The Cone of Power

Been using CoP with my daily evocation of the planetary powers Psionic Magic style. Eess groovy.

5 Likes

Has anyone manifested height using this field?

3 Likes

Be blessed with being short. It make you live longer than tall people!

5 Likes

Not trying to sound ungrateful here but it’s not exactly fun being short as a man.

2 Likes

I’m short man, shit

Living my best life :sunglasses:

When a woman loves you, she will love you for who you are my man, people will love you for who you are, love yourself bro, god bless

8 Likes

Hey there, instead of relying on this field, I would suggest you invest in The Skyscraper NFT, which is specifically designed to increase one’s height.

:+1:

6 Likes

Thanks for showing me this. I understand why the price is the way it is. In fact I think it’s generous what the price is. I have always had a desire to be tall. All my life I have been short for my age. While I may be average height in my home country, but here in the states…there is no question I’m short.

4 Likes

I’m “short” at 5’7". No one ever treats me as “short.” And I don’t experience life like that. I know it’s different for men who are even shorter than that, I won’t deny that. And I won’t deny that I see preference stuff around height. But I’m kind of larger than life, due to personality and temperament. I’ve also been fat and thin multiple times over the course of my adult life, and I’ve seen the very real difference in the way people have treated me at those sizes. It’s kind of mind blowing if you’ve never had that experience. The biases of people are real. So I can’t say anything about being shorter than I am. Just an observation.

Also, listen to Too $hort. That’s all you need. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Random observation of my experience with CoP. Long ago in the ancient days of the 90’s I used to hang out with Wiccans. Not really my thing, but since I believe CoP is loosely related to the Wiccan idea of “raising a cone of power”, when I use the track that’s the mental image I get. I counter clockwise spiraling circle of energy that spins around me and then rises up in a cone of energy rising to a point above me carrying my intention upwards into the sky/universe.

I often use this track while laying down most frequently for energetic recharge which is does brilliantly, or for stages in manifestation protocols where laying down is part of the process. This doesn’t align perfectly with with my mental imagery of how things “work”, feels much more aligned when I am standing or sitting up, so my spine is aligned with the apex of the cone. Since I often use CoP in bed before I drift off to sleep to manifest stuff I probably use it more often laying down than sitting up.

Just a random thought.

7 Likes

Just bought this. First proper field I’ve bought, too. I was very drawn to it, which is wild coz manifestation has rarely been something I’ve engaged with. It sounds good! Feels familiar too.

8 Likes

My gf did a factory reset and wiped her phone and lost access to her Instagram since google authenticator was not backed up. She told me the day before day. The next day I woke up, did an hour meditation, right after that I played the Cone of Power to manifest access to her account right now.
2 hrs later my gf’s mom was able to login to her account in another country without google authenticator code :rofl:

I give the credit to CoP

13 Likes

Been looking for a job recently and the energy cones are really helpful, for an interview next week

please wish me luck😆

15 Likes

All the very best to you…

Don’t forget to use:

• The Hand of Glory
  • Positive Vibes Energy
9 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up:
i will bro

This audio is very powerful, and the head feels very strong after using it 3 times @Maoshan_Wanderer

5 Likes

Yup works very well, your entire aura changes, like literally lol

6 Likes

that’s for sure bro :beers: @Maoshan_Wanderer

2 Likes

And this will be a great help

:point_down::point_down::point_down:

5 Likes

…plus Excalibur :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s an amazing field too! Thanks for reminding!!

8 Likes

Love it.

And love your profile pic btw too bro. lol.

1 Like