Endocrine System Rejuvenation

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/endocrine-system-29267323
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8GcuAgwQjY&t=17s
Realized that this gem also doesn’t have it’s own thread, so it’s time to make one

Description: There are many glands make up the endocrine system. The hypothalamus, pituitary gland, the thyroid and parathyroid glands, the thymus, adrenals, pancreas etc.
What this does is focus on all the related organs, remove senescent cells, repair damages and increase the telomere lengths of all the cells there while also stopping cancerous growths from occurring.
This is best used twice every other day till you see the results.
You should expect an increase in body function and youthful energy. Even a bit of de-aging and life extension.

23 Likes

Testimonials:

1. “It’s been almost a year i stopped taking my levothyroxine meds for my thyroid and started listening to this either everyday or quite some times every 2-4 days, guys i can confirm this works! All endocrinologists have told me that i might have hashimoto without even doing dna test and all of them claimed that i cant save my thyroid but can only replace the hormone that should be produced with artificial one… Well i am an alive and healthy proof that they are all wrong! Thank you Sapien team! Much appreciated for your created miracles!”

2. "I am on vacation and forgot to bring my Thyroid Medication! I have been listening to this Audio the past few mornings, and I feel absolutely Amazing and Energized! Thank You once again, Sapien!!!:

3. “I had my thyroid completely removed years ago and everytime I play this I feel that the space where it used to be is overflowing with energy and it feels sooooo nice”

4. “My dear Sapien, for the first time ever i had food that normally would cause a lot of discomfort but thanks to this video omg i had no issues at all!! Thank you SWEET ANGEL from the bottom of my heart!”

5. “I have been doing this for a while now and my body temperature is near normal. Also, hair is thickening on top of my head.”

22 Likes

There are so many other ones out there, if there is anything you guys want to add or talk about…plz do! This audio is a hell of a gem, really a great one out there

7 Likes

I think this would be a great one for people dealing with anxiety, depression, blood pressure, blood sugar problems, etc. since all of those deal with hormones (more specifically hormonal imbalance)

9 Likes

Gotta say, this field is one of the most important fields of all time. Most people have hair thinning and hair loss but most of them think that listening to the hair fields will help the root cause of there hair thinning but in reality the root cause of usually all hair problems start at the hormonal level, so in this case, the endocrine system

Ever since I have been listening to this, I have balanced blood pressure, less anxiety, more confidence, faster/stronger facial hair growth, less urges of addiction, and much more.

22 Likes

I have a question about his field and what might have happened. I played it twice yesterday and didn’t feel any different until I woke up today. I was freezing and with a body ache, I don’t think I’ve felt this cold before and my head was throbbing. could it be from this audio, playing this audio was the only thing that I did different compared to what I do daily.

I ended up playing advanced healing a couple of times and it raised my temp back to normal and reduced the other effects.

1 Like

If this happened to me, I’d just assume my body was adjusting and detoxing to a better state.

The Lymphatic Effusion field along with lots of clean, quality water could help ease your symptoms and speed up the process

9 Likes

It will not create ovaries in my body ?

Omg no, haha

From the description:

“What this does is focus on all the related organs, remove senescent cells, repair damages and increase the telomere lengths of all the cells there while also stopping cancerous growths from occurring”

Nothing to do with creating ovaries or anything else out of nothing.

10 Likes

I’ve read on the patreon it’s both for mâle and female, but I don’t understand how the field Can see if I have balls or ovaries

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I think I understand, it’s just working on making it younger, no matter of the gender

4 Likes

It’s pretty simple. It works on whatever “components” of the endocrine system are there. If you don’t have ovaries, it doesn’t work on ovaries, lol.

If you had one kidney, the kidney field isn’t going to be thinking, “hey, where’s the other one?” and stop working.

I think you’re confusing “rejuvenation” with “regeneration.” Not the same thing :smirk:

12 Likes

Hahaha :tired_face::joy:

Anyway I don’t like the music I prefer don’t use it

Would Plasma Flaunt be better than this field to support endocrine system?

Support as in make it stronger? Or Heal it?

Plasma Flaunt heals the whole body, What ive noticed with it, is that it prioritizes in the needed order. But it does not only focus on one thing. If the Endocrine System is what needs the most attention for you, then im sure youd feel the healing stronger in those areas.

But since it goes everywhere it is not focused on just the endocrine system even if its the #1 priority, therefore This audio here would be faster to accomplish what you want within that system.

If its just to make it stronger but does not necessarily need too much healing then Flaunt will work on it same as the rest of the body.

Edit since i realized this is the old audio:

I was comparing Flaunt to the new Endocrine System which is stronger and has more elements than this old one.

Since this one is free my advice would be to use this one for like 2 weeks and see if you notice a good difference and if it feels ok for you then continue to use it. Im not sure if you are asking because you are considering buying PF?

1 Like

What’s the New Endocrine System audio?

Thanks @otm and lovely picture!

1 Like