bought a pack of jewelry charm (100 pieces) ($5) from Amazon so I just slide them onto my chain and boom :bomb:

5 Likes

What a great idea!

You’ll want to grab some rings and hooks

10 Likes

Yikes… Am I going to need a jewelry-making class? :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha, I had to wait 2 more days after I got the items cause I didn’t buy hooks or rings :link: :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

just some questions here because you are talking about servitors

can I create multiple servitors in the same item?

lets say a dark servitor and a light servitor together, i draw one sigil first and then the second?
Can I tell them to merge so I have a servitor of two kinds at once with double the power and abilities
Can I merge dragons with them too?

4 Likes

Where did you get an idea like that?

6 Likes

This thread and my boy @This_Boy_Here gave me some creativity about servitors.

BUT

My concern is that if I create a monster then who is gonna take care of it? my neighbor is helping me with my cats every summer, can’t give her a triple trouble

7 Likes

Umm, I don’t think it’s wise to experimenting with their creation process. You’ll create something like this instead

8 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

the new servitors are already programmed.

I have 2 questions:

1.- Can the new servitors be assigned a name and welcomed like the previous ones (Light Dark Servitors)?

2.- Can I talk to them as if they were my friends or do they just obey orders?

2 Likes
  1. Yes
  2. You can. The Fae has a good personality.
5 Likes

Do you have the new servitors?

I am not energy sensitive, do these servitors work for me?

If I would feel his abilities ?

Tell me about your experience with the new servitors.:+1::smile:

1 Like

Guys do you know what happens to servitors when you die? I’ve been reluctant to get a servitor for years mainly because I want to do everything on this life on my own, but also because of what could happen on the afterlife lol don’t wanna become attached to it (or it to me) other than on this lifetime
The fairy one seems the perfect servitor imo tho

2 Likes