The Childhood Trauma/CPTSD/ACEs Group

Dream released an audio on gumroad
“Visual Introspection” The Microdose

I bought it a few days ago and have been listening to it daily.
It brightens my mood (and also relaxes me a bit.)

3 Likes

I also want to give a shout out to

Crucible of the Past

Excellent field Ive been listening to daily.

6 Likes

Same here, I’m excited to see what Sapien can create next.

4 Likes

I’ve seen this in another creator’s videos, and have previously had a need for this:

A field that gives you a hug.

A nice, gentle/strong (your preference), warm hug, with a shot of oxytocin/dopamine. That lets you feel entirely loved and cared for.

My experiences with the personal/emotional supporter often felt like I was with another person who truly understood me. So to have the physical aspect of the hug, or just the feeling of it would be perfect.

7 Likes

Also I would really appreciate a tear releaser as sometimes its difficult to cry and its one of the best ways to release tension.

6 Likes

I’ve discovered a form of neurofeedback that would be easy to implement and could be shared by all.

Its called LENS neurofeedback.

In short, the treatment scans your brainwaves and then sends back the same signal to your brain, but slightly off set by a few hz. When your brain receives this signal it does something akin to rebooting and self-corrects to the optimal, healthiest brainwaves state.

I have actually undergone this therapy and found it quite useful. I did not get the same results I did with traditional neurofeedback, which is much more precise, but this therapy in particular was incredibly easy and I had to do absolutely nothing but sit in the chair. A whole session can be performed in less than 10 minutes at my therapist’s office and I’m sure a field could do the same in much less time.

Right now this is the safest and most universal option for creating Neurofeedback. Even those without any mental illness can benefit as it can be provided as just a complete tune up for the brain.

Developed in 1992 by Len Ochs, PhD, a pioneer in the field of neurofeedback therapy, LENS is a totally innovative form of neurofeedback therapy. It uses weak electromagnetic fields to stimulate overall brain-wave activity and restore brain flexibility and responsiveness. Instead of training parts of the brain to produce desired brainwave patterns, LENS improves overall performance by slightly altering the brain waves before sending them back to the patient’s brain.
The rationale behind this technique is a recognition that we are hypersensitive to our own dominant brain waves. Ochs discovered that when he fed back these brain waves at a slight offset, the waves lose amplitude and broke up dysfunctional patterns. The brain then responded to this disruption by healing on its own. This technique is often compared to rebooting a computer or defragmenting your hard drive to improve system performance.5
This methodology can be used to treat a wide range of aliments in all types of patients including young children and patients who, for various reasons, may lack the impulse control or energy to engage in traditional neurofeedback.
Treatment sessions with LENS begin by developing a comprehensive mapping of brain activity at 21 different points.6 The electrical amplitudes of each site are recorded and registered. Based on this map, the provider determines the order of sites that should be stimulated during treatment. Sites with lower amplitudes are considered to be better functioning than those with higher amplitudes. Lower amplitudes will be treated first but all of the sites will be stimulated during the session. Treating the sites in this order allows the better functioning sites to be recruited to assist in helping the other areas during the course of treatment.
Tiny electromagnet signals function as the carrier wave to assist the brain in rebooting its activity.6 Frequencies are based on the patient’s dominant brainwave but are offset several cycles per second faster. These signals are delivered through a treatment cap in a certain order to each of the brain’s 21 sites for no more than one second per site and for up to seven times per session. Completely safe, these signals are much weaker than anything the brain receives during the course of a normal cell phone call. And as treatment progresses, the amplitude of the EEG decreases across the spectrum at each of the 21 sites.
Patients may need as few as 6 sessions or as many as 40 to complete treatment with the average course of treatment taking between 10 and 20 sessions. Sessions should be scheduled two or three times per week with each session running between 45 minutes to one hour. As treatment progresses, these sessions can be reduced.
The ultimate goal of LENS is to encourage more flexibility in neural functioning. It is considered an important alternative to chemical therapies for chronic behavioral problems such as anxiety, ADHD, monopolar and bi-polar depression as well as treating those who have suffered severe physical trauma to the head and brain. The results LENS produces in the patients can be quite profound. Furthermore, they are long lasting and sometimes permanent, requiring no other treatment once the initial therapy sessions are completed.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Just wanted to say that I have been reading this thread with great interest. I have/had cPTSD as a result of being severely ill for many years. Fear of pain but also having mcas I had severe environmental allergies so the world felt very unsafe and having been in a debilitated states for many years I had a complete loss of confidence in myself. When you read horrible accounts of people living as sex slaves or with abusive parents there can be a kind of shame of having cPTSD for “only” those reasons but I have gotten over that, it is what it is :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought once I was no longer ill I would just resume my life and I was really really bummed out when I realised that I was completely frozen by fear, I couldn’t even go out of the house without having a panic attack. Fortunately, it’s much much better in part thanks to Sapien’s fields :smiley:

I can see how a specific field would be godsend for people with cPTSD. A lot of people I work with have it (most people with chronic illnesses have had some form of traumatic childhood and I’d venture that most people who have been ill for extended periods develop it) and it’s only just started to be recognised as legitimate. It can be really disheartening for those who have it that solutions are geared for PTSD and are not useful for them.

I’ll collect my thoughts and see if there is anything useful I can share that has helped me but in the meantime I have personally found the PTSD field beneficial. Did you find it did anything for you?

5 Likes

Thanks very much. I’ve started to come back to SM after being away for a while and this is a nice welcome-back present.

Once I finish my degree in about 5 months, I’m out of here and my life can begin with my true people.

3 Likes

Had to repost and revamp since i could not edit it anymore. (35 edits is the limit) Added more things

Heres stuff i’ve found that helped me and i hope it will help anyone struggling (I have experienced about 2 decades of trauma. No substance abuse or psychedelic usage exp, clean). Sharing the ideas. All intuitive work and plenty of research and time.

I’m not sure if i should embed links or share like this and mention other creators in this post so i’ll keep them to names & lists instead. If this isn’t something i should post here, then i’d be open to share elsewhere if anything.

Theme / Mood / Expression for this whole thing

And a bit of humor

First and foremost… If you are still living in an unsafe place with unsafe / toxic people and influences, please be willing to GET OUT ASAP. You are worth so much more than the situation and it doesn’t have to be your reality. It’s not worth it. Walk or sneak outside (especially in nature, a park, beach etc. Connect yourself with the earth as much as possible) separate yourself from them so you have the moment(s) to heal.

Solutions for that situation:
  1. Unlock the Hidden Power of Your Subconscious Mind - Rea Earth (The power of belief)
  2. Subconscious limits removal - Sapien Medicine, Quadible Integrity (4 levels), MEF Dynamics, Hypnodaddy, Sprituality Zone, Deprogrammer - Sigh Energy
  3. Universal Binaural Beats Supercharger/Booster & Shielder - Quadible
  4. Unstoppable Willpower - Dream Seeds, Inner Strength + The Explorer - Energetic Alchemy (also can be found on Spotify), Transmute Negativity Into Positivity - Spiritually Zone
  5. Radical Emotional Change - Sapien, Release ALL Inner Fear to Taking Action in Life - Spirituality Zone
  6. Overcome Any Addiction: Dopamine Receptor Repair & Addiction Healing + Stop Procrastination - Sapien
  7. Probability Alteration and Luck - Sapien, Unexpected Gifts + Bountiful Harvest album - Energetic Alchemy, Taaffeite Crystal Energy (rare) - Dream Seeds
  8. The Archetype of Parental Love - Dream Seeds
  9. Rite of Passage - non-free
  10. Follow the “Painbody” dissolution combo sequence section below - be sure you listen while (by playing 2 audios simultaneously: grounding + painbody sequence audios) or before starting (you should feel sensation(s) at the base of your spine)
"Painbody" Dissolution (DAILY)
  1. Subconscious limits removal - Sapien, Quadible + Deprogrammer - Sigh Energy (Maitreya, DrVirtual 7)
  2. Ego dissolution - Dream seeds - (felt my root chakra activate/vibrate when I 1st started. You can use 11th power (before and after ego dis audio) to make more strong changes but may be overwhelming when starting as beginner
  3. Etheric Cord Removal - Dream Seeds
  4. Amygdala Healing - Sapien
  5. Emotional release - Dream Seeds
  6. Trauma and Release Healing + Grief Loss Loneliness + DEPRESSION/Stress/Anxiety Relief + The All Purpose Anxiety Removal + Mental Health album - Sapien
  7. ‘reprogramming’ through hypnosis subliminals then others simultaneously when needed.
  8. Self realization series + Depths of Your Soul - Sapien
  9. Internal Alchemical Crucible - Dream Seeds, Transmute Lower Basal - Sapien

Inspiration from I AM, I AM on Youtube

Processing ‘Blockages’ and Stuck Emotions & Healing
Always start with grounding and forms of spiritual protection and/or guidance while doing healing work as well as removing subconscious limits. Inspiration from Quantum Alchemy’s light-language healing sessions on youTube and “Ho’oponopono for Self love & Radical Forgiveness” and Quadible Integrity subconscious removal series and Sapien’s & Spirituality Zone’s official FaQ page on their website

• Ground
  • Spiritual & Physical Protection / Safety
  • Faith / Subconscious limits removal / ego dissolution
  • Relax / let go
  • Release
  • Clear & seal
  • Heal
  • Transmute

Starter
As above, so below

Intentions / Goals
  • Blueprint series from Maitreya fields
  • Flower of Life (sacred geometry) - Sapien (I once had a dream of metatron’s spinning cube in 2D… to this day I have no clue what it meant)
  • Essence of Faith and Prayer + Essence of Mantras - Dream Seeds, Ultimate Confidence Booster - Luke
  • Start with healing the nervous system, brain, and activate the parasympathetic nervous system
  • Feeling stuck? Raise your mood / vibration with Radical Positive Change + Positive Power Waves + Uplift yourself - Sapien, Transmute Negativity into Positivity - Spirituality Zone, Angelic Vibration - Dream Seeds, Your self love - Energetic Alchemy
  • (Non-energetic music: “Ronin” album and “Nomad” album by Zack Hemsey takes a more ‘aggressive’ approach.)
  • (Drink water, shower, stretch, wash your face, anything that helps you get started and refreshed)
  • Before listening sessions: GAME CHANGER Super Session Capacity Extender, During listening: Stay grounded and/or use Frequency Subliminal BREAK if you start to feel overwhelmed or need breaks on each or every few audios- Quadible (or do “The Ultimate” from sigh energy) (Use Intention Repeater instead: Setting text intention on playing all energy in currently playing queue)
This was how I started (with Painbody sequence)
  1. Amygdala - Sapien (to the source, root of fear (brain and root. As above, so below)
  2. Vagus Nerve - Sapien
  3. Oxytocin Neuropeptide Y - Sapien
  4. Spinal Tapper + Atlas adjustment + Neck hump + The Symetrical Body - Sapien
  5. Nerve Damage Help + Antioxidant help
  6. Enhanced hemisphere - Sapien Medicine
  7. Attention & Focus - Sapien
  8. Left/Right Brain - Quadible Integrity
  9. Corpus Callosum Function Amplifier - MEF Dynamics)
  10. Brain regeneration - Sapien
  11. Nervous System reset renew - Spirituality Zone

Guided meditations / mindfulness related
Mind-Body Connection that gets the heart magnetism more flowy

1. “Heart Coherence Guided Meditation for Clarity & Insight” / “Heart-Mind Meditation for Healing (5 Minute Quick Heart Coherence Meditation)” - American Academy of Mind-Body Healing
  2. Unlock the Hidden Power of Your Subconscious Mind - Rea Earth (The power of belief)
  3. “Ho’oponopono for Self love & Radical Forgiveness” - Sandra Rolus
  4. The Journey of Forgiveness (Guided Meditation) - Dream Seeds
  5. “F*ck That: An Honest Meditation” - Jason Headly (Listen to this when you are rock-bottom. This is gold)

(1.) Grounding Primer
Setting roots and intentions

List
  1. Mindfulness (Self Realization Series Pt.4) - Sapien
  2. Universal Binaural Beats Supercharger/Booster & Shielder - Quadible
  3. The Tree Experience - Dream Seeds
  4. Bali Beach / Portal to a Sun kissed Beach/ Majestic Pine Forest Portal - Dream Seeds
  5. Schuman Resonance - Sapien (Essential muktipurpose frequency)
  6. Flower of Life (‘order’) - Sapien
Grounding Combo Examples
  1. The Tree Experience + Etheric Cord Removal
  2. Schuman Resonance + Pine Forest
  3. Mindfulness + Combining all the clearing audios mentioned below in a playlist with ~The Ultimate - Sigh Energy (Use intention repeater)

(2.) Protection
Beginning & End of session

List
  1. Repel Negative Energy - Dream Seeds
  2. Empath Protocol - Spirituality Zone
  3. Hanuman Chalisa 108x - Spirituality Zone
  4. 21 Shields v2 0 Subtle Waves of Light - Spirituality Zone
  5. Jealousy Shield - Dream Seeds
  6. Justice for All - Dream Seeds
  7. Auric Energy Music Psychic Attack Protection - Quadible
  8. Powerful Evil Eye Protector - Quadible
  9. Probability Alteration and Luck - Sapien, Unexpected Gifts + Bountiful Harvest album - Energetic Alchemy
  10. (For sleep & protection) Sweet Dreams 7 hours - Sapien
    (Use 11th power)
    Empath Inspiration from Luke’s playlist on YouTube

(3.) Relax

List
  1. Stress Relief - Sapien
  2. Comfort and Security (with ASMR) - Sapien
  3. Cellular Relaxation Calm Every Cell In Your Body and Brain - Spirituality Zone
  4. Spa Day album - Sapien
  5. Vagus Nerve - Sapien
  6. “Allow your body and mind to make changes” - hypnodaddy

(4.) Release

List
  1. Emotional Release + Trauma Release and Healing + Grief Loss Loneliness - Sapien, Release Negative Feelings & Emotions - Spirituality Zone
  2. Torsion Aether Field - Energetic Alchemy (explanation explanation2 explanations in comments )
  3. (Heart - Crown) Divinity Activation - Maitreya
  4. (Heart) Love Gravitation Wave - Dream Seed, Love Graviton - Energetic Alchemy (These helped with heart pulse and compassion and helps with negative entities / thoughtforms),
  5. Connect With the Shadow Self - Spirituality Zone
  6. Inner Pillar Power (This started to trigger intense pain in my heart chakra (also could be from so-called ‘past lives’ cord clearing and contracts). I believe I was Heart-Hardened, denial of receiving and giving love / affection. These helped: Self Love Self Acceptance Self Esteem - Hypnodaddy + Becoming Whole - Sapien)
Combo Examples
  1. Flower of Life + Torsion
  2. Torsion + Trauma Release and Healing
  3. Combining all the clearing audios mentioned below in a playlist with The Ultimate - Sigh Energy
Advice

With every blockage, intense negative belief(s), discomfort, or being stuck:

1. Do the “Painbody” Dissolution
  2. Use Powerful Flush - Quadible
  3. Use hypnotherapy subliminals like Hypnodaddy mentioned below
  4. Repeat "Release"

If memories come up, it’s ok. Face them, express them, scream, cry, allow yourself to flow like water. Your traumas might appear in your sleep to help with the healing process.

Ask for help from a safe source (God, angel intercession, higher self, friend, pet etc) when you feel the need

Quick refresh and charge
  1. The Energetic Salt Cleanse - Dream Seeds
  2. Soul Purifier - MEF Dynamics (Follow the How to Make Great Stacks guide)
  3. Powerful Flush - Quadible
  4. Universal Binaural Beats Supercharger/Booster & Shielder - Quadible
  5. Subliminal Break - Quadible (recharges your ‘mana’ and repatches your aura shields)

(5.) Clearing

List

Don’t forget to ground

1. Exorcism Rite + The Grace of Angels and Saints + Angelic Intercession + Angelic Vibration + Raise Your Vibration - Dream Seeds, Negative Entity/Bad Spirit/Demonic Removal (Banishing Frequency) - Sapien, The Anointing of The Alchemical Holy Oil - Energetic Alchemy
  2. Etheric Cord Removal + Sword of St Michael - Dream Seed
  3. Remove Parasites, Implants & Attachments + Transmute ALL Curses, Bindings & Spells + Karmic Clearing via the Higher Self + Dispel and Neutalize Hate - Spirituality Zone
  4. Maze of the Gods - Sigh Energy Plus, Release and Block AI Influence + Sexual Energy Clearing + any or all other parasite, negative thought forms removal audios - Maitreya (Inspiration & important read: Shaman Negative entities article: Negative Entities )
  5. Energy Blockage Removal + Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning + Energetic Salt Cleanse - Dream Seed + Regenerative Spiritual Reset - Quadible (this one helped tons)

(6) Shield once more

(7.) Healing

List
  1. Then the brain healing stuff you guys know: Induced and Enhanced Plasmalogen Production + Hemisphere brain + Brain regen + Blood brain + Attention and Focus + Permanent Brain Enhancement + Nerve Growth Factor + Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Help + The Non Dual Path To Mental Freedom - Sapien + Mind Settings album (Sapien spotify) - Sapien, Brain Dancer + Neuro album - Energetic Alchemy
  2. Amygdala Healing - Sapien (You might trigger memories as you heal, so follow Painbody Dissolution and/or Release)
  3. Overcome Any Addiction: Dopamine Receptor Repair & Addiction Healing + Stop Procrastination - Sapien
  4. (Crown) Higher Self Connection + Ancestral Knowledge + The Wisdom of The Dying + Pietersite Energy - Dream Seed, Depths of Your Soul + The Persistence of Life - Sapien, Communing with Higher Self - Spirituality Zone
  5. Endocrine System + Adrenals + Kidney and Adrenal + Thyroid - Sapien
  6. Full Body Detox + Lymphatic System Blockage - Sapien
  7. Reverse aging - Spirituality Zone, Auto-immune reversal + DNA system - Sapien, MEF Dynamics (Combo with Flower of Life) + gene / dna related audios
  8. Inflammation + antioxidants - Sapien
  9. Your self love - Energetic Alchemy, Forgiveness & Release + becoming whole + become kinder + Uplift yourself (meditation too) + Hope and Happiness- Sapien, Soul fragments retrieval - maitreyaa, Healing Music Powerful Love Vibrational Healing Formula! - Quadible (Love = Vital for deep healing)
  10. (Sacral, Solar) A life of Magical Abundance + abundance mindset + Gratitude for Abundance - Sapien, Attitude of Gratitude - Hypnodaddy
  11. (Heart) Archetype of Parental Love - Sapien (relief in heart after The Inner Pillar of Power - they go hand in hand?)
  12. (Heart) Lung Restoration and Strengthening Ver 2.0 - Sapien (Anything breath and blood-related helps boost the healing process), Pranic Swirl - Energetic Alchemy, Taaffeite Crystal Energy (rare) - Dream Seeds
  13. (Solar Plexus) Unstoppable Willpower + The Inner Pillar of Power - Dream Seeds
  14. Stem Cells audios + Anti-Cancer - Sapien
  15. Quadible Powerful Chakra series (Chakra morphicnfields from Maitreya Fields) - prioritize root and sacral chakra unless guided otherwise (I asked for guidance via Angel Intercession. I felt sensations [im guessing i was guided by God or Angels or higher self?]- in this specific order - on the heart chakra, root, then crown) + Deep Healing series + Root Cause Formula
  16. (Solar) Nervous System Reset - Spirituality Zone (this helped a lot)
  17. Antioxidant audios - Sapien
  18. Hepatocyte (liver) + Vitamin D- Sapien, The Renewed Liver - MEF Dynamics
  19. Intestine healing + Stomach Healing and Regeneration (feat Star) + Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption - Sapien, Food Charger and Enhancer - Dream Seeds
  20. Raise Vibration - Sapien, MEF Dynamics or play anything that helps you in the light of positivity, love, confidence
  21. Ancient Arts album - Energetic Alchemy, duo album (Force of Life) - Sapien
  22. Be more physically active such as doing mobility improving exercises to help with energy flow and release or simply walk (Muscle Recovery Ver 2.0 + The Symetrical Body - Sapien)
  23. Keep your place clean and raise its vibration too while repeling negative energy (Environmental Energy Accumulator + Atmospheric Vibration Riser Ver2.0 + White Light Waves + Repel Negative Energy + the portals with the accumulator - Dream Seeds) anything that keeps your vibration higher. Do the things that instill joy/calmness in you

(8.) Transmute
Very useful when rock-bottom, triggered, having lots of intensity and conflict, and help with manifesting

List
  1. Transmute Negative to Positive - Spirituality Zone
  2. Alchemical Crucible - Dream Seeds
  3. Transmute Lower Basal - Sapien + Transmutation and MicroCosmic - Energetic Alchemy (try 11th power & look up Sexual KungFu on YouTube for tutorial)
  4. NLP subliminal + Subliminal Accelerator- hypnodaddy
  5. Love Gravitation Wave - Dream Seeds, Love Graviton - Energetic Alchemy

Throughout the sound therapy sessions, you should start to feel more sensations along your spine and up into your brain, your whole brain / head

////

Found some subliminals by Hypnodaddy and others that helped, or at least somewhat, to turning the key for relief and positive reframing

Hypnodaddy - Hypnotherapy

1. “Relief from PTSD” - For instant relief of emotional pain or anything related
  2. “Allow your mind and body to make changes you desire” - Sensations of relief happenedal at the back of my head / occipital area / cerebellum?
  3. “Reframe Limiting Beliefs” NLP
  4. Self love self acceptance
  5. Subliminal Accelerator
  6. Superfast Subliminal Results

To convert affirmations into morphic fields and enhance them:

1. (Morphic Music) Affirmations & Frequency to Morphic Field Converter (This helped me ALOT!)" from Morphic Energy Fields Music - M.E.F. Dynamics (Use Quantum booster Maitreya instead)
  2. (Morphic Music) Infinite Morphic Field Booster [Amplifies All Fields] For Super Fast Results - M.E.F. Dynamics (Same as above)
  3. Universal Mantra Chanting Affirmations Booster Energizer & Super Charger - Quadible

Maitreya

1. Divinity Activation - connecting with higher self whilst processing trauma (also connect with higher self from Dream Seeds)
  2. Trinity Activation - masculine and feminine unity and healing

Spirituality Zone

1. Infinite Spiritual Energy (multipurpose. Learning energy work)
  2. When Nothing Else Works

Dream Seeds

1. Nullify Negative Planetary and Astrological Effects
  2. Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects

Quadible

1. The Chakra series
    Helped a lot for lower and higher heart chakras as well as root
  2. Subconscious limits removal series
  3. Spiritual reset
  4. Autophagy

Light language anyone?
I discovered Quantum Alchemy and started listening to the deep healing sessions. Went hand in hand in utilizing therapy from Quantum and Sapien and Dream Seed simultaniously, then the rest followed

Crystals (often understated)

1. Rose Quartz (I felt tons of comfort with this)
  2. Selenite
  3. Moldavite + Moldavite Frequency - Quadible
  4. Amethyst (Calmness) + Amethyst Clouds - Energetic Alchemy
  5. Anything grounding
Tips

Drink lots of water / probiotic drinks (kombucha) + prebiotic food. Heal the gut as that’s the other ‘brain’

Get irritated and impatient easily? Work on your root chakra + become kinder + do the same healing process so you pull out the root of the issue

Get anxious easily? Ground yourself literally and/or through morphic field, heal the nervous system and brain and possibly intestine (solar plexus), listen to confidence and self love related sound therapy, hypnosis, subliminals

Use 11th power for profound protection on shields or for quick results but use with mindfulness

Tech tips:
Use a invidious instance to bypass all the ads on YouTube. Privacy friendly.

Field Hacks

Mother of all Boosters - Spirituality Zone, Transmute Negativity to Positivity, 11th power (technically 12 waves) Water Hydration Booster, Water charger - Quadible, Shorts + Affirmations converter - MEF Dynamics, The Ultimate - Sigh Energy (dramatically cuts time down in playlists) :no_entry_sign: :warning:, Distance Fields and Booster - Maitreya, The Silencer - Quadible

Considerations:

1. Toxins - smokers, addictions, ‘chemtrails’, cities, neighborhoods, food, water, heavy metals, geo-pathic stress, allergies, inflammation, air
  2. Exercise & massage - mind-body connection (Fitness YouTubers: Strengthside, Fitness FaQ, Bob and Bradly,
  3. Environmental issues - toxic people nearby, machinery
  4. Parents / being the parent / lineage - ending the cycle, support
  5. Food / diet - IBS, solar plexus, gut microbiome, intestines, absorption, soil from veggies, lack of nutrients and absorption
  6. Spirit - negative entities Negative Entities
  7. Pets to help cope with CPTSD

A playlist I started: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5QarlJKO_aXfqhY9-LBH7KlkFLU0gyQ6

I’ll be making collections of playlists for easy access as well as offline playlist data files

8 Likes

There’s also the Wim Hoff breathing method that can help with a multitude of problems for mind-body connection and deep healing (anxiety, depression, focus, stress, PTSD, trauma, fibromyalgia, etc)
I forgot that’s when i first started many years prior to Sapien Med to ‘heal’ myself after being free

After healing my lungs (smokers, pollution, city, mold, gas, dust - heart chakra ) it’s much easier to do this

Fields
Lungs
By Sapien Medicine
Hyperbaric Oxygen
Lung restoration
Lung antioxidant
Stem Cell
Super Lung Trainer

Heart (years of poor sleep/insomnia can damage the heart)
Heart restoration
Heart inflammation

Anythinf blood related

Anything air, chi, environmental accumulator & atmospheric vibration raising related to help revitalize and with breathing

Great to mix with ancient arts album + the mana circuits, jing restoration, oja, 5 elements, alchemical jing charged, hydration booster (quadible)

Supercharging yourself for deep healing

4 Likes

In case this hasn’t been addressed (tried searching. No results)

The endocrine system… the thyroid and adrenals and kidneys all with the hormone imbalnces due to long term damage

I remember someone mentioning healing the endocrine system helps with chakra healing as well

Thanks @Zen

5 Likes

Divine Heroine, you are awesome!
Thank you for sharing your/all this great research into fields, energy (work), spirituality, creators. :pray:

@RemnantofRome.George I need to update the information because nowadays i wouldn’t recommend some of these creators due to my experience and a combination of other people’s experiences and dangers

4 Likes

Is the 11th power good if I listen before and after a playlist?
If it boosts multiple fields after listening, (for) How long does that formula remains active (as a general rule) (1h, 2-3h, more than that?)

Are there any reasons not to listen to the 11th power?
Thank you. :pray:

Edit: I already know about the fact that it won’t multiply/boost a field more than is necessary, so if a field can be listened 2-3 times, then listening to the 11th power will make one listen to such a field count as/be boosted 3 times, instead of 11.

1 Like

This mega post is outdated. I will make a free-only stack dedicated to this CPTSD and post in #audios:stacks

3 Likes

Thank You for The Update! :pray:

1 Like

This is amazing.

1 Like

Is this group still available? I would like to get in? What is the progress on this?

2 Likes

This field has been made and is for purchase on gumroad.

3 Likes